Walz is a Fraud on Covid LockDown

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
They lied about how many people would die, to scare us into submission. They lied about it coming from China. They covered up the WHO/China partnership. They lied about it coming out of a lab in Wuhan. They lied about 15 days to flatten the curve. They created financial incentives for senior homes & hospitals to list deaths as Covid related. They sent sick Covid patients into senior homes to kill seniors & pump up the death toll. They've also been mis-labelling Covid deaths. They've buried the data showing other causes of death have plummeted. They lied about Hydroxychloroquine being dangerous. They banned scientists & doctors from sharing the results of their treatments with Hydroxychlorquine. Once everyone realized it wasn't affecting kids they changed the narrative to kids being asymptomatic, super spreaders. When athletes weren't getting sick, they started the big pulmonary damage scare. They said we had to wait for a vaccine. They lied and said one couldn't be developed in under a year. They sat on the news of the vaccine until after the election to help Biden. Now on the same week vaccines hit the market, they discover a new, deadlier strain not covered by the vaccine. This has nothing to do with actual science. This is the new science, which treats political ailments of the Communist left.
I‘d argue there is just a lot of uncertainty, and some parties on both sides are making baseless claims and arguments with 100% certainty without sufficient evidence. We should all have open minds. I don’t attribute to malice what is easily explained by incompetence or subconscious incentives.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Not a single person has claimed that the new variant in England "isn't covered" by the vaccine.

It doesn't have enough genetic variation to qualify as a new strain.

Of course not to mention the entire rest of the post is lies, but this in particular is fabricated even in the sense above and beyond what CRG usually makes up.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Did he say people should be flying all over?
I missed that post.
🙄🙄🙄
Apparently I’m supposed to comment on every single topic. He worries so much about what I have to say but then will automatically dismiss it. Should I be flattered or appalled by the obsession?

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Not a single person has claimed that the new variant in England "isn't covered" by the vaccine.

It doesn't have enough genetic variation to qualify as a new strain.

Of course not to mention the entire rest of the post is lies, but this in particular is fabricated even in the sense above and beyond what CRG usually makes up.
Nobody can be sure yet. The specific mutations have shown resistance in some recent papers to monoclonal antibodies and polyclonal antibodies from past infected so time will tell. Worst case scenarios is a new vaccine is distributed and this thing drags on a bit longer, more people die. We can’t control nature, as much as we want to.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Nobody can be sure yet. The specific mutations have shown resistance in some recent papers to monoclonal antibodies and polyclonal antibodies from past infected so time will tell. Worst case scenarios is a new vaccine is distributed and this thing drags on a bit longer, more people die. We can’t control nature, as much as we want to.
CRISPR controls nature. mRNA vaccines are Nobel-winning breakthroughs every bit as much on the same level.

We have won. You have lost.

(lol at comparing to synthetic antibodies and convalescent plasma)

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
CRISPR controls nature. mRNA vaccines are Nobel-winning breakthroughs every bit as much on the same level.

We have won. You have lost.

(lol at comparing to synthetic antibodies and convalescent plasma)
Wow

Blizzard

Reaction score
They aren't out of options, the option is the government pays them to stay closed. Was correct, and is correct.

Open, and they'll lose their license and be fined. All profits will be gone.

Maybe the community donations will come to their rescue. But then ... why wouldn't the community have supported them that way already?? S__ty community if it takes hatred of government to motivate you.
Indeed, of course. I'll point them to the Gopher Hole next time for solid advice.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Apparently I’m supposed to comment on every single topic. He worries so much about what I have to say but then will automatically dismiss it. Should I be flattered or appalled by the obsession?
Avoiding airplane travel. GII.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
Not a big discrepancy, but Minnesota has the fastest decline in the last 2 weeks. I assume if the shutdowns were considered effective, there would be at least a week or two lag between the shutdown date and when you'd start to see it's effectiveness. Not a huge difference though regardless.

91-DIVOC-states-normalized-Minnesota (1).png

91-DIVOC-states-normalized-Minnesota (2).png

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Not a big discrepancy, but Minnesota has the fastest decline in the last 2 weeks. I assume if the shutdowns were considered effective, there would be at least a week or two lag between the shutdown date and when you'd start to see it's effectiveness. Not a huge difference though regardless.

View attachment 10943

View attachment 10945
Wasn't there supposed to be a post Thanksgiving surge?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Anyone have suggestions for a good place to dine outdoors tonight?

balds

Reaction score
Anyone have suggestions for a good place to dine outdoors tonight?
The night before Christmas Eve is typically one of the busier nights of the year. With only 50% capacity there's no way you'll get in anywhere.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
The night before Christmas Eve is typically one of the busier nights of the year. With only 50% capacity there's no way you'll get in anywhere.
Now where am I going to celebrate Festivus?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Trump giving more vaccine to red states?
SInce we love to compare ourselves to our direct neighbors...
ND (21K), SD (22K), and IA (26K) have, combined, received only 40% of the vaccine doses that MN (174K) has - yet have each (12K, 8K, 8K) given significantly more shots than MN... on average (9.3K) over 3-times as many (3K). Yeah, I'm sure it has something to do with Trump tho - everything does.

Triple D

Reaction score
SInce we love to compare ourselves to our direct neighbors...
ND (21K), SD (22K), and IA (26K) have, combined, received only 40% of the vaccine doses that MN (174K) has - yet have each (12K, 8K, 8K) given significantly more shots than MN... on average (9.3K) over 3-times as many (3K). Yeah, I'm sure it has something to do with Trump tho - everything does.

More mismanagement by Walz and the MDH. Unbelievable

Top Bottom