VP Biden’s quid pro quo threat to Ukraine...

justthefacts

Reaction score
But Dems politicians tell us “it’s been looked into...and nothing was found”. I believe by The NY Times, so we should be okay with that.
Well, Lutsenko, who was for a period of time the hero that John Solomon was basing everything on, has said that there's nothing. So I guess there's that.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Well, Lutsenko, who was for a period of time the hero that John Solomon was basing everything on, has said that there's nothing. So I guess there's that.
Unlike the “whistleblower”, Solomon relies on documents, not hearsay.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Having documentary support doesn’t preclude having personal accounts.

The “whistleblower” has no documentary support other than the call transcript, which the whistleblower hadn’t seen, and much of which was inaccurate compared to the complaint.

So now, all it takes is one person to claim that they talked to unnamed people for the claim to be considered credible. Intelligence is now political, if one person chooses to make it political.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Having documentary support doesn’t preclude having personal accounts.

The “whistleblower” has no documentary support other than the call transcript, which the whistleblower hadn’t seen, and much of which was inaccurate compared to the complaint.

So now, all it takes is one person to claim that they talked to unnamed people for the claim to be considered credible. Intelligence is now political, if one person chooses to make it political.
So Lutsenko is not credible?

howeda7

Reaction score
No one can decide it he's a martyr or a puppet master. It changes.

When one decides to have a 100 front war, it shouldn't be surprising that you have to fight back all the time. He needs conflict, he thrives on it. WWE style. It isn't necessarily a great way to run things, but it's like complaining your basement is flooded when you left the water on.
Obama was both an incompetent, bumbling fool and an evil mastermind with a heart of darkness who tried to pull off the greatest coup in our history.

Section2

Reaction score
Obama was both an incompetent, bumbling fool and an evil mastermind with a heart of darkness who tried to pull off the greatest coup in our history.
Said without a hint of irony.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So Lutsenko is not credible?
I don’t think we know nearly enough about the Ukraine situation. I don’t know who should be trusted or if that has changed over time.

Certainly the new Ukrainian President initiated comments to Trump in the phone call about “draining the swamp” in the Ukraine as Trump is attempting to do here. That lead to a brief exchange about Biden’s circumstances, which absolutely need to be investigated.

I see the Democrats are very concerned about Trump sending Giuliani to Ukraine, but why was it okay for Hillary to pay lawyers and others to investigate in Ukraine, but not for Trump? She was the former Sec. of State. She maintain relationships with people like Sidney Blumenthal, against Obama’s wishes, while in her State position. The DNC sent people to the Ukraine to find dirt on Trump. Democrat Senators told Ukraine that the would vote against aid if they didn’t cooperate with the Senators’ wishes.

Yes, Biden should be investigated and the burden of an investigation will likely weigh his campaign for President down, as the Dems are trying to weigh Trump’s campaign down.

But the Dems have two standards of ethics here, and it’s obvious as hell. And frankly, you don’t care if Biden becomes President. You just want a Democrat. If Biden is the price to pay to beat Trump, you’re happy to pay it.

Honestly though, there is no comparison between what Trump did and what Biden did, and Democrats are lying their asses off to the public to present a false narrative, while covering for Biden as much as possible for more confirmed, potentially unethical actions.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I don’t think we know nearly enough about the Ukraine situation. I don’t know who should be trusted or if that has changed over time.

Certainly the new Ukrainian President initiated comments to Trump in the phone call about “draining the swamp” in the Ukraine as Trump is attempting to do here. That lead to a brief exchange about Biden’s circumstances, which absolutely need to be investigated.

I see the Democrats are very concerned about Trump sending Giuliani to Ukraine, but why was it okay for Hillary to pay lawyers and others to investigate in Ukraine, but not for Trump? She was the former Sec. of State. She maintain relationships with people like Sidney Blumenthal, against Obama’s wishes, while in her State position. The DNC sent people to the Ukraine to find dirt on Trump. Democrat Senators told Ukraine that the would vote against aid if they didn’t cooperate with the Senators’ wishes.

Yes, Biden should be investigated and the burden of an investigation will likely weigh his campaign for President down, as the Dems are trying to weigh Trump’s campaign down.

But the Dems have two standards of ethics here, and it’s obvious as hell. And frankly, you don’t care if Biden becomes President. You just want a Democrat. If Biden is the price to pay to beat Trump, you’re happy to pay it.

