Walz is a Fraud on Covid LockDown

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
An important point: The joint in Lakeville wasn't violating a law. Laws are introduced and passed by the legislature and signed into law by the Governor. They were violating an executive order. MN has had, for 9 months, ONE man controlling virtually every aspect of our lives. A man who constantly talks about data but yet won't provide it, and when pressed says "well, we're not operating exclusively on the data".

As far as Alibi Drinkery? Idiots. If you're going to do this, why not open up at 50% capacity and with masked workers (the previous edict, 1.76% of traced cases)? Have that be the picture in the Strib, demonstrating desperately following the "rules" to survive, not giving the middle finger to all the healthcare workers.
I was talking to my dad about this earlier today and we essentially said the same thing.

howeda7

Reaction score
My Pillow Guy For Supreme Leader of MN 2022!

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Nothing to explain. He’s right, it doesn’t make sense.
Yet you have advocated for social distancing and masks. Over and over and over and over. Do it for others. Stop being selfish.

And when you had the opportunity to talk about planes - the first time it was brought up - not a peep from GII.

Planes are 180 from social distancing. Not a peep from GII.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Voter ID is solely for decreasing access to voting, for those likely to vote Democrat. It has nothing to do with voter fraud.

Covid passports are about increasing access to large public gathers, for those who deserve to be there, and prevent access for those who don't deserve to be there.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Yet you have advocated for social distancing and masks. Over and over and over and over. Do it for others. Stop being selfish.

And when you had the opportunity to talk about planes - the first time it was brought up - not a peep from GII.

Planes are 180 from social distancing. Not a peep from GII.
You gave me less than an hour to respond to the original post. I’ve also said many times that states have done a horrible job with communicating and explaining the reasons for decisions.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
You gave me less than an hour to respond to the original post. I’ve also said many times that states have done a horrible job with communicating and explaining the reasons for decisions.
Everyone shoukd be given a couple of days to respond to a call out on a msg board.......And its not like you're required to a answer

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
A few questions for you to ponder and for you to reconsider your implication, above:
1. Are more sports being played this fall/winter or last spring/early summer?
2. Is in-person schooling occurring more often this fall/winter or last spring/early summer?
3. Are stores more open to shopping this fall/winter or last spring/early summer?
4. Are more businesses open with on-site work this fall/winter or last spring/early summer?
5. Are there many more active cases now or last spring/early summer?
1. Less. To what effect?
2. Slightly more, but significant transmission isn’t happening in schools.
3. Similar
4. Similar
4. More, which supports the position the lockdowns haven’t been very effective. California is one glaring example, as I said.

Look at what’s going on around the world. Once the virus is endemic in the population it is difficult to stop without harsh lockdowns. When we account for different accounting practices and related slop factors the outcomes will likely end up being very similar in most western countries.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
I wouldn't say "really really good" but yes, they were doing far better until they greatly loosened the restrictions. Same thing could be said about almost everywhere else in this country as well.
You don’t appear to know what the hell you’re talking about. Not surprising given your post history.

MennoSota

Reaction score
If every bar and restaurant joined forces in union, the soviet governor and his totalitarian AG would be overwhelmed. Meanwhile bars and restaurants are going bankrupt and closing all over the State. The soviet leader refuses to listen to the proletariat from his secure bunker in St Paul.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Everyone shoukd be given a couple of days to respond to a call out on a msg board.......And its not like you're required to a answer
Nah, 31-minutes is like a lifetime to some on here.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The original post about planes was weeks ago, GII. Sorry, not playing that game.

And do the states control air travel?

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
The original post about planes was weeks ago, GII. Sorry, not playing that game.

And do the states control air travel?
I have no idea what post you’re talking about. I apologize for not responding to every post. I know you are always anxiously waiting for me to respond to anything and everything to tell me how stupid I am.

And you’re making a good point about states not making the decisions for flights. So that seems to be the answer. Different people making decisions will result in different decisions.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I have no idea what post you’re talking about. I apologize for not responding to every post. I know you are always anxiously waiting for me to respond to anything and everything to tell me how stupid I am.

And you’re making a good point about states not making the decisions for flights. So that seems to be the answer. Different people making decisions will result in different decisions.
Of course you dont know which post. :rolleyes:

How does GII rationalize packed airplanes, people literally on top of each other for hours at a time? In a flying tube?

Your consternation of all things not following the prescribed masking / distancing is legendary here, GII. Yet you missed the most glaring example of "breaking the law", happening every day multiple times and hour.

Wally

Reaction score
How does GII rationalize packed airplanes, people literally on top of each other for hours at a time? In a flying tube?
Did he say people should be flying all over?
I missed that post.
🙄🙄🙄

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Did he say people should be flying all over?
I missed that post.
🙄🙄🙄
Sure didn't. And didn't say a word about planes, sitting on top of each other, less than 6', for hours. And has lectured gh about all things "do it for others", MASKS!, and distancing. Just continued the drumbeat about MASKS! and distancing.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Sure didn't. And didn't say a word about planes, sitting on top of each other, less than 6', for hours. And has lectured gh about all things "do it for others", MASKS!, and distancing. Just continued the drumbeat about MASKS! and distancing.
The air in planes is highly circulated and through multiple HEPA filters.

It's safer to sit next to someone on a plane (with a mask) than sit six feet from them maskless in a home. Fact

Blizzard

Reaction score

#WhiteandMaskless
My sister-in-laws sister owns a place that opened under Reopen Minnesota. It's a fairly small bar that has a kitchen and so forth. On a typical weekend night they take in $4000.00. This last weekend they were taking in $15,000 a night. My sister-in-law and her daughter tend bar at the joint for the extra cash and each made $1000.00 in tips. #notbad

Additionally, the local sheriff stopped in and acknowledged what they were doing was wrong but he was not going to report them.

Top Bottom