VP Biden’s quid pro quo threat to Ukraine...

justthefacts

Reaction score
Investigating the corruption of the VP and his son is in no way comparable to 1984 and Soviet authoritarianism. Trump can't even have a phone call without the NSA listening in and tattling on him. His campaign was spied on. You aren't a hero.
There's no evidence that anyone ever listened in on any Trump phone call.

bga1

Reaction score
What U.S. or Ukrainian statute(s) are the Bidens suspected of violating? Citations, please.
This is an investigation, not an indictment. The senate will follow the financial trail to see if there was money laundering- as it appears there was. There may have been extortion or bribery. We'll see. Does it look like a clean deal to you? You have been wild eyed for three years to investigate ALL THINGS Trump, but now you have gone weak kneed on looking into the Bidens when Hunter has cashed millions for doing nothing of any legal business value for the corrupt Burisma? You fully endorse Biden saying (it's on tape) "fire the prosecutor or you ain't getting the billion"?

By the way- another of your pipe dreams went down the drain 3-0 in Federal Appeals court where they kicked out an emoluments clause claim against Trump. LOL!

justthefacts

Reaction score
This is an investigation, not an indictment. The senate will follow the financial trail to see if there was money laundering- as it appears there was. There may have been extortion or bribery. We'll see. Does it look like a clean deal to you? You have been wild eyed for three years to investigate ALL THINGS Trump, but now you have gone weak kneed on looking into the Bidens when Hunter has cashed millions for doing nothing of any legal business value for the corrupt Burisma? You fully endorse Biden saying (it's on tape) "fire the prosecutor or you ain't getting the billion"?

By the way- another of your pipe dreams went down the drain 3-0 in Federal Appeals court where they kicked out an emoluments clause claim against Trump. LOL!
Why did Trump need to pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden then? Why didn't the Republican Senate investigate when all this stuff was happening?

bga1

Reaction score
Why did Trump need to pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden then? Why didn't the Republican Senate investigate when all this stuff was happening?
LOL!
What a shocker that Trump wouldn't wait for the Senate Rs or the intel agencies to investigate. I mean why oh why would he not trust them to lead on taking out corruption??

bga1

Reaction score
The headline on this morning's paper: GOP Turns Its Sights on Biden's Son

This is becoming the former Soviet Union or the dystopia of "1984," where the party is the focal point of power and the state (and the public) is subservient to it. They won't rest until they have permanent, authoritarian, minority rule.
Projection post

justthefacts

Reaction score
LOL!
What a shocker that Trump wouldn't wait for the Senate Rs or the intel agencies to investigate. I mean why oh why would he not trust them to lead on taking out corruption??
Why didn't Trump investigate in 2017 or 2018?

bga1

Reaction score
If they wiretapped Page- then they have two hops to the President. So yeah- they monitored Trump, as President.

As to the phone calls, there are multiple people on the line for every call, some of them NSA. Obviously people were leaking calls and call content. Australia, Mexico, Ukraine and perhaps others. Yes there were spies within the government, listening in who wanted things their own way, not the President's way.

justthefacts

Reaction score
If they wiretapped Page- then they have two hops to the President. So yeah- they monitored Trump, as President.

As to the phone calls, there are multiple people on the line for every call, some of them NSA. Obviously people were leaking calls and call content. Australia, Mexico, Ukraine and perhaps others. Yes there were spies within the government, listening in who wanted things their own way, not the President's way.
Again, there's no evidence of that.

I'm speaking of the Ukraine call.
But you said the NSA. No one from the NSA was involved. You were probably just being semantically imprecise, which isn't a big deal, but that's where my confusion came from.

bga1

Reaction score

But you said the NSA. No one from the NSA was involved. You were probably just being semantically imprecise, which isn't a big deal, but that's where my confusion came from.
It was me and I stand corrected....
Actually it has never been confirmed who all listened in on the phone call- unless you have the list. There were a host of folks from the NSC- among them was Vindman. It is quite likely that the NSA listens in to these calls- but again I doubt we will ever know that.

justthefacts

Reaction score
It was me and I stand corrected....
Actually it has never been confirmed who all listened in on the phone call- unless you have the list. There were a host of folks from the NSC- among them was Vindman. It is quite likely that the NSA listens in to these calls- but again I doubt we will ever know that.
Explosive allegations! The President's staff sat in on the President's phone call! This is unprecedented!

bga1

Reaction score
Explosive allegations! The President's staff sat in on the President's phone call! This is unprecedented!
Of course it is not explosive, unless the NSC includes traitors, which it did and has. Then it is explosive. This is what you call the deep state. Embedded government bureaucrats who want central government power and personal power. Vindman for example, was flabbergasted that the President wasn't following the "talking points" that they made for him. He believed as did some of our ambassadors, that they set foreign policy and not the President.

bga1

Reaction score
There's no evidence that anyone ever listened in on any Trump phone call.
So now we have disproved this statement. Would you agree? I mean you wanted to get technical about NSA so....

Section2

Reaction score

NSC, my apologies.

Section2

Reaction score
Frankly, the outrage from the right is about 1/10th what it would be on the left if the right did to Obama what the left did to Trump. 1/10th might be charitable.

justthefacts

Reaction score
So now we have disproved this statement. Would you agree? I mean you wanted to get technical about NSA so....
Give me a break. Trump knew about his own staff listening on the phone call. NSA and NSC are completely different animals.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
To justify public funds for an investigation, you need to have evidence and an idea of what laws were broken. That's why there hasn't been one and why these crooks went to a compromised foreign country and coerced them to do their dirty work. Now the Party will investigate without due process of law or procedure.

bga1

Reaction score
Give me a break. Trump knew about his own staff listening on the phone call. NSA and NSC are completely different animals.
You said that NO ONE was listening. You want to get technical- then it comes right back to you.

bga1

Reaction score
To justify public funds for an investigation, you need to have evidence and an idea of what laws were broken. That's why there hasn't been one and why these crooks went to a compromised foreign country and coerced them to do their dirty work. Now the Party will investigate without due process of law or procedure.
You should have thought about that regarding Trump when the Obama administration was using the dossier, or when they were asking for subpoenas, but could not name a crime and refused to start a legal impeachment process. The Bidens are suspected of money laundering- which is a crime, at the very least.
The year ahead is going to be even more shocking to your psyche than the past three. Brace yourself.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
What a shocker that Trump wouldn't wait for the Senate Rs or the intel agencies to investigate.
Why bother waiting to do it the correct, legal way, when you can do it illegally under the table lickity split?? #amiright

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Frankly, the outrage from the right is about 1/10th what it would be on the left if the right did to Obama what the left did to Trump. 1/10th might be charitable.
Obama was (is) an intellectual, polite, formal, and did things the right way.
Trump was (is) a boorish moron, abrasive, dismissive of any formality, and constantly is looking for illegal shortcuts whenever the law doesn't suit his impulses or baseless intuition.

Gee, I wonder why they aren't treated exactly equally?? #unfair

howeda7

Reaction score

I thought Page was a coffee boy Trump never knew? What would they get from him? Trump's Starbucks order?

howeda7

Reaction score
Why bother waiting to do it the correct, legal way, when you can do it illegally under the table lickity split?? #amiright
Trump thought this way his whole career, why change now? Because "laws" and "norms" say a POTUS can't do it that way? F that! When they're a Republican President they let you do it. You can do anything.

bga1

Reaction score
I thought Page was a coffee boy Trump never knew? What would they get from him? Trump's Starbucks order?
That was Papadopoulis you idiot. Page was a CIA asset.

Top Bottom