VP Biden’s quid pro quo threat to Ukraine...

howeda7

Reaction score
I specifically said that you didn’t do anything wrong by using screenshots to score argument points. I never said it was “propaganda”. Stop crying pussycat. :cry:

Regarding your bolded, I can read. The point is that whether he knew or not, he would have to be pretty damned naive to think that they wouldn’t try to exploit he name when he was getting paid ridiculous amounts for nothing. The could’ve paid someone a lot less (tremendously less) who had vast experience, but no name. But we know...experience and expertise weren’t what they were interested in.
I think Joe & Hunter Biden, Trump, Trump Jr., Eric and Jared/Ivanka should all release their tax returns so we can see who made out due to daddy.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
I think Joe & Hunter Biden, Trump, Trump Jr., Eric and Jared/Ivanka should all release their tax returns so we can see who made out due to daddy.
And if it shows that the bidens clearly did "make out due to daddy" will you actually call for the same punishment to Joe/Hunter as you are for Trump? Or will you continue to be the hypocrite you are?

howeda7

Reaction score
And if it shows that the bidens clearly did "make out due to daddy" will you actually call for the same punishment to Joe/Hunter as you are for Trump? Or will you continue to be the hypocrite you are?
If Hunter or Joe broke any laws, punish them accordingly. Who has said otherwise? Getting a cushy job because of who your daddy is is scummy but not illegal.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
If Hunter or Joe broke any laws, punish them accordingly. Who has said otherwise? Getting a cushy job because of who your daddy is is scummy but not illegal.
Great, let's investigate.

justthefacts

Reaction score

If Biden got Shokin fired to help Hunter he should definitely be impeached

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Either you care about politicians family members using their influence for personal gain or you don't. We know you don't.
Show me where Trump’s kids have used influence for personal gain and I’ll consider it.

There’s significant evidence that Trump being President has hurt Trump and his family financially. I haven’t seen a legitimate thing to suggest that they are using his position to their advantage.

howeda7

Reaction score
Show me where Trump’s kids have used influence for personal gain and I’ll consider it.

There’s significant evidence that Trump being President has hurt Trump and his family financially. I haven’t seen a legitimate thing to suggest that they are using his position to their advantage.
Let's see their tax returns. How did Jared suddenly get a loan to bail out his building in NYC that was totally upside down? From the Saudi's? In exchange for us looking the other way on the Khashoggi matter? What about Ivanka and her "patents" that all got suddenly approved by China?

The only harm Trump has suffered is to his own brand caused by his own terrible behavior. And I suspect he's more than made up for it in other ways.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Let's see their tax returns. How did Jared suddenly get a loan to bail out his building in NYC that was totally upside down? From the Saudi's? In exchange for us looking the other way on the Khashoggi matter? What about Ivanka and her "patents" that all got suddenly approved by China?

The only harm Trump has suffered is to his own brand caused by his own terrible behavior. And I suspect he's more than made up for it in other ways.
You don’t think MSNBC, CNN, Vox, etc would be all over these if there was a problem? You’re losing it howie. I’m worried about you.

And you mock QAnon or whatever it is?

howeda7

Reaction score
You don’t think MSNBC, CNN, Vox, etc would be all over these if there was a problem? You’re losing it howie. I’m worried about you.

And you mock QAnon or whatever it is?
Contrary to what you might think CNN and co. won't be "all over" rumors. I only bring them up because you're so adamant that Hunter Biden did something wrong despite no evidence but you don't want Jared or Invanka subject to the same treatment.

Qanon or whatever it is? Right. Because you're so very unfamiliar with it. You have no idea.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Impeached? Why would it get to that point? Investigate now and finish him before he ever becomes president.
You asked if we'd call for the same punishment that we're suggesting for Trump. I said, yes, we'd call for same punishment

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
You asked if we'd call for the same punishment that we're suggesting for Trump. I said, yes, we'd call for same punishment
You missed your opportunity by about 4 years. Forgive me if I don't believe you would have done that.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Contrary to what you might think CNN and co. won't be "all over" rumors. I only bring them up because you're so adamant that Hunter Biden did something wrong despite no evidence but you don't want Jared or Invanka subject to the same treatment.

Qanon or whatever it is? Right. Because you're so very unfamiliar with it. You have no idea.
I’ve literally never seen that website. It’s really telling about you that you can’t accept someone’s word about something like that.

You don’t have a problem or see the impropriety of Hunter Biden being paid millions of dollars, a freakish amount that almost NO ONE in the US is being paid for being on a Board, a corrupt foreign company’s corporate board at that, while his father is VP and is in charge of that foreign country’s relations.

You throw out some deflection and distraction instead of arguing the point of THIS THREAD, b/c you can’t argue the above without looking like a stupid ass.

The worst thing about arguing with you, howie, is that you throw crap at the wall and try to force people to defend against your claim, even though you know you’re full of sh!t.

It’s almost becoming the only way you argue. And you come back to the same argument that you lost a month or two ago, but as long as you renew it, it’s like it’s never been discussed before.

It’s getting really difficult to tell the difference between your posts and MnplsGopher.

howeda7

Reaction score
I’ve literally never seen that website. It’s really telling about you that you can’t accept someone’s word about something like that.

