Walz is a Fraud on Covid LockDown

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'm hoping against hope that he will change course on the mandatory masks for youth sports. First day was back was yesterday and on day one a 9th grade Girls basketball player from Battle Lake collapsed and was taken to the hospital via ambulance. Also heard many reports of youth hockey players vomiting, feeling light headed, dizzy etc.
If sports can't be practiced or played safely with masks, then the correct decision is to cancel the seasons.

We lost a year+ of life. It will be all but over by the summer, and almost surely obliterated by the start of next school year.

Allow any student the option (not required) to "do-over" their lost school year, complete with an extra year of eligibility for all competitive activities. Kids who were "seniors" in 2020-21, and didn't get to play their sports, didn't get homecoming, didn't get prom, didn't get to see their friends in the hallway and chat by their lockers, etc. etc. etc. , should get to be real seniors in 2021-22. Unless they just want to move on. Their choice.

There can be no argument that this is correct.

Just accept that we lost a year+ of life, and that things will be back by late this spring or early summer.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
If sports can't be practiced or played safely with masks, then the correct decision is to cancel the seasons.

We lost a year+ of life. It will be all but over by the summer, and almost surely obliterated by the start of next school year.

Allow any student the option (not required) to "do-over" their lost school year, complete with an extra year of eligibility for all competitive activities. Kids who were "seniors" in 2020-21, and didn't get to play their sports, didn't get homecoming, didn't get prom, didn't get to see their friends in the hallway and chat by their lockers, etc. etc. etc. , should get to be real seniors in 2021-22. Unless they just want to move on. Their choice.

There can be no argument that this is correct.

Just accept that we lost a year+ of life, and that things will be back by late this spring or early summer.
Can I get my senior year of college back (early 90's)? I have a few things I'd like to do differently.

USAF

Reaction score
2800 Minnesota Covid death certificates examined so far and 800 do not show Covid as an underlying cause of death. 29% faked for profit and politics
Still waiting for a link.

I'm guessing "tinfoilhattimes.com"

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I'm hoping against hope that he will change course on the mandatory masks for youth sports. First day was back was yesterday and on day one a 9th grade Girls basketball player from Battle Lake collapsed and was taken to the hospital via ambulance. Also heard many reports of youth hockey players vomiting, feeling light headed, dizzy etc.
Lets not forget about communication for hockey

Blizzard

Reaction score
Still waiting for a link.

I'm guessing "tinfoilhattimes.com"
I'm sure there's probably a better link available but I understand Minnesota is same as Los Angeles in which Osterholm is quoted from this 10/22/20 article:

Los Angeles County public health officials said their tally of COVID-19 deaths includes any person who died from a heart attack, stroke or another ailment if they had tested positive for the coronavirus within the last 90 days.

That directive could end up including some people who would have died even if they were not infected.

“You can’t use an automatic time period cut off,” said Osterholm, the Minnesota infectious disease expert.
It would seem, to me at least, that if someone were to die of a heart attack and within the last 90 days they've tested positive for Covid but have shown no symptoms or no severe complications and have recovered that the cause of death would be a heart attack and not Covid.

Of course, we're throwing common sense out the window aren't we?

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I'm sure there's probably a better link available but I understand Minnesota is same as Los Angeles in which Osterholm is quoted from this 10/22/20 article:

It would seem, to me at least, that if someone were to die of a heart attack and within the last 90 days they've tested positive for Covid but have shown no symptoms or no severe complications and have recovered that the cause of death would be a heart attack and not Covid.

Of course, we're throwing common sense out the window aren't we?
Anything to make this scamdemic look worse

Blizzard

Reaction score
Anything to make this scamdemic look worse
Regardless of how people look at this one would think when you see statements like that from health officials that it would give reasoned people a bit of pause.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If covid weren't a thing, they would've never had the heart attack.

Prove that wrong. You can't.

Therefore, the correct thing to do is include it.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Regardless of how people look at this one would think when you see statements like that from health officials that it would give reasoned people a bit of pause.
The people who are given pause by it, are the people who are actively trying to seek out any excuse to be given pause.

You for example, seem to be such a person.

Blizzard

Reaction score
If covid weren't a thing, they would've never had the heart attack.

Prove that wrong. You can't.
Prove that right. You can't.

See how that works?

Blizzard

Reaction score
The people who are given pause by it, are the people who are actively trying to seek out any excuse to be given pause.

You for example, seem to be such a person.
I can't remember why I took you off of ignore.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Prove that right. You can't.

See how that works?
You were the one first making the claim, that they shouldn't be included and because not including them is "common sense". That's not proof. You have yet to support your claim with any logical reasoning.

I gave logical reasoning of why your claim is incorrect.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Did I hit too close to home, with that comment.

You want a reason to be given pause. Admit it.
There are three other people on this board with your level of stupid. Wally, Stocker, USAF and yourself. Not necessarily in that order. Although, I'm not saying that you're not all the same troll.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
There are three other people on this board with your level of stupid. Wally, Stocker, USAF and yourself. Not necessarily in that order. Although, I'm not saying that you're not all the same troll.
You continue to dodge.

Why is it so hard to admit that you want a reason to be given pause? It shouldn't be. It would be a boost to your integrity as a poster.

howeda7

Reaction score
No it isn't, they use the roads, police ect. Having a bunch of untaxed property that requires services is unfair to those paying for said services. That seems like common sense to me. How hard is it, maybe they should get free electricity, internet and water to.....

That argument is rediculous. They already pay all sorts of bills, one more is insignificant.
There are better and more efficient ways to share the cost than doing it that way, IMO. As it is, in most states, property tax collections are split between the county, city, school district etc. Should they then also bill each other? It's an unnecessary mess that nets to close to zero.

howeda7

Reaction score
I don't see how the mask requirement for winter sports is necessary or smart. It wasn't required for volleyball and I don't know of any major issues.

balds

Reaction score
I don't see how the mask requirement for winter sports is necessary or smart. It wasn't required for volleyball and I don't know of any major issues.
Nor were they required for youth basketball tournaments in June-November, with minimal if any issues.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Nor were they required for youth basketball tournaments in June-November, with minimal if any issues.
Yeah, that just doesn't make any sense.

But the odds of Walz backing down quickly on anything he mandated are close to 0. He knows all, far more than us peasants.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I know this has been an issue for people at my local gym too. Has management very concerned.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
I know this has been an issue for people at my local gym too. Has management very concerned.
Intense workouts with masks are not easy. I also think masks put people at more risk at the gym. Your always touching weights, machines, etc. Now I find myself constantly adjusting my mask, pulling it down to take a drink, wiping the sweat away etc. I was pretty good at not touching my face until the gym mask mandate went into effect.

It's easy to keep your distance from people in most gyms. Plus we just had 5 months of mask-less workouts, and there wasn't one case tied to my gym.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Just for GWG (was a comment in the tweet from post #629):

Top Bottom