Walz is a Fraud on Covid LockDown

cncmin

Reaction score
Holy Jesus, you've been eating stupid pancakes again. Mind-numbingly stupid, but par considering the source. Soooo, your argument is there's a direct correlation between COVID death rates and school attendance by the group that for over 12 months has been the least vulnerable to COVID? Are you for real?

Literally speechless. Another stunning contribution from Cliff
You are, quite literally, one of THE dumbest people on this board.

justthefacts

Reaction score
IFaUCQZ.png

Wally

Reaction score
The announcement Friday that Carver County is in the midst of an outbreak of the B.1.1.7 U.K. variant of COVID-19 has prompted some school districts and local businesses to pause certain activities.

The Minnesota Department of Health said COVID cases in the southwest metro county have risen 62% between Feb. 24 and Mar. 4 and that the outbreak was "rapidly growing," with at least 68 cases linked to participants in school-sponsored and club sports activities.

The wife of a youth hockey referee, who died from COVID-19, believes he contracted the virus while officiating games in Carver County.

Sixty-two-year-old Dan Culhane passed away in late February. His wife, Nancy Mitchell, also got the virus and was later told by health officials that she had the B.1.1.7 variant, which was first identified in the United Kingdom and is considered highly contagious.

Who cares, the guy was practically dead.
Right?

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Midwest kicking ass!
Psssst. Ask jtf why he elected to show just the states that he shows in that post. The last thing we want to do is show some other states that are doing as well or better in these areas... the repeated fraud and selective data mining to mislead the weak-minded here seems to be ramping even more these days.

Know your audience, I guess, right?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Psssst. Ask jtf why he elected to show just the states that he shows in that post. The last thing we want to do is show some other states that are doing as well or better in these areas... the repeated fraud and selective data mining to mislead the weak-minded here seems to be ramping even more these days.

Curveball exposed that pretty clearly already.

John Galt

Reaction score
Cliff is the dumbest. JTF is the most manipulative.

justthefacts

Reaction score

I showed those because they were the top 4 in % supply used. You can tell because the little arrow is next to that. And also because that column's numbers are in order.

Sorry, it's not nefarious, Minnesota is just doing pretty well. I have some really scary news for you guys. Not all information that contradicts your worldview is dishonest. I'm sure that is upsetting to learn.

Here's today's numbers.

BFF4luD.png

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Show me where he calculates a total survival rate outside long term care there.
He provided all the data. Hid none of it. You are now calling him dishonest because he didn’t show you how to sum column C and divide it by the sum of column B?

justthefacts

Reaction score
He provided all the data. Hid none of it. You are now calling him dishonest because he didn’t show you how to sum column C and divide it by the sum of column B?
I honestly just missed that there were more rows not shown in the tweet until I clicked into it.

Still he said "No models" and then highlighted an estimate

Spoofin

Reaction score
I honestly just missed that there were more rows not shown in the tweet until I clicked into it.

Now if the above bolded were true, how would you have known the below bolded 🤔
Show me where he calculates a total survival rate outside long term care there.

CurveballJesus

Reaction score

That's understandable, I mean it's not like the entire dataset was included and visible in your original post. Oh, wait...

1615303975110.png

justthefacts

Reaction score
Now if the above bolded were true, how would you have known the below bolded 🤔

It makes total sense. Below is the visible part of the tweet. In that part of the tweet there's none of the component data for the outside long term care metrics that he cites in the top part. The data also cuts off at a very logical place to stop.

And again, he says "No models" and then cites 3 numbers that are all models.

StnTO7w.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
It makes total sense. Below is the visible part of the tweet. In that part of the tweet there's none of the component data for the outside long term care metrics that he cites in the top part. The data also cuts off at a very logical place to stop.

And again, he says "No models" and then cites 3 numbers that are all models.

StnTO7w.png
Are we really doing this?

Wally

Reaction score
KSTP News poll
Forty-nine percent of people who say they voted for former President Donald Trump are among those who say they won't get the vaccine.
😍😍😍

Minnesotans appear to be very consistent in how they view state and national leaders in handling the coronavirus pandemic. Both Governor Tim Walz and President Joe Biden get 54% approval from 600 Minnesotans surveyed March 4 to March 7. Among poll respondents, 36% disapprove of the Walz response and ten percent say they're not sure.

howeda7

Reaction score
KSTP News poll
Forty-nine percent of people who say they voted for former President Donald Trump are among those who say they won't get the vaccine.
😍😍😍

Minnesotans appear to be very consistent in how they view state and national leaders in handling the coronavirus pandemic. Both Governor Tim Walz and President Joe Biden get 54% approval from 600 Minnesotans surveyed March 4 to March 7. Among poll respondents, 36% disapprove of the Walz response and ten percent say they're not sure.

54%-36%? Walz is in trouble! If only the MN QOP could pass a bill banning all mail and absentee voting and make election day a 2 hour window from 5-7 AM with one polling place per county, they could win!

Top Bottom