Wisconsin Democrats launch the first TV ads of the 2022 cycle, tying Senator Ron Johnson to the Capitol riots.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Wisconsin Democrats launch the first TV ads of the 2022 cycle, tying Senator Ron Johnson to the Capitol riots. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

One of my least favorite senators - lying hypocrite. Good luck Ronnie -

From the article -

The first television advertisements of the 2022 campaign cycle are on the air in Wisconsin.

The Democratic Party of Wisconsin on Wednesday morning began a week’s worth of television and digital ads pounding Senator Ron Johnson for his role in fomenting doubts about President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s victory in the presidential election and tying the senator to last week’s riots at the Capitol.

With gruesome images of a Capitol Police officer being crushed by Trump supporters, the ad’s narrator cites an editorial published last week in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that called Mr. Johnson “a leading member of the Senate’s Sedition Caucus” and demanded his resignation.

howeda7

Reaction score
Wisconsin Democrats launch the first TV ads of the 2022 cycle, tying Senator Ron Johnson to the Capitol riots. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

One of my least favorite senators - lying hypocrite. Good luck Ronnie -

From the article -

The first television advertisements of the 2022 campaign cycle are on the air in Wisconsin.

The Democratic Party of Wisconsin on Wednesday morning began a week’s worth of television and digital ads pounding Senator Ron Johnson for his role in fomenting doubts about President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s victory in the presidential election and tying the senator to last week’s riots at the Capitol.

With gruesome images of a Capitol Police officer being crushed by Trump supporters, the ad’s narrator cites an editorial published last week in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that called Mr. Johnson “a leading member of the Senate’s Sedition Caucus” and demanded his resignation.

But who will the Dems run?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Something tells me Greg and Bo are both Trumpsters.
You're probably right.

I have no idea who will run against him, but fun fact - Johnson was born in Mankato.

No, he's not my estranged father, however, I did find this out when I Googled him to learn his office number to call and leave him a voice mail when his subcommittee was doing the Ukraine nonsense.

Top Bottom