Voter Suppression efforts in full swing

Wally

Reaction score
Not what I am saying at all.

Nothing wrong with adding another layer of protection with witness signatures and voter id for mail in ballots.

I think we need to add an IQ test!!!!
A tough one.

howeda7

Reaction score
Protection against voter fraud.

You believe there is absolutely no voter fraud in a national election? Before you go down the road I am saying Trump was cheated that is not what I am saying.

Going back to 2016 millions of Americans have lost faith in our elections trying to restore some faith back into them isn’t voter suppression.
What voter fraud? Prove some fraud then justify your ridiculous restrictions.

Also, how does closing polling places, eliminating Sunday voting and cutting early voting days (all things GA and other states are doing) help protect against fraud?

scools12

Reaction score
What voter fraud? Prove some fraud then justify your ridiculous restrictions.

Also, how does closing polling places, eliminating Sunday voting and cutting early voting days (all things GA and other states are doing) help protect against fraud?
The ridiculous assertion is believing there is absolutely no voter fraud in a national election.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes they have. Why?
Because a conman screamed it over and over for years. Not because of evidence or proof of anything.

Its really stunning how gullible people are.
Its sad and depressing.
And these "extra protections" will mean zero if their Trumpian candidate loses in 2024. They will scream fraud just as loudly. It's a shallow pathetic attempt to justify voter suppression and even they don't really believe it.

scools12

Reaction score
Yes they have. Why?
Because a conman screamed it over and over for years. Not because of evidence or proof of anything.

Its really stunning how gullible people are.
Its sad and depressing.
Again you are clueless. Who was screaming the 2016 election was fraudulent and still screaming it today?

It is really stunning how gullible, sad and pathetic leftists are.

Wally

Reaction score
Who was screaming the 2016 election was fraudulent and still screaming it today?
Trump, he was saying it before and after the 2016 election. Dems never said the actual vote was wrong.

Trump was screaming election fraud for his whole presidency. Its almost like someone coached him...

Democrats have not screamed voter fraud. They said Rusdia interfered in the election and committed felonies to aid Trump. Very different.

scools12

Reaction score
Trump, he was saying it before and after the 2016 election. Dems never said the actual vote was wrong.

Trump was screaming election fraud for his whole presidency. Its almost like someone coached him...

Democrats have not screamed voter fraud. They said Rusdia interfered in the election and committed felonies to aid Trump. Very different.
You and Lyin’ Howie keep telling yourselves no leftists claimed the 2016 election was stolen. Not a single one.

While you’re at it you and Lyin’ Howie can tell yourselves not one Democrat House member attempted to object to some states Electoral College votes to protest the 2016 election results. Not a single one.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
You and Lyin’ Howie keep telling yourselves no leftists claimed the 2016 election was stolen. Not a single one.

While you’re at it you and Lyin’ Howie can tell yourselves not one Democrat House member attempted to object to some states Electoral College votes to protest the 2016 election results. Not a single one.

I didn't say any of that. I don't know if any did, there was no widespread movement and Hillary conceeded as soon as the results were clear. Equating your man baby to the dems is beyond dumb.

The MAGA leader, the head of your cult, screamed voter fraud for 5 years, with no proof nothing except the need for an excuse when he loses because he is so weak and pathetic that he absolutely can't handle losing.

Russia was about Trump working with Russia and benefiting from their felonious meddling in the election. Voter fraud was never the issue and there were no serious challenges to the vote totals.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Are you saying the QOP is not trying to pass new voting laws in most states?
I really have to wonder if you ever read what you write before you hit that button.

Is it willful ignorance or just plain stupidity that I guess you are now somehow failing to recall how "trying to pass new voting laws in most states" is LITERALLY the exact same thing that happened between 2016 and 2020 in an effort to swing the needle back to the left? Are you really that damn dumb? Or it just wasn't widely publicized on your approved news sources? Good Lord...

howeda7

Reaction score

Hillary conceded the morning after election day. Their was no serious contest to the results except by Grifting Comrade Jill Stein. I'm sure you can find "a lefty" somewhere that claimed fraud but not in any significant #.

Trump made it clear he would not concede in 2016,just as he didn't in 2020. He would have screamed fraud exactly the same if he'd lost then.

howeda7

Reaction score
I really have to wonder if you ever read what you write before you hit that button.

Is it willful ignorance or just plain stupidity that I guess you are now somehow failing to recall how "trying to pass new voting laws in most states" is LITERALLY the exact same thing that happened between 2016 and 2020 in an effort to swing the needle back to the left? Are you really that damn dumb? Or it just wasn't widely publicized on your approved news sources? Good Lord...
You're so angry all the time. What's so hard about putting me on ignore?

