Voter Suppression efforts in full swing

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Speaking of voter suppression, the new Weekend at Biden's commercial spot is absolute comedy GOLD (although a little disturbing because it's so painfully accurate).

Must See TV; google it and check it out

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yeah, I imagine you’re pretty happy that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court said that the signature verification was tossed against Pennsylvania’s prior rules. You’re so concerned about voter integrity, why should a signature match?

Hopefully, the SCOTUS will overturn this.

howeda7

Reaction score
Rachael Maddow???? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

WaPo is all in on the narrative.
Is it untrue? You idiots have entire alternate realities based on Russian propaganda but one tweet among multiple on the same topic is worth attacking.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Speaking of voter suppression, the new Weekend at Biden's commercial spot is absolute comedy GOLD (although a little disturbing because it's so painfully accurate).

Must See TV; google it and check it out
Still haven't figured out how to link things on the internets yet, huh?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I will say, the worst thing of the very few "bad" things with the new GH board software, is that the default behavior for when someone puts a URL in text is to convert it with this dumb-ass "unfurl" option set, which tries to convert it to a media box ... but there's never any preview inside it, so it's just a stupid box with a forever spinning thingy, and you can't see the URL. Dumb

Hope more people will take the half second to embed links.

Yes:
http://www.url.com/this-is-a-news-article-with-a-really-long-url-to-put-the-headline-in-the-url.html

NO!!!!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Sooooo, it's only Democrats that rely heavily on voter turnout, in this case in Michigan?

I had no idea that it was only Dems that relied on voter turnout. That's some crazy shit right there

Spoofin

Reaction score
Candy Cornball? Have you verified this story? I know just a couple days ago you took a shot at someone for promoting random Twitter posts, so I figure you must have - right?

USAF

Reaction score
Candy Cornball? Have you verified this story? I know just a couple days ago you took a shot at someone for promoting random Twitter posts, so I figure you must have - right?
Sppof finds the need to call into question this tweet.

And yet not a single spoof post questioning Trump's daily twitter diarrhea.

Fraud.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes, I flew to NY and checked it out personally. 🙄

justthefacts

Reaction score
This is the playbook. They don't want Americans to cast legitimate ballots and they're going to sue to get their way.

USAF

Reaction score
F*cking Republicans. Taking away people's right to vote, everywhere across this nation.

They foam at the mouth over fake email "scandals" while cheering the most un-American act possible.

We need to take this Nation back.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
F*cking Republicans. Taking away people's right to vote, everywhere across this nation.

They foam at the mouth over fake email "scandals" while cheering the most un-American act possible.

The survival instinct is strong in our species. This is the only way they can continue forward--as a minority-rule party. Their ability to win elections is declining, especially recently due to their ill-advised decision to go all in on Trump.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
They've been a minority rule party.

The wealthy always have been and always will be the minority.

Section2

Reaction score
Those landlords and business owners are speaking objective truth. The employees and renters have no control over who wins, and their votes are anonymous. What exactly is the argument here? How sad and pathetic.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Those landlords and business owners are speaking objective truth. The employees and renters have no control over who wins, and their votes are anonymous. What exactly is the argument here? How sad and pathetic.
Are you talking about the story or howie or both?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
If Hiden wins, of course, businesses will have to lay off employees and of course rents will have to increase. Why would anyone question this? He's said he's going to raise taxes, especially on businesses. He's going to force new regulations and hike minimum wages. So of course, businesses will have to cover cash flow by reducing costs. This is great for the automation and outsourcing folks, bad for the American workers and people that rent homes.

USAF

Reaction score
If Hiden wins, of course, businesses will have to lay off employees and of course rents will have to increase. Why would anyone question this? He's said he's going to raise taxes, especially on businesses. He's going to force new regulations and hike minimum wages. So of course, businesses will have to cover cash flow by reducing costs. This is great for the automation and outsourcing folks, bad for the American workers and people that rent homes.
So it's your contention that under Trump, businesses are employing more people than they need, out of the goodness of their heart.

And landlords are charging less rent than the market will bear, out of the goodness of their heart.

LOL..

Stay away from economic threads.

howeda7

Reaction score

It wouldn't be that hard to win a battle of ideas. America is naturally a center-right nation. A fiscally conservative socially moderate party can win easily.

A hard right party that abandons fiscal conservatism and allows itself to be hijacked by racial grievance and the religious right has to desperately suppress the vote to win and rig the rules in every way possible. They've chosen the later path and show no signs of turning back. How sad.

Wally

Reaction score
Business costs are deductible, you don't pay taxes on gross receipts...lol

Trumps tax cuts reduced my wifes taxes on her business $20k a year, that hasn't changed anything about how she runs the business.

howeda7

Reaction score
Business costs are deductible, you don't pay taxes on gross receipts...lol

Trumps tax cuts reduced my wifes taxes on her business $20k a year, that hasn't changed anything about how she runs the business.
Biden is proposing raising some taxes all or part-way (in the case of the corporate tax) back to what they were 4 years ago. Overall taxes would still be lower than 2016. And the right is making it sound like it's an unprecedented increase.

Top Bottom