You don’t have a problem or see the impropriety of Hunter Biden being paid millions of dollars, a freakish amount that almost NO ONE in the US is being paid for being on a Board, a corrupt foreign company’s corporate board at that, while his father is VP and is in charge of that foreign country’s relations.

You throw out some deflection and distraction instead of arguing the point of THIS THREAD, b/c you can’t argue the above without looking like a stupid ass.

The worst thing about arguing with you, howie, is that you throw crap at the wall and try to force people to defend against your claim, even though you know you’re full of sh!t.

It’s almost becoming the only way you argue. And you come back to the same argument that you lost a month or two ago, but as long as you renew it, it’s like it’s never been discussed before.

It’s getting really difficult to tell the difference between your posts and MnplsGopher.
Hunter Biden got a kushy gig because of who his father is. That is sleazy and Biden shouldn't have let him do it. But lots of people get kushy gigs because of who their father is. Or their uncle etc. It's sleazy, not illegal. If you can tell me what Hunter or Joe Biden did that was illegal, please share.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Hunter Biden got a kushy gig because of who his father is. That is sleazy and Biden shouldn't have let him do it. But lots of people get kushy gigs because of who their father is. Or their uncle etc. It's sleazy, not illegal. If you can tell me what Hunter or Joe Biden did that was illegal, please share.
At the very end of the day, this is what it ultimately comes down to:

- let's pretend hypothetically that Hunter Biden committed crimes, and that, yes, they needed to investigated. Also fact though, Joe Biden was running for president at the time

- if it were Obama, GW Bush, Clinton, etc. .... their first instincts would've been like this: "Ok, this could be two birds with one stone, I could investigate this crime, while also getting some good dirt on my political opponent ..... but using the office to achieve the second thing is clearly illegal. How am I going to do this, go about it in a way that is legal, ethical, and complies with the spirit of the laws of our country??"

- but instead, this is what Trump's instincts were: "I don't give crap about what our laws say, in fact, I probably can't be bothered to even learn what the laws are ... this is a golden opportunity for me to dig up dirt on a political opponent, full speed ahead!"

That's the difference. The difference between a real, actual POTUS, and the freak show we have now.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If Trump just actually fully knew the laws. Knew what they were, and had respect for them.

Then I'd be OK with letting him bumble around for the full length of his one and only term, before being voted out.

But he clearly, clearly has no idea what our laws are, nor do I have faith he would respect them if he did. That's why my preference is to legally remove him from office, before the end of his term.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
When you can tell me what Giuliani and/or Trump did that was illegal without investigating.

It’s not just sleazy and cushy. It’s a conflict of interest that was easily recognizable.

I already told you what laws they may have violated, but I’ll repeat them. Corrupt Foreign Practices Act, extortion and bribery, and Honest Services Fraud.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Corrupt_Practices_Act
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45479.pdf

justthefacts

Reaction score
When you can tell me what Giuliani and/or Trump did that was illegal without investigating.

It’s not just sleazy and cushy. It’s a conflict of interest that was easily recognizable.

I already told you what laws they may have violated, but I’ll repeat them. Corrupt Foreign Practices Act, extortion and bribery, and Honest Services Fraud.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Corrupt_Practices_Act
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45479.pdf
Glad to hear you that you care about easily recognizable conflicts of interest now.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Glad to hear you that you care about easily recognizable conflicts of interest now.
I don’t see this as a conflict of interest.

Of course, you think Hillary paying her Attorneys to hire Fusion-GPS to hire Christopher Steele to hire Russians is deconflicting. It’s not.

Giuliani was in a unique position to do both roles. He had insight into Ukraine’s corruption b/c of his role as Trump’s investigative attorney. Zelensky brought up Giuliani as someone they could work with on the July 25th call. In the end, all of Giuliani’s work went through Volker to other US diplomats to the State Dept. Openly and with all the appropriate approval, except the diplomats that weren’t doing their job.

There is no reason for Bidens conflict of interest except for Hunter Biden’s financial gain and his ability to provide ‘influence’ with the US government in the Obama Administration.

And, it wasn’t “openly”. Joe Biden says he didn’t even know. Hahahahaha

bga1

Reaction score
I don’t see this as a conflict of interest.

Of course, you think Hillary paying her Attorneys to hire Fusion-GPS to hire Christopher Steele to hire Russians is deconflicting. It’s not.

Giuliani was in a unique position to do both roles. He had insight into Ukraine’s corruption b/c of his role as Trump’s investigative attorney. Zelensky brought up Giuliani as someone they could work with on the July 25th call. In the end, all of Giuliani’s work went through Volker to other US diplomats to the State Dept. Openly and with all the appropriate approval, except the diplomats that weren’t doing their job.

There is no reason for Bidens conflict of interest except for Hunter Biden’s financial gain and his ability to provide ‘influence’ with the US government in the Obama Administration.

And, it wasn’t “openly”. Joe Biden says he didn’t even know. Hahahahaha
Speaking of conflicts of interest, outside of Hillary and the Clinton Foundation and the dossier- I have always wondered what "legal services" Obama for America (oxymoron) was paying Perkins Coie for in 2016 to the tune of over $800,000. Since assuming the worst appears to be part of the JTF game, I am going to go ahead and assume that Perkins Coie was requiring a little extra cash for the Rrrrrrrrrrrrussian dossier work they were laundering.

Top Bottom