Will Trump rally his Proud Boy supporters to entice violence tomorrow?

stocker08

Reaction score
This is "Donald Trump's Republican Party". This is beej, CRG, deuce, spoof, 45, gizzard, PD, menno, etc...

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Going forward, into the second day of electoral vote counting, it'll be interesting to see whether the Republicans will continue to try and overturn the election results. And whether they'll do it with the same fervor that they started in their debate remarks. If they do, they're just pouring fuel back on the (hopefully only) smoldering fire that they started.

howeda7

Reaction score
Going forward, into the second day of electoral vote counting, it'll be interesting to see whether the Republicans will continue to try and overturn the election results. And whether they'll do it with the same fervor that they started in their debate remarks. If they do, they're just pouring fuel back on the (hopefully only) smoldering fire that they started.
I can't imagine they will...but I no longer think there is a bottom for any of these scum.

Nax5

Reaction score
This is "Donald Trump's Republican Party". This is beej, CRG, deuce, spoof, 45, gizzard, PD, menno, etc...

Damn that's heartbreaking. And the Trump cultists afterwards calling for more violence.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
If Trump had ANY balls, he'd say what he really thinks and feels, which would be to continue to egg his forces on and call on more to come to DC. His statement shows the pussy he is.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
You have to believe Trump is smiling right now, taking a mental victory lap for the difference he's made and a job well done. Mission accomplished, dude!

Oh, and this ain't over.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Former member of PA Legislature who lost to Conor Lamb for US seat.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
You have to believe Trump is smiling right now, taking a mental victory lap for the difference he's made and a job well done. Mission accomplished, dude!

Oh, and this ain't over.
He weakened the U.S. for four years as president. He's really trying to tear it all down now. And people like beej, CRG, deuce, spoof, 45, gizzard, PD, menno, etc......they are complicit.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

If someone was shot and even worse if they did die, that is horrible.

Why was only one shot fired? In the whole thing. The whole incident. Just one shot? Just one person was wounded?

Hmmmmmmmm ........

justthefacts

Reaction score

To be clear, if the police shot a woman who was not an immediate threat to someone's physical safety, I have to say the response was unwarranted.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
He weakened the U.S. for four years as president. He's really trying to tear it all down now. And people like beej, CRG, deuce, spoof, 45, gizzard, PD, menno, etc......they are complicit.
I think, to people like them, this is the necessary tribulation we have to go through in order to get to the promised land of right-wing rule. I'm not joking.

Wally

Reaction score
This is bullshit, they should be beating and teargassing these idiots. If this was BLM they would be. None of the right see this. Spoof what do you think.

I 100% support doing whatever is necessary and I would support it for anyone storming the capital.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Unless there are a lot of reinforcements that show up, it's gonna get dicey after dark. No telling how many people have weapons, incendiary devices, or explosives.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
If Trump had ANY balls, he'd say what he really thinks and feels, which would be to continue to egg his forces on and call on more to come to DC. His statement shows the pussy he is.
He is saying what he thinks. Blasting Pence for not doing anything for him that he couldn't do. His silence on everything else speaks volumes. He has no balls.

Blizzard

Reaction score
You all just don't get it. I condone no violence, destruction, looting, burning. This is what you the left have created. When you start to take responsibility for the actions of your own party, for your own politicians and the media who has enabled all of this, then perhaps you might have something meaningful to say about why the people you've maligned for the last four years might be pissed off.

Be happy at least. If Trump would have won this would have been happening nation wide and you assholes would have been supporting it.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
You all just don't get it. I condone no violence, destruction, looting, burning. This is what you the left have created. When you start to take responsibility for the actions of your own party, for your own politicians and the media who has enabled all of this, then perhaps you might have something meaningful to say about why the people you've maligned for the last four years might be pissed off.

Be happy at least. If Trump would have won this would have been happening nation wide and you assholes would have been supporting it.
NO sides were rioting and breaking into government buildings before the Trump administration.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score

Another un-American poster identified.

justthefacts

Reaction score

If you can point to a Democratic leader who held a rally with the sole purpose of whipping up a crowd, I'll accept your bothsideisms.

Also:

It's possible to unequivocally denounce violence without implying that your side's violence is justified by previous violence and hypocrisy.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score

You and the rest of the unAmerican Donalds are 100% condoning violence, destruction, looting, and burning. Truly the most deplorable of people.

Top Bottom