Will Trump rally his Proud Boy supporters to entice violence tomorrow?

USAF

Reaction score
So we are in agreement then: The 'rules' 'imposed' by the states to change voting methods during the pandemic were unconstitutional. See this is what Barr, when he rebuked Blitzer, meant when he said mail in voting was playing with fire.

Absolute bullshit.
There isn't a GD thing wrong with mail in voting.

Nothing. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

Not. A. GD. Thing.

stocker08

Reaction score
I really hope what happened today put a fork the political career of Cruz.
After congress had to evacuate....I have to think that the repubs that signed on to support the Trump coup are not going to be popular. I'd have a difficult time seeing them garner any support from their fellow congressmen.

Blizzard

Reaction score
There isn't a GD thing wrong with mail in voting.

Nothing. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

Not. A. GD. Thing.
If you are in agreement that judges and governors cannot arbitrarily change their states rules and methods of voting I would actually agree with you. But, since they can't, and that's what happened, I think you're an idiot.

bigticket1

Reaction score
Thank god this destructive mob of white trash amebas was not a group of black or middle eastern people.

The major causality count (not 'injured' w a superficial soft tissue injury) would have been quite different.

But let's definitely focus on the white police officers who are 'injured' (only one reportedly severe enough to go the hospital unlike some one say Mr Blake).

White privilege!
After seeing video of some of those terrorists scaling the outside walls, I had to wonder that if it would have been black or middle eastern people doing that during a different protest, how many of them would have made it to the top ?

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
After congress had to evacuate....I have to think that the repubs that signed on to support the Trump coup are not going to be popular. I'd have a difficult time seeing them garner any support from their fellow congressmen.
Man, I hope you are correct.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
National news actively talking

It is absolutely appropriate and necessary. The 25th SHOULD be invoked asap. America would be well-served by a two-week Pence presidency to help transition from riotous ridiculousness to professionalism and competence.
There still is the unresolved question of whether acting cabinet secretaries count.

Wally

Reaction score
So we are in agreement then: The 'rules' 'imposed' by the states to change voting methods during the pandemic were unconstitutional. See this is what Barr, when he rebuked Blitzer, meant when he said mail in voting was playing with fire.
The states run their elections, thats what the constitution says.

Typical Republican, too many people were able to vote, waaa cry cry cry pathetic....

stocker08

Reaction score
Man, I hope you are correct.
After everything that has happened so far....I don't see how any of these traitors actually find any support from the base. The party is going to try and put this wretched period behind them. And to do that....they are going to have to purge the party of the Trumpers. I don't see how Hawley didn't just trash his political career. Same goes for Cruz and the rest.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
"Maybe it was a bad idea to change how we ran a presidential election more or less without democratic input, between consent decrees and lawfare, COVID shift to mail-ins, and Zuck/oligarch process engineering, who could have predicted this would lead to people rejecting results."
Maybe, as Mitt Romney said, to help people angry at the election, we should tell them the truth. Trump lost.

USAF

Reaction score
If you are in agreement that judges and governors cannot arbitrarily change their states rules and methods of voting I would actually agree with you. But, since they can't, and that's what happened, I think you're an idiot.
Your complaint is that too many Americans were able to vote.

That's it. That's what Trump bitched about, before and after the election. That's what you're bitching about now.

There's nothing inherently wrong with any of the various methods of granting Americans their right to vote.

There's been NO credible evidence of ANY significant problem with the recent election. None.

To hell with him, and with you.

howeda7

Reaction score
There are like guard rails and stuff. Not to worry. He’s just an outsider speaking his mind. You have TDS.
Guard rails. Lol. Trump has shown us what a joke they are. Might be his only noble achievement.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Well, he is a fan of the death penalty after all..

• Treason: "Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Angry

Reaction score
Congress has it’s first hard day of work in over 200 years!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Guard rails. Lol. Trump has shown us what a joke they are. Might be his only noble achievement.
I’d really like to be a fly on the wall in the White House tonight. Is he sitting down thinking he had a good day or a bad one? And how many eggshells are the remaining staff walking on? And how does this end?

Top Bottom