What happens if Weber gets injured?

gopher7

Staff member
Reaction score
Will we forfeit?

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
I think the answer is most obviously yes.

Maximus

Reaction score
Finally!! Someone had the guts to start a thread discussing the quarterback situation.

50PoundHead

Reaction score
Direct snaps to Eskridge in the Flying Wedge formation.

Winnipegopher

Wag more, bark less
Reaction score
Adam Lueck, holder on FG and converts.

After all he is the only other QB they trust to handle the ball. He can just hand off until the game is over and then we won't be devastated about the incompetence of Gray/Alipate.

The Brewmaster

Good people drink good beer.
Reaction score
If Weber gets hurt, I'll stay past halftime and even watch away games on tv.

Goldmember

Reaction score
Then the posters on Buckyville can rip on a QB that they wouldn't have rather had than Tolzien.

Reaction score
Couldn't attend the game on Saturday, but my brother went. That was his first visit to TCF. He texted in the middle of the game and said, "I've never been at a game and wished for a quarterback to get injured - not seriously, just enough to get a new guy in - until tonight."

I also heard Shannon Sharpe on the radio today (out of state) and he was talking about a pro team and said, "I don't want to hear about Mr. Stats; I want to hear about Mr. Wins." I couldn't help but think of Weber. Never has 10,000 yards meant so little.

thailleagle

Reaction score
I was gonna go with forfeit as well...

This coaching staff is short yellow bus worthy...

Reaction score
We have orseske go in the shotgun, punt the ball off the side of his foot, and successfully complete check down passes for the first time in 4 years.

Khaliq

Reaction score
Iowa continues to be a third world country.

scher215

Reaction score
Yeah, right. Tolzien is far and above any QB on Minny's roster, and it's not even close.
Has anyone seen a Minnesota QB other than Weber play in a real game? Nope. Kind of tough to make that statement then. I think we can judge if MG is better than Tolzien when Gray has actually played (see: Cameron Newton)

Iceland12

Reaction score
Horton said that Gray only got "10 % of the snaps in practice" and Alipate got "even less". That means if Weber would get hurt the QB obviously would be..yeah it's a good question you have there.

Unbelievable isn't it.:eek:

jovs

Reaction score
Horton said that Gray only got "10 % of the snaps in practice" and Alipate got "even less". That means if Weber would get hurt the QB obviously would be..yeah it's a good question you have there.

Unbelievable isn't it.:eek:
Could that possibly be true, so much for developing players.

GO4INLALALAND

Reaction score
I am so pissed at Maturi for hiring such an incompetent head coach. Look at us...we literally have only one qb on the team and that qb sucks donkey a$$. I know it has been said many times...but this program is a complete train wreck and it is going to take years before we ever see anything on the field that is worth watching past halftime. It is really sad. Maturi really should be fired in order to ensure that he has no role in the hiring of the new HC.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
We have orseske go in the shotgun, punt the ball off the side of his foot, and successfully complete check down passes for the first time in 4 years.
Orseske is such a headcase right now that I don't think he could even get a punt off on first down.

Silvio

Reaction score
At least he could spike the ball to get a shot at it on second down.

Top Bottom