Walz is a Fraud on Covid LockDown

John Galt

Reaction score
Well, then you are going to be pleasantly surprised to find out that the airline industry has developed a special situation known as a connecting flight. You should check it out.

It also might surprise you that some South Dakotans actually have automobiles that they can use to drive to other nearby airports, such as those in the Twin Cities or Omaha. Really, the possibilities are endless for those lucky few South Dakotans that own automobiles.
Wally doesn’t get out much. He mocks smaller states, but isn’t savvy enough to realize most of the country mocks Minnesota.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Wally doesn’t get out much. He mocks smaller states, but isn’t savvy enough to realize most of the country mocks Minnesota.
Minnesotan’s were not smart enough to keep the Humphrey terminal and the other one. They had to change the name to terminal 1 and terminal 2, which is more confusing that it was when it was the Humphrey and the other one.

Blizzard

Reaction score
They say they reviewed 2800 death certificates and up to 800 don’t show Covid as the underlying cause. Not really sure why they say ‘up to 800’ or how they got 40%. An earlier review across the country showed 92% of death certificates included in Covid deaths had Covid as the underlying cause.

What I had read was that if there was a positive Covid test within the last 90 days it was counted as a Covid death regardless of other causes.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
They say they reviewed 2800 death certificates and up to 800 don’t show Covid as the underlying cause. Not really sure why they say ‘up to 800’ or how they got 40%. An earlier review across the country showed 92% of death certificates included in Covid deaths had Covid as the underlying cause.

Why would that happen? GII? If the data is to be believed accurate?

Blizzard

Reaction score
Not necessarily Walz-related - but:
The state Dept of health came out this week and announced that HS Winter sports could begin playing games on January 14th.

BUT - as part of the guidance, they also announced that Basketball and Hockey players must wear masks during games - which has a lot of people up in arms. Wrestling and Swimming and Diving get an exemption from the mask rule.
I'm fairly certain that if you follow the links through the guidelines that the requirement to wear masks during games is added safety by the MN dept of health. It is a requirement for practices, scrimmages, and being on the sidelines or bench; not if you enter a game.

Wally

Reaction score
Yea one of the healthiest, most educated, higher income states. Mock away😆😆😆

I have lived in a few other states and MN is alot better. Move to Mississippi, your holy grail.

Last edited:

balds

Reaction score
Noem has led SD to one of the highest covid death rates per capita. Horrible/nonexistent leadership. Walz is making her look like a fool.
0.093% of your population dead, while living under strict lockdowns on commerce, education, etc.

or

0.16% of your population dead (20% of which are Native American, which have much worse outcomes), while living in a free and open society.

Each made a choice, and are dealing with the above numbers and the full fallout that their measures have brought forth. With the long laundry list of follies by Walz, and the condition of our state and largest cities, the idea that he is making anyone look foolish is laughable.

scools12

Reaction score
Noem has led SD to one of the highest covid death rates per capita. Horrible/nonexistent leadership. Walz is making her look like a fool.
Of your many ridiculous takes this one might be at the top of the list.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
20% of which are Native American,
As I have been saying, once outcome for Black and Brown people were shown to be much worse the right quit giving a F...

balds

Reaction score
As I have been saying, once outcome for Black and Brown people were shown to be much worse the right quit giving a F...
So if it weren't shown that Native Americans had worse outcomes, It would've changed South Dakota's approach?

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Also for the lucky ones that didn't die.......because their governor was/is a covid hoaxer
Noem isn't a hoaxer, she continues to state that there's no Science behind government mandated lockdowns, which is true. The hospitals have never been overwhelmed there, so why would they need a lockdown? The majority of the deaths are 65+ with the Native American population also hit hard, which is sad. But SD hasn't sacrificed young people lives and livelihoods to attempt to save people closer to death. People can make their own choices, what a concept.

