Who do you have as your Gameday guest picker?

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar or Andrew Zimmern.

Jeshurun

King of the Too's
Reaction score
Jerry Kill...jk

I know he’s not from here and has very limited ties, but it would be cool to see John Legend make it.

AtTheLibrary

Reaction score
Lesner is good. Mcafee has a connection to both WWE & Gameday. Might be a nice intermediary to make all the connections occur.

gophersfan

Reaction score
My guesses. How about Joe Mauer. We know he didn't go to the U. But guest picker doesn't have to have ties to the U. Or Neal Broten. Paul Molitor would be another choice. Another one is Peter Najarian

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score
My guesses. How about Joe Mauer. We know he didn't go to the U. But guest picker doesn't have to have ties to the U. Or Neal Broten. Paul Molitor would be another choice. Another one is Peter Najarian
No one knows/cares about Pete Najarian. Molitor wouldn't be bad.

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Former U.S. Senator Michele Bachmann
or
Former U.S. Presidential Candidate and Minnesota Hopeful, Water Mondale.

Former ESPN talent, and TV talk show host, Craig Kilborn

Pearl Harbor Actor, Josh Hartnet

McGopherFan

Reaction score
how about Dr John Najarian?

MGGopher

Reaction score
Lesnar is the correct answer here. Youth icon due to WWE and UFC fame. National champion for the Gophers. Personality to burn and will make everyone on set very uncomfortable. Great TV.

IceBoxGopher

Reaction score
I'd say Brock Lesnar is my top choice.

On top of being well known for his time in the WWE and his UFC titles, he also won a national title in wrestling with the Gophers. A guy who won a national title in the maroon and gold, along with that much media presence seems like a great pick. Plus, while brief, he even made an attempt to get into football, with the Vikings no less.

Top Bottom