What new voter laws did Democrat State legislatures pass from 2016 to 2020 that need to be "swung back"? Please list some. I'm not aware of many outside of temporary Covid changes.

Wally

Reaction score
"trying to pass new voting laws in most states" is LITERALLY the exact same thing that happened between 2016 and 2020 in an effort to swing the needle back to the left

Making voting accessible and putting up barriers to voting are not the same thing, unless your a republican who knows you have to cheat to win.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Before covid, I had never voted absentee. Had voted early, of course, but in person. However, usually had voted in person at the local polling place on election day.

Now I will definitely consider voting absentee going forward. If nothing more than in order to spite the people trying to artificially limit it.

That said, normally in Minn I believe you need to get witnesses to sign your AB, or something like that. I know that was waived in 2020, for obvious reasons. But not sure that waiver will persist going forward, and not sure how much of a hassle that adds to it.

Section2

Reaction score
I believe they still use the 3/5 rule.....
You probably don’t even know the purpose of the 3/5ths compromise?
Any outraged progs feel like answering the question? Anyone know?

howeda7

Reaction score
What is the reason for the disparity in wait times?
Why do R's always try to close polling places in minority areas? To make it inconvenient and increase wait times.

Why do they want "one drop box per county" for absentee ballots? To cause inconvenient drive up wait times in the city while Rural Real 'Muricans can vote or drop off their ballots quickly and easily. But you know this. Stop playing dumb.

Last edited:

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Why do R's always try to close polling places in minority areas? To make it inconvenient and increase wait times.

Why do they want "one drop box per county" for absentee ballots? To cause inconvenient drive up wait times in the city while Rural Real 'Muricans can vote or drop off their ballots quickly and easily. But you know this. Stop playing dumb.
It's really laughable and almost unfathomable that one could think that thinking ahead and planning ahead for something that happens once every four years is some monumental hardship. Just think about that for a minute, what it is you're saying

Section2

Reaction score

I’ve googled this story many times, and I never get satisfactory answers. Are these state level decisions or county level? What is the rationale for the decisions?
it’s really tough to find good answers. All you see is a tidal wave of SYSTEMIC RACISM.
When I can’t even find the counter argument in news stories, it’s tough to trust the narrative.
I think we can all agree that in person voting is the best option, and that it should be rare for anyone to have to wait a long time to cast their ballot. I’d much prefer in person voting to mail.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's really laughable and almost unfathomable that one could think that thinking ahead and planning ahead for something that happens once every four years is some monumental hardship. Just think about that for a minute, what it is you're saying
This has little to do with "planning ahead" It's about making it easier for my voters to vote while making it harder for yours. They're not even trying to hide what they're doing.

You honestly think one drop box per county, whether they have 5,000 people or 500,000 people is reasonable? You honestly think banning voting on Sunday, which is done overwhelmingly by black people in the south isn't targeted? Or closing polling places on college campuses isn't targeted? Give me a break.

Wally

Reaction score
This has little to do with "planning ahead" It's about making it easier for my voters to vote while making it harder for yours. They're not even trying to hide what they're doing.

You honestly think one drop box per county, whether they have 5,000 people or 500,000 people is reasonable? You honestly think banning voting on Sunday, which is done overwhelmingly by black people in the south isn't targeted? Or closing polling places on college campuses isn't targeted? Give me a break.

It doesn't happen to Deuce, therefore its fake news.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Marc Elias - He's the Man

Marc Erik Elias
(born February 1, 1969)[1] is an American attorney specializing in election law, voting rights and redistricting. He is a partner at Perkins Coie and head of the firm's political law practice.

Perkins Coie is counsel of record for the Democratic National Committee, Democratic Leadership Council, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Other political clients include nearly all Democratic members of the United States Congress. It has also represented several presidential campaigns, including those of John Kerry, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton.

Elias oversaw the state-by-state response to lawsuits filed by the Trump campaign contesting the 2020 election results on behalf of the Biden campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
I didn't say any of that. I don't know if any did, there was no widespread movement and Hillary conceeded as soon as the results were clear. Equating your man baby to the dems is beyond dumb.

The MAGA leader, the head of your cult, screamed voter fraud for 5 years, with no proof nothing except the need for an excuse when he loses because he is so weak and pathetic that he absolutely can't handle losing.

Russia was about Trump working with Russia and benefiting from their felonious meddling in the election. Voter fraud was never the issue and there were no serious challenges to the vote totals.

The Fellas : Yeahbut that fake Russia thing!

Top Bottom