Who Killed George Floyd

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Well, we are now learning the reason why the DA hesitated so long before pressing charges, and why Ellison went to such great lengths to try to suppress the evidence from being shared with the public. This is just a motion that's been filed, we'll see where it goes. This is certainly not the open and shut case that Ellison and Walz said it was.

bga1

Reaction score
George Floyd...hero of the left!

bga1

Reaction score
Did the judge hand down a death sentence?
Yes, in a way he did. He let Floyd out of jail free and then he killed himself with drugs, with or without the aid of the cops. It is looking more and more like Floyd might have been the bigger problem. But he's a hero of the left. A drug abuser, armed robber, drug peddler....... among other things.

Wally

Reaction score
Drugs should all be decriminalized, throwing adults in jail for what they put in their body is dumb.

Wally

Reaction score
If Floyd was on even a theraputic dose of fentanyl he would have been putting up zero resistance to ANYTHING. Have you seen someone on a therapeutic dose of fentanyl? Lol, Chauvin killed him that is not in doubt. The other real tragedy is those poor rookie cops, dam I feel bad for those guys.

Wally

Reaction score
Like there’s no cost to society?
Less cost, shouldn't be sold like liquor or cigarettes but thru highly controlled ways. Drugs being illegal makes the much more addictive, sets up a powerful partial reinforcement scenario. I know from experience.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
If Floyd was on even a theraputic dose of fentanyl he would have been putting up zero resistance to ANYTHING. Have you seen someone on a therapeutic dose of fentanyl? Lol, Chauvin killed him that is not in doubt. The other real tragedy is those poor rookie cops, dam I feel bad for those guys.
George killed George with George’s lifelong choices.
Dopin and drinkin

stocker08

Reaction score
Sad that the right condones murder. But in their defense....they only like that it's the murder of minorities.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Sad so many lib lefties condone daily murder of minorities in Chicago. Horrible people those lefties.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
> If Floyd was on even a theraputic dose of fentanyl he would have been putting up zero resistance to ANYTHING. Have you seen someone on a therapeutic dose of fentanyl?

That's exactly the point. Floyd wasn't on a therapeutic dose of fentanyl. He was on a lethal dose of fentanyl! He was foaming at the mouth.

This paragraph is only conjecture, but one possibility is that Floyd had just scored some fentanyl for either personal use and/or peddling, then went out and made the stupid move of trying to pass a fake $20, and when that put him in the position of being arrested again (while holding a supply of fentanyl) he just couldn't handle the idea of going back to jail again, so instead he made another stupid move of swallowing the fentanyl supply he was holding. That would certainly be enough for the overdose. So although this part is speculation, it seems a bit likely, actually.

Anyway, the amount of fentanyl in his bloodstream was 3X larger than the amount you would ordinarily associate with a fentanyl overdose. It's hard to believe that he just measured it wrong on his last use. If he was a user, he ought to have known the dose.

During the extra footage later revealed, he once stated (way before he was under-knee) something like "I might just die right here." Perhaps that was when he realized he made a big mistake swallowing a big chunk of fentanyl (if the above hypothetical theory is indeed the case).

> Chauvin killed him that is not in doubt.

No, that is highly in doubt. It's pretty clear that he died from a fentanyl overdose. It might be that Chauvin was applying such light pressure that it wasn't an additional causal factor in the death.

Think about this. George Floyed stated "I can't breathe" about 20 times from early on in the engagement with police right through when he was laying on the ground. The reason he couldn't breath is, that is a symptom of the fentanyl overdose.

Although he said "I can't breathe" many, many times well before officer Chauvin used (what seems to me to be) a hold that ought to be banned by the (ex) Minneapolis Police Department, did Floyd ever say "You're choking me" or "Get your knee off my neck"? No, not once. Because that wasn't the problem. The problem was, he was dying from a fentanyl overdose, one of the symptoms of which is "I can't breathe".

He also said "I can't breathe" several times while laying on the ground. If the real problem was the knee on the neck, don't you think he would want to mix it up a bit, and once in a while say something different such as "You're choking me" or "Get your knee off my neck"?

When the so-called protesters yell their rallying cry, do they yell "Get your knee off my neck"? No. Because as far as we know, George Floyd never said that. When the so-called protesters yell their rallying cry, do they yell "You're choking me"? No. Because as far as we know, George Floyd never said that. Instead they yell "I can't breathe" - the rallying cry emblematic of a felon fentanyl addict about to die from a drug overdose resulting from a combination of his stupidity and his addiction. What a great role model and martyr to paint murals of. BLM and antifa are burning down America in celebration of a felon addict committing suicide by drug overdose.

> The other real tragedy is those poor rookie cops, dam I feel bad for those guys.

I feel bad for those rookies too. But what troubles me more is that they both feared for their future career success so much that they didn't have the balls to step up, remove Chauvin's service revolver from its holster to confiscate it, and tell Chauvin "We're taking over here. Get your sorry ass into the squad car and remain there." And/or lock him in the back seat of the squad if they had to. The latter might have been a career-limiting move as well, but much less so than the outcome that they actually allowed to happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom