Will Trump rally his Proud Boy supporters to entice violence tomorrow?

Minnesota

Reaction score
Were these people always there?

Or was there something about Trump that made them snap?

Maybe the most interesting question is: would they be even more crazy if Clinton had been elected, less, or the same?
It’s certainly worth exploring why these people felt so left behind. The idea that a New York real estate millionaire was their messianic figure is a bit more intriguing. He also delivered on just about zero of what he promised, other than the Paul Ryan corporate tax cuts.

howeda7

Reaction score
Beeg has been noticeably absent around here. Hopefully he’s not the guy who tased himself in the nuts and died of a heart attack.
He came around to defend Richard Pitino when the Gophers were down by 37 last night, so he's alive and well...

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Beeg has been noticeably absent around here. Hopefully he’s not the guy who tased himself in the nuts and died of a heart attack.
Works even better when to nut taser oneself when practicing erotic asphyxiation, or so I've been told.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Seriously starting to wonder whether it would be best to conduct the inauguration in private and/or in an undisclosed location.

His counting appear to be off as he states there were millions there, lol.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
HAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHHAHAHH

Judge bans Proud Boys leader from Washington, D.C., after arrest (yahoo.com)

The Associated Press
Tue, January 5, 2021, 2:15 PM PST

WASHINGTON — A judge has banned the leader of the Proud Boys from the nation’s capital after he was accused of vandalizing a Black Lives Matter banner at a historic black church and found with high-capacity firearm magazines when he was arrested.

The order bans Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, 36, from entering the District of Columbia, with very limited exceptions to meet with his attorney or appear in court. It comes a day after he was arrested arriving in Washington ahead of protests planned by supporters of President Donald Trump to coincide with the congressional vote expected Wednesday to affirm Joe Biden’s election victory.

Bruno22

Reaction score
You would be cheering it on?
y
You favor the killing of innocent black males and females?

May you ease the white privilege and re read the social commentary pieces from the times on Kaepernick and Reid. Written in 2016. Getting to half a decade ago.

Amazing that the police have had zero reform, conduct their code of silence, and murder without remorse.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
What the fuck is going on here

(I know. Clearly the cops are antifa. Carry on.)

Wally

Reaction score
Were these people always there?

Or was there something about Trump that made them snap?

Maybe the most interesting question is: would they be even more crazy if Clinton had been elected, less, or the same?
And he did, it's so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye...

MNGopher23

Reaction score
y
You favor the killing of innocent black males and females?

May you ease the white privilege and re read the social commentary pieces from the times on Kaepernick and Reid. Written in 2016. Getting to half a decade ago.

Amazing that the police have had zero reform, conduct their code of silence, and murder without remorse.
How the hell did you get that from my question?

Of course I don't favor the killing of innocent black males and females. In fact, I don't favor the killing of anybody that is innocent regardless of skin color, gender, etc. Who even asks that question? Seriously...

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Where do you get some of this shit from? How did they even have enough time to poll enough people on this when it happened yesterday? What was the sample size and where did this data come from?
There’s a link in the tweet

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I’m sure the blue lives matter people will be out in force pissed off at this, right?

Top Bottom