Honestly though, there is no comparison between what Trump did and what Biden did, and Democrats are lying their asses off to the public to present a false narrative, while covering for Biden as much as possible for more confirmed, potentially unethical actions.
Were Hillary's people attempting to use Hillary's official position with the federal government to pressure the President of Ukraine? Because Giuliani is explicit in saying that's what he did.

Section2

Reaction score

Great post. I think mostly what the Dems are trying to do is constantly be on offense to avoid having to play defense. Once that pendulum swings they'll have a lot to answer for. Trump getting reelected swings the pendulum.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Great post. I think mostly what the Dems are trying to do is constantly be on offense to avoid having to play defense. Once that pendulum swings they'll have a lot to answer for. Trump getting reelected swings the pendulum.
The Dems? Again, the ICIG is a Trump appointee. The Senate voted to begin an investigation.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Congress is remembering they have a role in government.

Section2

Reaction score
The Dems? Again, the ICIG is a Trump appointee. The Senate voted to begin an investigation.
You are free to pretend that this isn't a(nother) partisan attack, but I'm not that naive.

bga1

Reaction score
Congress is remembering they have a role in government.
Unfortunately attempting to run a coup on the presidency and overturn an election is not it. This is not oversight. Congress should be about making America better. They are making it worse.

Section2

Reaction score
Unfortunately attempting to run a coup on the presidency and overturn an election is not it. This is not oversight. Congress should be about making America better. They are making it worse.
For all the talk about how Trump is acting like a dictator and authoritarian, I have the opposite feeling. He's not running anything. He's not in charge of anything. Unelected bureaucrats are. He's the most powerless president in my lifetime, BY FAR.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
For all the talk about how Trump is acting like a dictator and authoritarian, I have the opposite feeling. He's not running anything. He's not in charge of anything. Unelected bureaucrats are. He's the most powerless president in my lifetime, BY FAR.
123 executive orders and counting... but he has no power :rolleyes:

howeda7

Reaction score
Coup! Drink.

Section2

Reaction score
123 executive orders and counting... but he has no power :rolleyes:
How many were undoing Obama executive orders? I didn't say he had no power. I said he's the most powerless president in my lifetime.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
How many were undoing Obama executive orders? I didn't say he had no power. I said he's the most powerless president in my lifetime.
I guess we'll have to see, sure seems like he's continued to increase the power of the executive branch to me. That is just my opinion.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Anti-corruption candidate Warren is conflicted. Does she adhere to her stated anti-corruption promise by suggesting VP Biden’s son had conflict of interest or does she stick to the code of not criticizing the Bidens to keep those prospective Biden voters from being pissed off?

https://mobile.twitter.com/NicoleSganga/status/1177004505726107648?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1177004505726107648&ref_url=https://freebeacon.com/politics/warren-flustered-by-hypothetical-ethics-question-concerning-hunter-biden/

She chooses to run.

Section2

Reaction score
I guess we'll have to see, sure seems like he's continued to increase the power of the executive branch to me. That is just my opinion.
It seems that way at times. Congress has the power with tariffs. They haven’t asserted it. If all the Dems voted to undo all trump tariffs, I assume a few Rs would follow. They don’t even talk about it.
It’s taken him 3 years to start to deliver his main campaign promise of the wall. It’s a relatively low cost item.
I’m all for limiting executive power. Seems to me Dems don’t want to do that. They want that power for themselves. They just want to limit Trumps power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
It seems that way at times. Congress has the power with tariffs. They haven’t asserted it. If all the Dems voted to undo all trump tariffs, I assume a few Rs would follow. They don’t even talk about it.
It’s taken him 3 years to start to deliver his main campaign promise of the wall. It’s a relatively low cost item.
I’m all for limiting executive power. Seems to me Dems don’t want to do that. They want that power for themselves. They just want to limit Trumps power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which he's doing himself and he shouldn't be able to do, it should be voted on and passed. AKA he has too much power.

Agree on the under line.

Dean S

Reaction score
Soon, we will have to do our own Euromaidan to rid ourselves of Washington corruption, namely any southern Republican and the head of the FBI.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Great point. I agree he's the most powerless POTUS in our lifetimes. The idea that a partisan, CIA agent can cite 2nd hand sources to launch this type of frenzy against the POTUS is bad news for America. "Liberals" should be outraged.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Soon, we will have to do our own Euromaidan to rid ourselves of Washington corruption, namely any southern Republican and the head of the FBI.
Prepare for the largest disinformation campaign in the history of the world when impeachment proceedings begin. Propaganda and lies will be everywhere.

Top Bottom