Walz is a Fraud on Covid LockDown

MplsGopher

Reaction score
My sister-in-laws sister owns a place that opened under Reopen Minnesota. It's a fairly small bar that has a kitchen and so forth. On a typical weekend night they take in $4000.00. This last weekend they were taking in $15,000 a night. My sister-in-law and her daughter tend bar at the joint for the extra cash and each made $1000.00 in tips. #notbad

Additionally, the local sheriff stopped in and acknowledged what they were doing was wrong but he was not going to report them.
How much will they lose with their suspended liquor license and fines? I guess for their sake, they will hope that the community will continue to support them and donate the money.

Wally

Reaction score
My sister-in-laws sister owns a place that opened under Reopen Minnesota. It's a fairly small bar that has a kitchen and so forth. On a typical weekend night they take in $4000.00. This last weekend they were taking in $15,000 a night. My sister-in-law and her daughter tend bar at the joint for the extra cash and each made $1000.00 in tips. #notbad

Additionally, the local sheriff stopped in and acknowledged what they were doing was wrong but he was not going to report them.
Let's see how they do with no liquor licence.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Dr. Deborah Birx traveled to one of her vacation homes with three households of family over Thanksgiving weekend, after warning Americans to limit celebrations to one household.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...anksgiving-weekend-after-warning-americans-to

Dr Fauci, Dr Birx, the team of Doctors advising California Gov Gavin Newsom, Gavin Newsom himself, Michigan Gov Gretchen Whitmer, NY Gov Andrew Cuomo, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Denver Mayor Michael Hancock, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, NYC Mayor Bill DiBlasio, and a good swath of the WH press corps have all been caught red handed disregarding Covid restrictions, social distancing & masks when they thought they were off camera, after pushing all these things on regular working Americans.

What this tells a thinking person, is not just that they're hypocrites, but that not one of them believe the Covid scare. There's no way they would risk their lives (Feinstein is 87 y/o, Pelosi is 3 months shy of 80 y/o), or the lives of their family members if they thought there was a real chance of getting Covid & getting seriously ill. Let that sink in & understand, I'm right. There's no way these doctors would risk their lives to eat in public in large groups with no masks, or travel with three households of family, or sit maskless, shoulder-to-shoulder with friends at a baseball game, or rip their masks off in the WH the moment they thought the cameras were off, if they thought it was dangerous. What they're pushing, is the boogeyman & they know it.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It's almost like ... they knew that none of the traveling companions had the virus ... because they had taken a test.

Dumb f__k

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Shouldn't. Top level government officials are always going to have to do things/hold schedules that ordinary Americans can't or can't imagine.
It shouldn’t but it does. And they should know that. Lead by example.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
That is no less silly than saying it "looks bad" that the president gets to have his own private jet, and should have to fly commercial.

Top leaders always get certain privileges that are well outside what ordinary citizens can have.

Reaching. To try to make it look silly. But it's not.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Completely agree. I lose a lot of respect for those that can't make the sacrifices that you're asking others to make just because you have access to world class healthcare and routine testing.
Yes, we should definitely ask our leaders to shutter themselves in their homes, and not do the things that need to be done to run the country. #fairness

Jebus man :rolleyes:

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score

Awesome. This fires me up

Blizzard

Reaction score
Awesome. This fires me up
Me too. It's unfortunate that it had to come down to that for them. This is a small community place and they're out of options. It's their sole livelihood. I'd tell people to go and support them but Lord knows someone here would report them.

I can report that only about half the people in my large chain fitness place were wearing masks as well. The treadmills were as full as they could be and no masks were seen on the runners. It's the little things.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
They aren't out of options, the option is the government pays them to stay closed. Was correct, and is correct.

Open, and they'll lose their license and be fined. All profits will be gone.

Maybe the community donations will come to their rescue. But then ... why wouldn't the community have supported them that way already?? S__ty community if it takes hatred of government to motivate you.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
They need to go to their vacation home with three other families for thanksgiving to run the country?
No they don't. They don't "need" to take any vacation at all.

It's a silly, minor point, to try to fake a win. I won't allow it.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Dr. Deborah Birx traveled to one of her vacation homes with three households of family over Thanksgiving weekend, after warning Americans to limit celebrations to one household.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...anksgiving-weekend-after-warning-americans-to

Dr Fauci, Dr Birx, the team of Doctors advising California Gov Gavin Newsom, Gavin Newsom himself, Michigan Gov Gretchen Whitmer, NY Gov Andrew Cuomo, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Denver Mayor Michael Hancock, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, NYC Mayor Bill DiBlasio, and a good swath of the WH press corps have all been caught red handed disregarding Covid restrictions, social distancing & masks when they thought they were off camera, after pushing all these things on regular working Americans.