I have many friends and family in SD, none of them have died, and only one was hospitalized. But he's mid 40s and obese, which isn't surprising, and he's fine now. I still know more people who have died of suicide this year - 1, than of COVID - 0. Pretty impressive since everyone is allegedly dying.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
This is a hell of a press conference out of Staten Island. Walz is doing exactly what Cuomo is doing, no surprise. But this was a win for bars/restaurants and small business owners.

Spoofin

Reaction score

I have lived in a few other states and MN is alot better. Move to Mississippi, your holy grail.
I have travelled extensively throughout my carreer. I have always said that Minnesota seems like one of the better places to live. Not the top, but up there.

balds

Reaction score
Also for the lucky ones that didn't die.......because their governor was/is a covid hoaxer
Yes, the lucky 99.84% of SD residents that haven't died from Covid. No luck here in MN. It's all due to the depth and skill of Walz and his Philosophy major Health Director that I am one of the 99.90% of MN residents that haven't died of Covid.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes, the lucky 99.84% of SD residents that haven't died from Covid. No luck here in MN. It's all due to the depth and skill of Walz and his Philosophy major Health Director that I am one of the 99.90% of MN residents that haven't died of Covid.
The way this works is either you are in favor of any and all lock-downs or you think COVID is a hoax. No middle ground for those that can't think for themselves. South Dakota currently ranks 3rd in the US in vaccines given/capita. Not bad considering their Governor is a "COVID Hoaxer".

stocker08

Reaction score
0.093% of your population dead, while living under strict lockdowns on commerce, education, etc.

or

0.16% of your population dead (20% of which are Native American, which have much worse outcomes), while living in a free and open society.

Each made a choice, and are dealing with the above numbers and the full fallout that their measures have brought forth. With the long laundry list of follies by Walz, and the condition of our state and largest cities, the idea that he is making anyone look foolish is laughable.
South Dakota has handled the pandemic as poorly as they possibly could for a state with a low and spread out population.

Noem has been a complete failure.

stocker08

Reaction score
Of your many ridiculous takes this one might be at the top of the list.
Says the guy who thinks Noem is doing a great job by having one of the highest per capita covid death rates. LOL!

stocker08

Reaction score
Noem isn't a hoaxer, she continues to state that there's no Science behind government mandated lockdowns, which is true. The hospitals have never been overwhelmed there, so why would they need a lockdown? The majority of the deaths are 65+ with the Native American population also hit hard, which is sad. But SD hasn't sacrificed young people lives and livelihoods to attempt to save people closer to death. People can make their own choices, what a concept.

I have many friends and family in SD, none of them have died, and only one was hospitalized. But he's mid 40s and obese, which isn't surprising, and he's fine now. I still know more people who have died of suicide this year - 1, than of COVID - 0. Pretty impressive since everyone is allegedly dying.
Look at the death rates per capita. South Dakota should be doing really well considering their population and lack of major populous cities.

Face it.....Noem has done a shit job. Especially in comparison to Walz.

stocker08

Reaction score

Galty doesn't get to burn tires in his front yard. Complete lack of freedom. That's why he prefers paradises like Alabama. Where the people congratulate him on his truck's confederate flag paint job.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that if you follow the links through the guidelines that the requirement to wear masks during games is added safety by the MN dept of health. It is a requirement for practices, scrimmages, and being on the sidelines or bench; not if you enter a game.
No - it specifically says that masks must be worn during games. I talked to the local HS Boys basketball coach last night at Hy Vee, and he confirmed it.

scools12

Reaction score
Says the guy who thinks Noem is doing a great job by having one of the highest per capita covid death rates. LOL!
Again with the making stuff up.

I never mentioned whether I thought Noem was doing a good job or not just that your assertion that Walz is making her look like a fool is ridiculous.

Blizzard

Reaction score
No - it specifically says that masks must be worn during games. I talked to the local HS Boys basketball coach last night at Hy Vee, and he confirmed it.
Minnesota guidance, yes. I believe if you click through the links of National guidance it doesn't say that.

howeda7

Reaction score
Look at the death rates per capita. South Dakota should be doing really well considering their population and lack of major populous cities.

