Will Trump rally his Proud Boy supporters to entice violence tomorrow?

jamiche

Reaction score
You all just don't get it. I condone no violence, destruction, looting, burning. This is what you the left have created. When you start to take responsibility for the actions of your own party, for your own politicians and the media who has enabled all of this, then perhaps you might have something meaningful to say about why the people you've maligned for the last four years might be pissed off.

Be happy at least. If Trump would have won this would have been happening nation wide and you assholes would have been supporting it.
Of course you condone this, gizzard. This sedition and mob violence is not someone else's fault. It's you and it's yours.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You all just don't get it. I condone no violence, destruction, looting, burning. This is what you the left have created. When you start to take responsibility for the actions of your own party, for your own politicians and the media who has enabled all of this, then perhaps you might have something meaningful to say about why the people you've maligned for the last four years might be pissed off.

Be happy at least. If Trump would have won this would have been happening nation wide and you assholes would have been supporting it.
People don't understand you, and you have unique insight into the behavior of strangers....go on. Do you normally feel angry often?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Going forward, into the second day of electoral vote counting, it'll be interesting to see whether the Republicans will continue to try and overturn the election results. And whether they'll do it with the same fervor that they started in their debate remarks. If they do, they're just pouring fuel back on the (hopefully only) smoldering fire that they started.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
This is bullshit, they should be beating and teargassing these idiots. If this was BLM they would be. None of the right see this. Spoof what do you think.

I 100% support doing whatever is necessary and I would support it for anyone storming the capital.
I agree that they should be beating down all of these criminals. Beat them and arrest them.

I disagree with your take that it would have happened with BLM. They did whatever they wanted for months.

Blizzard

Reaction score
"Maybe it was a bad idea to change how we ran a presidential election more or less without democratic input, between consent decrees and lawfare, COVID shift to mail-ins, and Zuck/oligarch process engineering, who could have predicted this would lead to people rejecting results."

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Are my eyes fooling me, or did the cops pretty much let the Nazis breach the barricades?

Blizzard

Reaction score
The absolute gall of Democratic politicians railing against the riots at the capital today while looking away as their constituents burned down our cities, looted our stores, killed and injured our police. How can anyone be surprised that the fire they've thrown gasoline on finally started to burn.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Are my eyes fooling me, or did the cops pretty much let the Nazis breach the barricades?
You want to know why they may have done that after what your buddies in Congress did to them?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Serious question: can Trump issue a blanket pardon to all the rioters?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Some more sad and butthurt Trumpists who are sad and angry because people talk bad about them.

stocker08

Reaction score
Some more sad and butthurt Trumpists who are sad and angry because people talk bad about them.

"Nobody leaves until we get what we want."

Targeted attacks on elected officials. Trump's supporters are straight up terrorists.

Top Bottom