Voter Suppression efforts in full swing

Wally

Reaction score
President Harris, I can't until you have to say it. 🤣🤣🤣

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Never happen - will always be referenced as the dirty garden tool.

Wally

Reaction score
Your example of respecting the office Wallace.
I don't respect the office.

I just want you God, guns and flag conservatives to go on record saying you don't respect the office either. Which by a preponderance of the evidence I would say you have done.

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I don't respect the office.

I just want you God, guns and flag conservatives to go on record saying you don't respect the office either. Which by a preponderance of the evidence I would say you have done.
I respect the office. That is why this election, the sham that is was, is a stain on the USA. Allowing known cheating to happen. That's your team, Wallace.

I do not respect your favorite used up garden tool nor the clown that lies about his kid and his illegal $$.

Wally

Reaction score
I respect the office. That is why this election, the sham that is was, is a stain on the USA. Allowing known cheating to happen. That's your team, Wallace.

I do not respect your favorite used up garden tool nor the clown that lies about his kid and his illegal $$.
Awww, Are your panties in a bunch again?
🥺😣😩😫

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
We need a new voting rights act that's more comprehensive than the first one. Remote voting aside, people having to stand in line for hours in order to vote in person doesn't happen in a civilized country. It's time to become a first-world country when it comes to voting.

Section2

Reaction score
So dramatic. Assault!!! None of those are bad ideas. You guys are going to have to grapple with the fact that if you want faith in elections, you’re going to have to compromise. And you should definitely want faith in elections.

cncmin

Reaction score
So dramatic. Assault!!! None of those are bad ideas. You guys are going to have to grapple with the fact that if you want faith in elections, you’re going to have to compromise. And you should definitely want faith in elections.
Seriously?! One mail ballot drop box per county is both fair and just? Come on, dude, you can admit it, the Republicans are trying to cheat to win, like they usually do.

howeda7

Reaction score
How does cutting early voting days or saying a county with a million people can only have the same # of drop boxes as a county with 5,000 people restore faith in elections? They're blatant attempts to suppress the vote.

You've become an even more pathetic R shill than you were. I didn't think it was possible.

Section2

Reaction score
How does cutting early voting days or saying a county with a million people can only have the same # of drop boxes as a county with 5,000 people restore faith in elections? They're blatant attempts to suppress the vote.

You've become an even more pathetic R shill than you were. I didn't think it was possible.
I haven’t seen it proven, but according to time magazine, the efforts to change voting rules were one part of several moves made by a cabal of powerful people who were determined to unseat Trump. The anger you saw on Jan 6 was a response to that. The sudden appearance of thousands of votes all going one way at the 11th hour. Are drop boxes secure? I don’t know.

In my lifetime, it was either vote in person on Election Day (which is very very difficult to rig in any way) or absentee ballot (small percent of the vote). I don’t think having only those two methods constitute vote suppression. Is one drop box a sufficient check? Too restrictive? Maybe one per some number of voters? I don’t know.

I’m just telling you, it’s not good to have millions of people feel that the election system is rigged. It would be a good idea for Democrats to engage in good faith efforts to find compromise and allow everyone to feel like the process is secure and makes reasonable accommodations for voters. Sorry for being such a hack.

Section2

Reaction score
Seriously?! One mail ballot drop box per county is both fair and just? Come on, dude, you can admit it, the Republicans are trying to cheat to win, like they usually do.
You can just mail in your ballot. I don’t see the problem.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I’m just telling you, it’s not good to have millions of people feel that the election system is rigged.
Having disgraced ex-president Don Trump whine from the top of his lungs that the election system is rigged along with all his sycophants doing as programmed by him does not make it so. In fact, it's simply not true.

So, back when you said we should just wait it all out and if it's not rigged, it will go away, well that was just complete bullshit. Which we knew and warned you about. We were constantly telling you to stop normalizing his behavior. To stop defending it. But you said it's harmless, the facts will win out. Yet now you tell us we've got a huge block of people who believe the election was rigged. And of course it wasn't. But now they are demanding change based on lies. No way, didn't see that coming. You were complicit. What a way to operate.

Section2

Reaction score
Having disgraced ex-president Don Trump whine from the top of his lungs that the election system is rigged along with all his sycophants doing as programmed by him does not make it so. In fact, it's simply not true.

So, back when you said we should just wait it all out and if it's not rigged, it will go away, well that was just complete bullshit. Which we knew and warned you about. We were constantly telling you to stop normalizing his behavior. To stop defending it. But you said it's harmless, the facts will win out. Yet now you tell us we've got a huge block of people who believe the election was rigged. And of course it wasn't. But now they are demanding change based on lies. No way, didn't see that coming. You were complicit. What a way to operate.
There have been multiple threads on voter fraud that predate Trump. And of course, 4 years ago, lefties whined that Trump stole the election. So whoever loses, the other side complains of cheating. Not a good system and I don’t really ever recall this happening 20-40 years ago.
I’m really not interested in changing your mind Jake. I’m posting for the reasonable progs who don’t want to murder their political enemies. If you don’t care that the system has the appearance of fraud, move along.

Wally

Reaction score
I’m just telling you, it’s not good to have millions of people feel that the election system is rigged.
Only reason they felt that way is some dumb f traitor said it over and over for 5 years. Thats all it takes to convince morons.

GopherJake

Reaction score
There have been multiple threads on voter fraud that predate Trump. And of course, 4 years ago, lefties whined that Trump stole the election.
That's essentially a lie. I'm sure someone said that. I sure didn't and neither did 30% of Democrats. What we have said - and there's no question it's true, no matter what you sycophants say, is that Russia meddled significantly in the election, including lobbing overtures to the Don Trump camp that may or may not have been entertained.

If you don’t care that the system has the appearance of fraud, move along.
The system doesn't have "the appearance of fraud." That entire line of attack was made up by the biggest sore loser of all time.

Do I think the system needs adjustment from the most recent round? Yes. Am I shocked that in 2020, an extraordinary year by pretty much any measure, efforts were made to accommodate voters that weren't considered previously? Not in the least - as they should have been. Do I believe that the efforts taken like those in the OP are virtuous? Uh, yeah, no, I do not.

Top Bottom