VP Biden’s quid pro quo threat to Ukraine...

bga1

Reaction score
You connect Trump to Biden for what purpose other than to shade the President as acting in good faith, when he wasn't. As for Biden, the proper procedure is to refer evidence to the FBI to investigate this. As for the Trump delay in giving military aid, it had zero to do with Hunter Biden other than to thwart the election. If there is evidence of H. Biden breaking the law and his father doing the same, then let the investigation begin. But, so far, there is no evidence that he or his father broke the law. It may not sit well with you, but that is how this thing is going. The facts are against the President and your conne ting the dots runs contrary to the law as it exists and the procedures that must be done to address the existing law. The President is guilty as sin. No two ways about it. GUILTY my friend.
Of what? Tell the Dems- they are hunting for a crime Dean!

cncmin

Reaction score
I’m connecting Biden to Trump? Wow. Nice one.
I don’t blame Trump for not trusting “proper procedure” given what the FBI has just done.
Let the investigation begin. I agree.
S2, your takes on this sound like they come from someone whose only information on the impeachment trial and the charges and evidence therein has come from the spin of RW media. No one, I repeat no one, who has paid a significant amount of attention to the details of this case would try to make the arguments you are doing (excepting those with political motive). Pay attention to what we are telling you here, particularly JTF. We aren’t deceiving you man. -cnc

bga1

Reaction score
Abuse of power and obstruction of congress, as our law says. He therefore broke the law.
What law? Those are opinions. Obstruction of congress got obliterated today by the defense. That's over with. The house managers, specifically, Adam Schiff is provably guilty of abuse of power...

howeda7

Reaction score
S2, your takes on this sound like they come from someone whose only information on the impeachment trial and the charges and evidence therein has come from the spin of RW media.
You say that like you're surprised.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
S2, your takes on this sound like they come from someone whose only information on the impeachment trial and the charges and evidence therein has come from the spin of RW media. No one, I repeat no one, who has paid a significant amount of attention to the details of this case would try to make the arguments you are doing (excepting those with political motive). Pay attention to what we are telling you here, particularly JTF. We aren’t deceiving you man. -cnc
I watched several hours of CNN earlier today. It’s easy to see why your opinion is so distorted from reality. CNN is wall to wall anti-Trump, anti-Trump administration network all day long.

I’d expect it from MSNBC, but CNN pretends to give thoughtful analysis. It is a total joke of left wing hacks. Everyone is dumber for watching it.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Stephanopolous asks Lankford why the DOJ isn't investigating Biden. Lankford responds that the DOJ is investigating, then talks about investigations that have nothing to do with Biden whatsoever.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Is Solomon related to wise King Solomon of biblical fame?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Well, it looks like Rudy has released his evidence. Not sure how you display an affidavit on a podcast, but I'm sure it's incredibly damning.

Section2

Reaction score
Another argument free, yet long and wordy post from Cnc.

howeda7

Reaction score
Well, it looks like Rudy has released his evidence. Not sure how you display an affidavit on a podcast, but I'm sure it's incredibly damning.

Huge! Biden is done for. Corruption Fighter Rudy's got him!

Section2

Reaction score
Huge! Biden is done for. Corruption Fighter Rudy's got him!
Huge! Trump is done for! You never realize how hypocritical you are. It’s so sad how unaware you are.

justthefacts

Reaction score
In which Rudy declares that the case against Biden requires no help from Ukraine

Section2

Reaction score
I think Susan Collins has some extra pearls you can clutch and a fainting couch you can borrow.
Howie says amidst his daily Trump rage pearl clutching and fainting spell.

justthefacts

Reaction score
BTW, here was what Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Rob Portman (R-OH) said about Shokin's office in 2016, 46 days before he was fired.

4vrWez5.png

https://www.portman.senate.gov/news...enate-ukraine-caucus-reaffirm-commitment-help

So on one hand we have 2 Republican US Senators, the Trump-appointed envoy to Ukraine, multiple European diplomats, and multiple European analysts.

On the other hand we have Giuliani and Solomon, who have both been working with a couple of guys indicted for their work on behalf of a Ukrainian oligarch with ties to the Russian mob.

Does anyone know which of Rob Portman's and Ron Johnson's kids were on the board at Burisma for them to push for getting rid of Shokin?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Does anyone know which of Rob Portman's and Ron Johnson's kids were on the board at Burisma for them to push for getting rid of Shokin?
Two things can be true at the same time. “Shokin’s office” can be inept and/or corrupt with interested parties wishing to see reform and Shokin can legitimately be investigating Burisma for corruption and crimes.

