Walz is a Fraud on Covid LockDown

justthefacts

Reaction score
npcsHPt.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yep, after a slow start MN really got their sh!t together with vaccinations. I was really impressed with how organized and efficient it was when I went. They were jamming a ton of people through in a very well done fashion.

Now, can you let me know what your post has to do with lockdowns? Any reason you didn’t post this in the vaccinations thread like every other time you have posted this data?

Wally

Reaction score
Spoof, You should be cop, its your calling and I think they need recruit's.
πŸ˜†

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score

He must be feeling the air from all of our surrounding states who have returned to normal. And have fewer cases/hospitalizations as well.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof, You should be cop, its your calling and I think they need recruit's.
πŸ˜†
Not a chance. I'm not tough enough to be a cop and don't understand why anyone would want that job now-a-days. Thanks for thinking of me tho.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Not falsely blaming kids for anything.

Correctly highlighting the connection between people who go to youth sports, get infected, and then spread the infection to folks in LTC the next day -- as was actually said.

balds

Reaction score
Not falsely blaming kids for anything.

Correctly highlighting the connection between people who go to youth sports, get infected, and then spread the infection to folks in LTC the next day -- as was actually said.
They should've done more research on their "messaging" then. Youth sports, when allowed, had (has) very limited (or zero) fans, social distancing, no concessions (popcorn), and of course mandatory masks for all.

Also, depending on when this e-mail was, there is a good chance those restaurants they stopped at after the games were closed to in-person dining.

But as they stated, they NEEDED to more explicitly tie youth sports to LTC deaths.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
They should've done more research on their "messaging" then. Youth sports, when allowed, had (has) very limited (or zero) fans, social distancing, no concessions (popcorn), and of course mandatory masks for all.

Also, depending on when this e-mail was, there is a good chance those restaurants they stopped at after the games were closed to in-person dining.

But as they stated, they NEEDED to more explicitly tie youth sports to LTC deaths.

Confirmation bias to keep restrictions in place in democratic states has been going on for a year.

It's purely politics, not Science, and it has been obvious for a long time to anyone paying attention.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Confirmation bias to keep restrictions in place in democratic states has been going on for a year.
No, it has been a lack of any logical, plausible argument for not having restrictions, since March 2020.

You certainly haven't provided a single one.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I wasn't the only one - but one that called out this BS from the start. Just like everything wtih Walz, there was NO data or science behind what he did - it was theroies that supported the narrative.

The sad thing is that it has been going on so long that some (on here too) will nod their head in agreement when they read, "People going to youth sports, sitting in bleachers, eating and talking, cheering, then stopping at a restaturant, then going to work the next day at LTCs". Absolutely NO data or Science...... unless of course these things happened after 10pm.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
None have metro the size and density of TC.

Lame dishonest argument. The norm for GWG.
Why not just let the counties or individual cities make the rules then? Wisconsin is now maskless I believe, but they are still required in Dane and Milwaukee counties and I assume larger cities.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Why not just let the counties or individual cities make the rules then? Wisconsin is now maskless I believe, but they are still required in Dane and Milwaukee counties and I assume larger cities.
States have the legal authority and more resources. But nothing wrong with a county, city, or individual business requiring it during a pandemic.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
States have the legal authority and more resources. But nothing wrong with a county, city, or individual business requiring it during a pandemic.
I completely agree. I would rather have some more local making decisions that are best for me than some several hundred or thousands of miles Away like the Federal government. There is not a one size fits all solution to what has happened the last 14 months.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
I completely agree. I would rather have some more local making decisions that are best for me than some several hundred or thousands of miles Away like the Federal government. There is not a one size fits all solution to what has happened the last 14 months.
The feds can provide guidelines, money, covid tests, resources, etc.

Top Bottom