SD has the 2nd most cases/million and the 7th most deaths. What more could you want?

balds

Reaction score

I'm sure all of the following MN residents would agree:

Police
Students
Parents of Students
Murder victims families
Suicide victims families
Overdose victims families
Domestic/child abuse victims.
Small business owners
Anyone in the hospitality industry.
Restaurant owners
The teachers filling out all those F's (40% in St. Pau).
Car Jacking Victims.
The family's of victims in nursing homes targeted by Walz.
The healthcare workers laid off or fired when Walz shut down hospitals for two months for no apparent reason.
Anyone who plays youth sports.

But 0.067% less of our population has died.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score

Wrong. No one is stopping the virus. Demographics, overall health, and seasonality drives the spread of the virus, not government lockdowns.

Walz only continues to put small business owners out of business. What's been chosen to be open and closed is not based on Science, and he's blatantly using lies to support all of this. Meanwhile he let his prized city burn, crime has increased significantly due to a dismantled police force, and he/Ellison would rather jail small business owners than actual criminals.

In SD, the things that were legal in February, are still legal today. The state is running a surplus this year, and very few businesses have gone out of business. People are allowed to make their own choices, which was the reason this country was created. Sioux Falls is doing better now than ever. As was mentioned they are rolling out the vaccine out faster than most states.

A poor, obese, and much larger Native American population is a big reason for their deaths per capita being higher than than they are in MN.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wrong. No one is stopping the virus. Demographics, overall health, and seasonality drives the spread of the virus, not government lockdowns.

Walz only continues to put small business owners out of business. What's been chosen to be open and closed is not based on Science, and he's blatantly using lies to support all of this. Meanwhile he let his prized city burn, crime has increased significantly due to a dismantled police force, and he/Ellison would rather jail small business owners than actual criminals.

In SD, the things that were legal in February, are still legal today. The state is running a surplus this year, and very few businesses have gone out of business. People are allowed to make their own choices, which was the reason this country was created. Sioux Falls is doing better now than ever. As was mentioned they are rolling out the vaccine out faster than most states.

A poor, obese, and much larger Native American population is a big reason for their deaths per capita being higher than than they are in MN.
Now, I am a fan of normalizing data as it is the only way to compare death totals. It is the same reason in sales people tend to talk % rather than $ in regards to growth or loss in comparison to previous years. However, it also needs to be put in context that when you have a population as small as SD - you can have under 1,500 total deaths and still have the deaths/1M awefully high. There are less than a million residents, so it is easy to move that scale. Does it make it OK? No, but it is context. ND and RI are both ahead of SD. Both are in the same situation. NY and NJ got there in a different way.

Wally

Reaction score
So if it weren't shown that Native Americans had worse outcomes, It would've changed South Dakota's approach?
If white people were as affected as Black and Brown people, l have no doubt they would.

Karl-Anthony Towns has seen seven family members die from COVID-19, including his mother

stocker08

Reaction score
I'm sure all of the following MN residents would agree:

Police
Students
Parents of Students
Murder victims families
Suicide victims families
Overdose victims families
Domestic/child abuse victims.
Small business owners
Anyone in the hospitality industry.
Restaurant owners
The teachers filling out all those F's (40% in St. Pau).
Car Jacking Victims.
The family's of victims in nursing homes targeted by Walz.
The healthcare workers laid off or fired when Walz shut down hospitals for two months for no apparent reason.
Anyone who plays youth sports.

But 0.067% less of our population has died.
That's a long list of people who you think should be blaming Walz for everything. This is the type of dotard list that I've grown to expect from the wacky righties.

stocker08

Reaction score

Thanks for all these funny excuses. "But but but but.....the death rates over there are because of something else!!! Quick! Let's blame everything bad on Walz!"

Top Bottom