Your logic is deeply flawed.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Two things can be true at the same time. “Shokin’s office” can be inept and/or corrupt with interested parties wishing to see reform and Shokin can legitimately be investigating Burisma for corruption and crimes.

Your logic is deeply flawed.

All the evidence indicates that Shokin didn't investigate anyone for corruption:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Did you click the link? Numerous European officials wanted Shokin out, all of them because he wasn't investigating corruption.
Did it say he wasn’t investigating Burisma? Is it possible to suck at your job, but get a few things right?

Section2

Reaction score
Did you click the link? Numerous European officials wanted Shokin out, all of them because he wasn't investigating corruption.
Numerous. Well, case closed. Shokin was bad and corrupt. Numerous European officials say so, and Europe isn't corrupt at all.

howeda7

Reaction score
Did it say he wasn’t investigating Burisma? Is it possible to suck at your job, but get a few things right?
So you're going to lash yourself to Shokin while trashing John Bolton? Bold strategy.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So you're going to lash yourself to Shokin while trashing John Bolton? Bold strategy.
I haven‘t said one thing disparaging John Bolton. The only thing I’ve heard is that someone leaked something that they said he said in the book. I can’t evaluate the veracity of something so ambiguous.

justthefacts

Reaction score

So the new theory is that Shokin was completely ignoring corruption EXCEPT for Burisma? That certainly sounds like a legit investigation then.

Numerous. Well, case closed. Shokin was bad and corrupt. Numerous European officials say so, and Europe isn't corrupt at all.

Don't forget Ron Johnson and Rob Portman. Are they corrupt?

More evidence:

724Nhrn.png

QSYRpzh.png

5bTeotd.png

psP7HaF.png

N7kArU4.png

ay4v40L.png

xgyABBa.png

Also: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...over-period-before-biden-joined-idUSKBN1WC1LV

Dp0Iy34.png

PcSY0rM.png

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Listen JTF. Shokin could be the most corrupt prosecutor of all time. I have no clue. But your articles are not definitive proof of anything. He could be completely not corrupt and digging into all kinds of corruption of powerful people in Ukraine, US and Europe. What would those powerful people who don't like Shokin digging into their business do? Announce phony charges against Shokin and his team. Paint HIM as the corrupt one. Launch phony investigations into him and call them "Anti Corruption efforts".
Again, I"m not saying your links aren't true, but there are no angels involved here. Everyone at these levels is corrupt to some degree. Shokin could be good. And he could be bad.

Bottom line: it DOES NOT MATTER. The only thing we care about, is was he investigating Burisma at the time of his firing or not? If he was, then Biden should absolutely NOT have EXTORTED Ukraine to get them to fire Shokin. It doesn't matter if Shokin was bad anyway. I hope everyone would agree with that very basic statement.

Further, there's obviously no problem with Trump trying to push Ukraine to investigate. Impeachment for that is laughable. I know you disagree JTF.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Listen JTF. Shokin could be the most corrupt prosecutor of all time. I have no clue. But your articles are not definitive proof of anything. He could be completely not corrupt and digging into all kinds of corruption of powerful people in Ukraine, US and Europe. What would those powerful people who don't like Shokin digging into their business do? Announce phony charges against Shokin and his team. Paint HIM as the corrupt one. Launch phony investigations into him and call them "Anti Corruption efforts".
Again, I"m not saying your links aren't true, but there are no angels involved here. Everyone at these levels is corrupt to some degree. Shokin could be good. And he could be bad.

Bottom line: it DOES NOT MATTER. The only thing we care about, is was he investigating Burisma at the time of his firing or not? If he was, then Biden should absolutely NOT have EXTORTED Ukraine to get them to fire Shokin. It doesn't matter if Shokin was bad anyway. I hope everyone would agree with that very basic statement.

Further, there's obviously no problem with Trump trying to push Ukraine to investigate. Impeachment for that is laughable. I know you disagree JTF.

The only person who says he was investigating Burisma at the time he was fired was Shokin. Everyone else with knowledge of it says he wasn't. And again, it would be very weird if the ONLY corruption investigation he was undertaking was into Burisma.

As for the bolded, there's a lot of evidence that this is what Parnas, Giuliani, and Fruman did. A lot.

Top Bottom