White radical BLM MARXIST sympathizers try to Flip some ones SUV.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Truly this is bad, but since this is a Republic you can vote the current president out. The Governors' and Mayors of those cities that let this happen, need to take control of these types of things and let the police preserve peace and protect the their people. (SADLY WE CAN'T VOTE THOSE PIGS, FLIPPING THE VAN THAT SOMEONE PAID FOR, INTO JAIL OR UNLEASH A CANISTER OF PEPER SPRAY IN THEIR FACES!) I'm not a Trump fan, but I am a conservatives. For those of you that are not Trump fans vote him out. Do you condone this kind of liberal behavior & is it any worse than what you think about Trump. (IF SO, YOU MUST BE AN ANARKEST thats even lower than a COMUNIST!)

Spoofin

Reaction score
These folks clearly believe that black lives matter more than the rest of us.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
These folks clearly believe that black lives matter more than the rest of us.
They have been mislead to think the Far -Left, rioting BLM MARKSISE are truly trying to help the average Black person gain equality, but they only want power for themselves.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
They have been mislead to think the Far -Left, rioting BLM MARKSISE are truly trying to help the average Black person gain equality, but they only want power for themselves.
I have 200amp service in my crib. Plenty more of power!

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
I have 200amp service in my crib. Plenty more of power!

Are you talking 200amps attached to your babies crib to run his toys - BAD IDEA.

If you are talking about hooking up 200amps to your testicals - BAD IDEA.

If you are talking about hooking 200amps to StockerBrock08's testicals - well- its still a bad idea!

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
There are a lot of people(BLM for instance) who just want to say Fuck You. Maybe you should also ask yourself why?

Funny thing is I think a lot of Trump voters vote for him for the same reason, to say Fuck You. That is precisely why I thought about voting for him 4 years ago. A big Fuck You to the system.

To me that is the question to answer.

scools12

Reaction score
There are a lot of people(BLM for instance) who just want to say Fuck You. Maybe you should also ask yourself why?
There are a lot of people who want to say the very same thing to that Marxist domestic terrorist group BLM.

Maybe you should ask yourself why?

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Thanks for that breath of classic-rock fresh air (it's a relief from the ruinations of Covid and the idiots burning down America).

Ritchie Blackmore (guitar), Roger Glover (bass), Joe Lynn Turner (vocals), Bobby Rondinelli (drums), David Rosenthal (on some classic synths).

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Are you talking 200amps attached to your babies crib to run his toys - BAD IDEA.

If you are talking about hooking up 200amps to your testicals - BAD IDEA.

If you are talking about hooking 200amps to StockerBrock08's testicals - well- its still a bad idea!
Underrated post!

Wally

Reaction score
There are a lot of people who want to say the very same thing to that Marxist domestic terrorist group BLM.

Maybe you should ask yourself why?
Umm that's obvious, its fine don't think about what I said, history will continue to repeat and you can continue to be outraged. IDGAF

Top Bottom