VP Biden’s quid pro quo threat to Ukraine...

justthefacts

Reaction score

faNtZD1.png

zN5F79A.png

wl88e82.png

justthefacts

Reaction score
How can you be so sure? Who says so? This hasn't been investigated. We wouldn't be here today if it was because Zelensky would respond to the Trump phone call by saying, YES, we've already looked into it, we'll send you the report.

We also don't know that this was the only corruption he was investigating. But it doesn't matter. Would you or would you not agree: Biden should not get a prosecutor fired who was investigating his sons company, even if that prosecutor is dirty.

Yeah, and there's a mountain of evidence that the Dems decided to impeach the president for sniffing around, so that defensiveness speaks volumes. The way you've framed it, they should welcome an investigation into Burisma, it's going to show Rudy and Trump as the bad guys.

Nailed it.

justthefacts

Reaction score
A & B) Solomon has supported his claims with letters, communications and such. He has made them available. The question is credibility of the characters and their changing claims. Like Parnas, he has contradicted his own claims many times.

C) Just b/c the the FNC spokesman confirmed that they had warned their tv hosts, doesn’t mean that it has been proven.

What it does prove is that FNC IS NOT A RW PROPAGANDA MACHINE as howie claims. Thanks JTF.

stocker08

Reaction score
Why haven't they just released it?

You idiots fall for the bait and switch every time.

The puppet masters tossed out a bunch of lies and the right wing dunderheads lapped it up. They were so sure that they were going to get "the big guy". lol...fools.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Let me know when he’s convicted of anything. I know you lefties fall in love with investigations of Republicans, like Trump-Russia collusion, while ignoring Democrats being investigated, like Hunter Biden, but you should really wait until something is proven.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Let me know when he’s convicted of anything. I know you lefties fall in love with investigations of Republicans, like Trump-Russia collusion, while ignoring Democrats being investigated, like Hunter Biden, but you should really wait until something is proven.
A) This is a 23 page thread about Joe Biden
B) Here's a 45 page thread about Hunter: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/hunters-emails.98355/
C) If you want to see one side completely ignore something, try this one: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/all-things-drain-the-swamp.88660/

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
A) This is a 23 page thread about Joe Biden
B) Here's a 45 page thread about Hunter: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/hunters-emails.98355/
C) If you want to see one side completely ignore something, try this one: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/all-things-drain-the-swamp.88660/
I don’t think you want to compare the number of anti-Trump/Republican threads/pages to the number of anti-Biden/Democrat threads/pages.

Broke has stroked out posting BS threads with BS content by himself alone compared to all the Righty threads.

Not one Righty has even posted about John Kerry’s sharing secrets with Iran scandal. At some point, you just lose interest in stories that you know the lame stream media won’t cover.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Hunter will come up again. Possibly in the course of investigating Rudy.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I don’t think you want to compare the number of anti-Trump/Republican threads/pages to the number of anti-Biden/Democrat threads/pages.

Broke has stroked out posting BS threads with BS content by himself alone compared to all the Righty threads.

Not one Righty has even posted about John Kerry’s sharing secrets with Iran scandal. At some point, you just lose interest in stories that you know the lame stream media won’t cover.

Oh, now it has moved from "lefties ignore Democrats being investigated" to "these two threads didn't generate as many posts as the ones where the President of the United States fired his NSA then his FBI director both because of contacts between his campaign and Russia."

Feel free to start a thread about John Kerry. Then I can post all the links from the lame stream media covering it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Post it!
I will go first!
John Kerry, a former secretary of state, said on Monday that he had never discussed covert Israeli airstrikes in Syria with Iran’s foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, contrary to Mr. Zarif’s claim in a leaked conversation.

Mr. Zarif and Mr. Kerry spoke constantly when the two were negotiating the 2015 Iran nuclear deal. The Iranian foreign minister said in the recording, reported by The New York Times on Sunday, that Mr. Kerry had informed him that Israel had attacked Iranian interests in Syria at least 200 times.

The claim sparked a furor on Monday among conservatives who accused Mr. Kerry, who was secretary of state in the Obama administration and now serves as President Biden’s climate envoy, of betraying Israeli secrets.

But in a tweet on Monday evening, Mr. Kerry denied the assertion and pointed to reports long in the public domain about Israeli strikes on Iranian assets in Syria.

“I can tell you that this story and these allegations are unequivocally false. This never happened — either when I was Secretary of State or since,” Mr. Kerry wrote.

Mr. Kerry’s denial came after multiple attacks from prominent Republicans. Senator Ted Cruz, Republican of Texas, said that, if real, the remarks would amount to “catastrophic and disqualifying recklessness.”

Senator Dan Sullivan, Republican of Alaska and a former State Department official under President George W. Bush, called in a speech on the Senate floor for Mr. Kerry to resign, saying he was “astonished” that Mr. Kerry “would reveal the secrets of one of our most important and enduring allies in the region to an avowed enemy, the largest state sponsor of terrorism.”

And Nikki Haley, who served as United Nations ambassador in the Trump administration, wrote on Twitter that the claim was “disgusting” and accused Mr. Kerry of “tipping off Iran.”

But it was not clear that the alleged disclosure would have revealed any secrets.

Israel has made little effort to deny years of strikes attributed to it by Syria’s government, news outlets and nongovernmental organizations tracking the Syrian conflict, whose chaos Iran has sought to use to establish a foothold that could threaten Israeli security.

A New York Times article from 2019 included similar information on the number of Israeli strikes. And Mr. Kerry’s tweet cited a Washington Post reporter’s tweet of a 2018 Reuters article, sourced to a senior Israeli official, reporting that Israel had mounted 200 attacks on Iranian assets in Syria.

