VP Biden’s quid pro quo threat to Ukraine...

justthefacts

Reaction score
Why would I have to disavow Rudy? Rudy is Trump's attorney and is getting at the corruption that was underlying the false accusations against Trump. Do you think that the President is not allowed a defense? Why is that so hard for you to figure out? Whatever Rudy uncovers is a double benefit,

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Why, that is beginning to sound like a Circle Theory...being promoted by a gaggle of Circle Jerks.

justthefacts

Reaction score
He’s going to show the documents. That’s evidence. Unlike anything the Dems have.
Whatever you do, don't trust Lev Parnas. Instead, when it comes to all things Biden and Ukraine, trust John Solomon.

Darnit...

justthefacts

Reaction score
More John Solomon / Lev Parnas collaboration this time with Nunes' aide

Deleted_User

Reaction score
I am still waiting for a single iota of evidence that shows a Biden quid pro quo threat to Ukraine.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Debunked where? Soloman and Rudy claim to have affidavits and sworn statements from multiple Ukrainian officials involved in the Burisma investigation. It would be a whopper of a lie if that had been debunked. There's no middle ground. Either Rudy and Soloman and a whole bunch of other folks who have a LOT of built up credibility and a lifetime of public service are the worst most evil liars in history, for what benefit I can't possibly imagine, or they're dead on accurate. Why are you suddenly not curious at all? Why don't these amazing coincidences trigger anything in your brain? Because you don't want to believe it, so you won't. There is no evidence that could change your mind. It's sad how severe your TDS is.
This post is pretty funny now that:

A) None of this stuff ever came to anything
B) S2 now maintains that any investigation has to start in Ukraine (in spite of all this great evidence Rudy has)
C) It has been revealed Solomon was working with Parnas (as was Rudy obvs)

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The surface has only begun to be scratched. You know nothing but what the MSM tells you.

Section2

Reaction score
This post is pretty funny now that:

A) None of this stuff ever came to anything
B) S2 now maintains that any investigation has to start in Ukraine (in spite of all this great evidence Rudy has)
C) It has been revealed Solomon was working with Parnas (as was Rudy obvs)
A) so far that’s true. All done?
b) I maintain that only Ukraine can verify what Ukraine’s government was investigating when Biden got the prosecutor fired. How can it be any simpler?
C) point?

Section2

Reaction score
Bottom line: do you believe Hunters job was linked to the influence of his dad or not? I assume that trump haters and hard core partisans will answer one way, and everyone else the other. But that’s the core issue to me.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
^^^what does that have to do with the fact that Trump abused the power of his office for personal gain??

Ans: nothing at all, it's meant to be a distraction from that.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Bottom line: do you believe Hunters job was linked to the influence of his dad or not? I assume that trump haters and hard core partisans will answer one way, and everyone else the other. But that’s the core issue to me.
I would not disagree that it is possible that Hunter Biden benefited from his fathers position as VP. There is no law that suggests that a child not benefit from the relationship to the parent that I can find. As for how Ukraine views this activity, can you quote me the Ukrainian law that Hunter Biden violated. How was Trump notified of this violation? Who recommended to the President that he be investigated and why did the President not inform the FBI to direct a domestic investigation into this matter? Rudy G is not the proper avenue of investigation on a criminal investigation of a citizen. And, the President should have referred it to the FBI and then stayed out of the matter in its entirety. But, why would the President get a free pass on interfering with any investigation? You have never explained why he should involve himself in this matter.

Section2

Reaction score
I would not disagree that it is possible that Hunter Biden benefited from his fathers position as VP. There is no law that suggests that a child not benefit from the relationship to the parent that I can find. As for how Ukraine views this activity, can you quote me the Ukrainian law that Hunter Biden violated. How was Trump notified of this violation? Who recommended to the President that he be investigated and why did the President not inform the FBI to direct a domestic investigation into this matter? Rudy G is not the proper avenue of investigation on a criminal investigation of a citizen. And, the President should have referred it to the FBI and then stayed out of the matter in its entirety. But, why would the President get a free pass on interfering with any investigation? You have never explained why he should involve himself in this matter.
Possible? It’s a lot more than possible.
youre right. Lots of people benefit from nepotism.
The rest of your questions don’t really address the central point. Joe Biden was in charge of Us govt policy for Ukraine, Hunter was paid a lot of money by a shady Ukrainian company, Joe got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired. Those are the facts.

a 2 year old can connect the dots. The“dirt” is known. Should it be investigated? By who? Those are not super important questions to me. They are distractions.
Simple question for anyone: if Biden is guilty, would you still want Trump impeached?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
^^^what does that have to do with the fact that Trump abused the power of his office for personal gain??

Ans: nothing at all, it's meant to be a distraction from that.

justthefacts

Reaction score
A) so far that’s true. All done?
b) I maintain that only Ukraine can verify what Ukraine’s government was investigating when Biden got the prosecutor fired. How can it be any simpler?
C) point?
B is a weird thing to maintain after you had previously posted that Rudy already has sworn affidavits from the officials in charge of the investigation.

