Will Trump rally his Proud Boy supporters to entice violence tomorrow?

stocker08

Reaction score
Sounds like he is going to speak tomorrow morning. And after Pence told Trump that he didn't have the power to overturn the election....it could very well be scorched earth.

"The New York Times report regarding comments Vice President Pence supposedly made to me today is fake news. He never said that. The Vice President and I are in total agreement that the Vice President has the power to act," Trump said.

The President is now angry with Pence following their meeting, a source close to the White House said. Trump may "lash out" at his vice president on Wednesday morning during a speech at a rally staged to support the President's attempts to overturn the election, which is taking place near the White House grounds.

"I think he will lash out pretty quickly" at Pence, the source said of Trump's speech. White House officials say Trump will speak at the Ellipse 11 a.m. ET Wednesday, just as Pence is set to preside over the counting of the electoral votes.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"I hope Mike Pence comes through for us, I have to tell you," Trump said Monday night during a political rally in Georgia, where his public arm-twisting was met with cheers. "Of course, if he doesn't come through, I won't like him as much."

Hope it doesn't actually happen.....but what are the chances that he implicitly or ever worse.....explicitly calls for havok, violence, call to arms, etc?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Sounds like he is going to speak tomorrow morning. And after Pence told Trump that he didn't have the power to overturn the election....it could very well be scorched earth.

"The New York Times report regarding comments Vice President Pence supposedly made to me today is fake news. He never said that. The Vice President and I are in total agreement that the Vice President has the power to act," Trump said.

The President is now angry with Pence following their meeting, a source close to the White House said. Trump may "lash out" at his vice president on Wednesday morning during a speech at a rally staged to support the President's attempts to overturn the election, which is taking place near the White House grounds.

"I think he will lash out pretty quickly" at Pence, the source said of Trump's speech. White House officials say Trump will speak at the Ellipse 11 a.m. ET Wednesday, just as Pence is set to preside over the counting of the electoral votes.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"I hope Mike Pence comes through for us, I have to tell you," Trump said Monday night during a political rally in Georgia, where his public arm-twisting was met with cheers. "Of course, if he doesn't come through, I won't like him as much."

Hope it doesn't actually happen.....but what are the chances that he implicitly or ever worse.....explicitly calls for havok, violence, call to arms, etc?
Well... I suppose we find out in about 8 hours.

Some guy

Reaction score
It’s like 1922 all over again (in Rome)

Wally

Reaction score
They should be treated the same way that Trump would treat a mob of crazed leftist attempting to break into the White House.

And how do you suppose that would be?
Rubber bullets in the machine guns.
😎😎😎

Rickman55

Reaction score
I wonder what the collective IQ of trump and these protesters is.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Remember when Hillary complained in a magazine article? It was the same thing as this
Well justthefacts. I think you better change your name if you want to deal with facts. Good grief this is really stupid. .

TurfGopher

Reaction score
This is wild. Theyre in the building, precedings have stopped. Trump incited this riot. Damn Maga boneheads!

Wally

Reaction score
Capital has been breached by very fine people. Right Spoof?

🤣🤣🤣

Wally

Reaction score
Time for them to burn it down.

Top Bottom