Will Trump rally his Proud Boy supporters to entice violence tomorrow?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Quite a contrast to the Trumpster Proud Boys and their Confederate Flag.

Rosa Parks, Dr. King (who we celebrate Monday), Ghandi, many more I've missed: contrast their non-violent approach to change and progress with forceful and violent actions through the course of history. It's like AOC said the other day: what are you going to do with what's left of the country you conquer?

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
I didn't go through this whole thread, but here are some local MN proud boys. This creep Chad Rafdal tried to dox someone connected to GopherHole I believe who outed him as a proud boy after he took part in the Capitol Insurrection

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
I didn't go through this whole thread, but here are some local MN proud boys. This creep Chad Rafdal tried to dox someone connected to GopherHole I believe who outed him as a proud boy after he took part in the Capitol Insurrection
I'm disappointed, did they cut the Stars and Bars out of the pic?

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
Confederate Flag is called the Stars and Bars, the one flag is cut out.
😄
Ah okay thank you so a very old symbol of hate. I have noticed a newer version that is like a worn out looking USA Flag that some wear on shirts, jackets, or on their cars. Not sure what they call it but maybe it's meant to show how persecuted they feel as white americans :(

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
Here is another pic of MN proud boys. I hate to see a Gopher hat being worn by these racists.

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
That poor boy should return his Ski U Mah card. There is nothing elite about that.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Do we need an all-things religious leaders calling for political violence thread?

cncmin

Reaction score
So we are in agreement then: The 'rules' 'imposed' by the states to change voting methods during the pandemic were unconstitutional. See this is what Barr, when he rebuked Blitzer, meant when he said mail in voting was playing with fire.

Absolute bullshit.
If your definition of "unconstitutional" means within the law and within the constructs of our US Constitution, and completely fair, then you would be correct. Is that what you mean?

Top Bottom