What this tells a thinking person, is not just that they're hypocrites, but that not one of them believe the Covid scare. There's no way they would risk their lives (Feinstein is 87 y/o, Pelosi is 3 months shy of 80 y/o), or the lives of their family members if they thought there was a real chance of getting Covid & getting seriously ill. Let that sink in & understand, I'm right. There's no way these doctors would risk their lives to eat in public in large groups with no masks, or travel with three households of family, or sit maskless, shoulder-to-shoulder with friends at a baseball game, or rip their masks off in the WH the moment they thought the cameras were off, if they thought it was dangerous. What they're pushing, is the boogeyman & they know it.
100% agree.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
The air in planes is highly circulated and through multiple HEPA filters.

It's safer to sit next to someone on a plane (with a mask) than sit six feet from them maskless in a home. Fact
This is relying on contact tracing done by the airline industry. I wouldn’t go so far as to call it a fact and (in fact) could be called mostly baseless propaganda (as should any numbers presented by industry without third party verification). I’m somewhat skeptical considering the high rate of documented transmission of other illnesses on planes and and the pathetic efficacy of many of the masks people wear, but it’s plausible the massive HEPA filters make a difference.

Also, security lines, terminals etc not exactly outdoor environments. Why haven’t we shut down air travel to save lives?

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
I’m surprised they just don’t come right out and say that minority owned businesses can open, whitey cannot. For equality reasons.
Protests and riots are still protected outdoor activities in CA while outdoor dining is shut, so this is essentially already a policy.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Literally? I don't know what airlines you fly, but wow. Do you get to pick who is on top of you or is it luck of the draw?
Never had 2 folks of slightly more than average size overlapping seats? You are, I guess, very fortunate.

I mean, after all, the spacious accommodations and all......

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
We have married friends that both got COVID last week.. The husband had no symptoms, and the wife felt very tired for 3 or 4 days.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score

Yep, I’ve observed a bizarre dissonance between what some people say and do. I have some educator sisters in law that are on Facebook constantly saying schools need to be shut, too dangerous but routinely post pics of family gatherings, wedding receptions, new baby shower all without masks, hugging and other close interactions. Hypocrites earn a special place in my disrespect list.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Yep, I’ve observed a bizarre dissonance between what some people say and do. I have some educator sisters in law that are on Facebook constantly saying schools need to be shut, too dangerous but routinely post pics of family gatherings, wedding receptions, new baby shower all without masks, hugging and other close interactions. Hypocrites earn a special place in my disrespect list.
They lied about how many people would die, to scare us into submission. They lied about it coming from China. They covered up the WHO/China partnership. They lied about it coming out of a lab in Wuhan. They lied about 15 days to flatten the curve. They created financial incentives for senior homes & hospitals to list deaths as Covid related. They sent sick Covid patients into senior homes to kill seniors & pump up the death toll. They've also been mis-labelling Covid deaths. They've buried the data showing other causes of death have plummeted. They lied about Hydroxychloroquine being dangerous. They banned scientists & doctors from sharing the results of their treatments with Hydroxychlorquine. Once everyone realized it wasn't affecting kids they changed the narrative to kids being asymptomatic, super spreaders. When athletes weren't getting sick, they started the big pulmonary damage scare. They said we had to wait for a vaccine. They lied and said one couldn't be developed in under a year. They sat on the news of the vaccine until after the election to help Biden. Now on the same week vaccines hit the market, they discover a new, deadlier strain not covered by the vaccine. This has nothing to do with actual science. This is the new science, which treats political ailments of the Communist left.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
They lied about how many people would die, to scare us into submission. They lied about it coming from China. They covered up the WHO/China partnership. They lied about it coming out of a lab in Wuhan. They lied about 15 days to flatten the curve. They created financial incentives for senior homes & hospitals to list deaths as Covid related. They sent sick Covid patients into senior homes to kill seniors & pump up the death toll. They've also been mis-labelling Covid deaths. They've buried the data showing other causes of death have plummeted. They lied about Hydroxychloroquine being dangerous. They banned scientists & doctors from sharing the results of their treatments with Hydroxychlorquine. Once everyone realized it wasn't affecting kids they changed the narrative to kids being asymptomatic, super spreaders. When athletes weren't getting sick, they started the big pulmonary damage scare. They said we had to wait for a vaccine. They lied and said one couldn't be developed in under a year. They sat on the news of the vaccine until after the election to help Biden. Now on the same week vaccines hit the market, they discover a new, deadlier strain not covered by the vaccine. This has nothing to do with actual science. This is the new science, which treats political ailments of the Communist left.
We can go and on about this nonsense and hypocrisy

Top Bottom