Section2

Reaction score
B is a weird thing to maintain after you had previously posted that Rudy already has sworn affidavits from the officials in charge of the investigation.
I never said the words “from the officials in charge of the investigation. “ I dont know who the affidavits are from, but certainly people involved.

this seems like a weird thing to keep harping on. Do you really dispute that this scandal is entirely within Ukrainian jurisdiction? Joe Bidens part is public and clear. This is really simple.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I never said the words “from the officials in charge of the investigation. “ I dont know who the affidavits are from, but certainly people involved.

this seems like a weird thing to keep harping on. Do you really dispute that this scandal is entirely within Ukrainian jurisdiction? Joe Bidens part is public and clear. This is really simple.
So Rudy's documents don't matter then, and Biden broke no US laws. Useful info.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Awesome arguments while you’re reaching to make Lev Parnas the central point. Great straw man.
Reaching to make Parnas the central point? Let's review:

- Trump has repeatedly lied about knowing Parnas
- Multiple on the record witnesses have said Parnas and Fruman were working to get Yovanovitch fired for their own business reasons because she was known to fight corruption
- Fruman and Parnas are indicted for funneling Russian money to a pro-Trump super PAC that was chaired by Trump Jr
- Parnas was working with John Solomon, the source of all the Biden allegations
- Trump called for Yovanovitch to be fired after Parnas criticized her
- Rudy was a close associate of Parnas and a major Trump donor testified under oath that Rudy was in charge of Ukrainian relations

It was always obvious Trumpkins would have to move on in their playbook from step 1 "Trump wasn't involved," to "sure he was involved, but it wasn't wrong." I just didn't figure you'd be the first one to move to that step.

Last edited:

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Possible? It’s a lot more than possible.
youre right. Lots of people benefit from nepotism.
The rest of your questions don’t really address the central point. Joe Biden was in charge of Us govt policy for Ukraine, Hunter was paid a lot of money by a shady Ukrainian company, Joe got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired. Those are the facts.

a 2 year old can connect the dots. The“dirt” is known. Should it be investigated? By who? Those are not super important questions to me. They are distractions.
Simple question for anyone: if Biden is guilty, would you still want Trump impeached?
You connect Trump to Biden for what purpose other than to shade the President as acting in good faith, when he wasn't. As for Biden, the proper procedure is to refer evidence to the FBI to investigate this. As for the Trump delay in giving military aid, it had zero to do with Hunter Biden other than to thwart the election. If there is evidence of H. Biden breaking the law and his father doing the same, then let the investigation begin. But, so far, there is no evidence that he or his father broke the law. It may not sit well with you, but that is how this thing is going. The facts are against the President and your conne ting the dots runs contrary to the law as it exists and the procedures that must be done to address the existing law. The President is guilty as sin. No two ways about it. GUILTY my friend.

Section2

Reaction score
Reaching to make Parnas the central point? Let's review:

- Trump has repeatedly lied about knowing Parnas
- Multiple on the record witnesses have said Parnas and Fruman were working to get Yovanovitch fired for their own business reasons because she was known to fight corruption
- Fruman and Parnas are indicted for funneling Russian money to a pro-Trump super PAC that was chaired by Trump Jr
- Parnas was working with John Solomon, the source of all the Biden allegations
- Trump called for Yovanovitch to be fired after Parnas criticized her
- Rudy was a close associate of Parnas and a major Trump donor testified under oath that Rudy was in charge of Ukrainian relations

It was always obvious Trumpkins would have to move on in their playbook from step 1 "Trump wasn't involved," to "sure he was involved, but it wasn't wrong." I just didn't figure you'd be the first one to move to that step.
You are amazing at putting words in my mouth. I’ve never said Trump wasn’t involved. I’ve never believed Trump when he says he “doesn’t know” someone. It’s a weak defense. And I didn’t say it wasn’t wrong. So other than zero percent right, nice job.

Section2

Reaction score
You connect Trump to Biden for what purpose other than to shade the President as acting in good faith, when he wasn't. As for Biden, the proper procedure is to refer evidence to the FBI to investigate this. As for the Trump delay in giving military aid, it had zero to do with Hunter Biden other than to thwart the election. If there is evidence of H. Biden breaking the law and his father doing the same, then let the investigation begin. But, so far, there is no evidence that he or his father broke the law. It may not sit well with you, but that is how this thing is going. The facts are against the President and your conne ting the dots runs contrary to the law as it exists and the procedures that must be done to address the existing law. The President is guilty as sin. No two ways about it. GUILTY my friend.
I’m connecting Biden to Trump? Wow. Nice one.
I don’t blame Trump for not trusting “proper procedure” given what the FBI has just done.
Let the investigation begin. I agree.

Top Bottom