The recording in question captures Mr. Zarif speaking for hours to an interviewer producing an oral history of the current Iranian administration.

“Kerry has to tell me that Israel has attacked you 200 times in Syria?” says Mr. Zarif, who complains in the recording that Iran’s military has long kept him in the dark on crucial matters. “You did not know?” the interviewer asks twice. Both times, Mr. Zarif replies, “No, no.”

In the recording, Mr. Zarif does not specify when Mr. Kerry was supposed to have made the comment.

A State Department official noted on Monday that Mr. Kerry had a record of supporting Israel’s security and that many of the Republicans outraged by Mr. Zarif’s remarks had said previously that his words could not be trusted.

Earlier in the day, the State Department spokesman, Ned Price, told reporters at a daily briefing that he would not comment on “purportedly leaked material” and could not “vouch for the authenticity of it or the accuracy of it,” or what motives might be behind its emergence.

Mr. Price did not specifically address whether Mr. Kerry had made such comments to Mr. Zarif, but implied that they would not have constituted an improper disclosure.

“I would just make the broad point that if you go back and look at press reporting from the time, this certainly was not secret,” Mr. Price said. “And governments that were involved were speaking to this publicly, on the record.”

Michael Crowley, Nicholas Fandos and Farnaz Fassihi

howeda7

Reaction score

Your attempts to play victim are as weak and sad as Fool2's.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Oh, now it has moved from "lefties ignore Democrats being investigated" to "these two threads didn't generate as many posts as the ones where the President of the United States fired his NSA then his FBI director both because of contacts between his campaign and Russia."

Feel free to start a thread about John Kerry. Then I can post all the links from the lame stream media covering it.
Yes, please post the number of minutes that ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and CNN have spent on the John Kerry allegations.

I was assured by Jake some time back, that websites were not MSM. But feel free to answer the above.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yes, please post the number of minutes that ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and CNN have spent on the John Kerry allegations.

I was assured by Jake some time back, that websites were not MSM. But feel free to answer the above.
I’m not a TV news guy, I like to read. The only TV news I watch is Fox, and 60 minutes. It is nice outside, so the Fox and friends in the morning on the treadmill will be reserved for rainy days. I do watch Almanac on channel 2 and Real Time with Bill Maher on Friday nights after baseball practice.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I’m not a TV news guy, I like to read. The only TV news I watch is Fox, and 60 minutes. It is nice outside, so the Fox and friends in the morning on the treadmill will be reserved for rainy days. I do watch Almanac on channel 2 and Real Time with Bill Maher on Friday nights after baseball practice.
That’s good. You should tell howie there’s a difference between Fox News “news” and Fox News opinion shows. A big difference. I haven’t watched much of 60 Minutes in some time, but what I did see in the last few weeks was trash about Gov DeSantis and he exposed it as a trash hit segment with facts and proof of truncated responses that he gave the 60M reporter. I also saw a segment that was totally biased against policing in the US where 3 anti-cop interviewees gave their opinion and 1 cop supporter gave the counter argument, after which 60M trashed him. One segment on the advances in science regarding viruses was interesting. Non-political.

I read The Federalist, Daily Wire, Townhall, and Daily Caller, and listen to podcasts that my wife likes. I’m a conservative. It makes me want to puke when I watch CNN, so I have to limit my consumption.

Oh, and I come here to read what and how the left is making its case. It’s not impressive.

Section2

Reaction score
It’s interesting that we should take the word of a sworn enemy over a distinguished veteran and public servant of the United States, but that’s where we are now.
Hmmm distinguished veteran? Public servant? Disagree on both. But anyway...

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Despite all attempts to slur him by people who should know better Kerry is a decorated sailor. Political forces have tried to tarnish him, but that is a shame.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Despite all attempts to slur him by people who should know better Kerry is a decorated sailor. Political forces have tried to tarnish him, but that is a shame.
The leaked audio was a new piece of info on this story and why it was revived. It was just a rumor before, which he denied.

Then, interestingly, Democrats said he only discussed publicly known information.

It seems like two different excuses...I mean reasons to explain the same conduct.

Section2

Reaction score
The leaked audio was a new piece of info on this story and why it was revived. It was just a rumor before, which he denied.

Then, interestingly, Democrats said he only discussed publicly known information.

It seems like two different excuses...I mean reasons to explain the same conduct.
It was a NYT story, right? And now leaks are bad again, I forgot about that.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

The leaked audio was an Iranian official speaking. He might be telling the truth, or he might be posturing to put himself in a good light. It is leaked hearsay at best, and best consumed by people who wish to believe the worst about Kerry, since it can’t be that they find Iran honest in any other context.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The leaked audio was an Iranian official speaking. He might be telling the truth, or he might be posturing to put himself in a good light. It is leaked hearsay at best, and best consumed by people who wish to believe the worst about Kerry, since it can’t be that they find Iran honest in any other context.
Yes yes. Not nearly as conclusive as the Trump-Russia collusion reports.

stocker08

Reaction score

'Iran? The worst. Horrible. Wait....an official said something about John Kerry? Ah...I got confused by words. You meant trustworthy, BEST friend Iran.' - KFC

Angry

Reaction score
It’s interesting that we should take the word of a sworn enemy over a distinguished veteran and public servant of the United States, but that’s where we are now.
He was doing this type of $hit during the Trump administration also. Ho-hum

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Hunter is a POS, and at least Rudy was once a real DOJ guy that went after mobsters... he cannot be that far gone, or maybe he is just senile, imagine that.

but if not....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIB5bA9T5u]

Top Bottom