Will Trump rally his Proud Boy supporters to entice violence tomorrow?

STPGopher

Reaction score
Sounds like he is going to speak tomorrow morning. And after Pence told Trump that he didn't have the power to overturn the election....it could very well be scorched earth.

"The New York Times report regarding comments Vice President Pence supposedly made to me today is fake news. He never said that. The Vice President and I are in total agreement that the Vice President has the power to act," Trump said.

The President is now angry with Pence following their meeting, a source close to the White House said. Trump may "lash out" at his vice president on Wednesday morning during a speech at a rally staged to support the President's attempts to overturn the election, which is taking place near the White House grounds.

"I think he will lash out pretty quickly" at Pence, the source said of Trump's speech. White House officials say Trump will speak at the Ellipse 11 a.m. ET Wednesday, just as Pence is set to preside over the counting of the electoral votes.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"I hope Mike Pence comes through for us, I have to tell you," Trump said Monday night during a political rally in Georgia, where his public arm-twisting was met with cheers. "Of course, if he doesn't come through, I won't like him as much."

Hope it doesn't actually happen.....but what are the chances that he implicitly or ever worse.....explicitly calls for havok, violence, call to arms, etc?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
On Far-Right Websites, Plans To Storm Capitol Were Made In Plain Sight

As it became clear over the last week that Vice President Pence was unlikely to try to overturn the results of the election, Holt says the discussion on the right-wing extremist sites turned to taking matters into their own hands.

On forum boards like TheDonald and antigovernment and militia movement group chats, those conversations included plans to surround the Capitol on all sides, alongside maps of the U.S. Capitol complex marked with locations of tunnels and entry points. "And there was discussion specifically of overwhelming police with large crowds and doing that in order to violate laws against carrying weapons and against entering federal buildings," Holt says.

stocker08

Reaction score
Lyin Ted just loaded a clip for whoever runs against him.
Clip was already loaded. And he's up for re-election in 2022. Don't forget....he only narrowly beat Beto 50.9% to 48.3% a couple of years ago. Does he even try to hold his seat?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Clip was already loaded. And he's up for re-election in 2022. Don't forget....he only narrowly beat Beto 50.9% to 48.3% a couple of years ago. Does he even try to hold his seat?
He was calling our democratic process into doubt. He was actively promoting sedition and insurrection against the government, and we have him on video doing so as well as helping to whip up enthusiasm for a violent attack on Congress.

What kind of country would reward him for that?

stocker08

Reaction score
He was calling our democratic process into doubt. He was actively promoting sedition and insurrection against the government, and we have him on video doing so as well as helping to whip up enthusiasm for a violent attack on Congress.

What kind of country would reward him for that?
Cruz's seat is Beto's if Beto still wants it.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
There's no explanation...so it must not have happened.

Seriously, we're going to be told soon that this whole thing never occurred. Fake news. Wait for it.
That clown needs to be fired and tried and jailed.

Top Bottom