Voter Suppression efforts in full swing

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
There is no logical reason to change the way we vote. Especially if you think you're going to win. It can't be justified.

The goal is mass chaos. Discarded ballots. Overrun polling places. USPS swamped. Disenfranchised minority voters. Delayed results. Contested results. Lot's of them. Destruction of confidence in our electoral process. Endless litigation, which drags out past January 20th, at which time they brag about inserting Pelosi, or whatever Congressional trick Lawfare has up it's sleeve to steal the presidency.

This election means multiple SC appointees, several wars to relaunch/start, and a never before seen opportunity for graft coming out of green energy & racial equity rackets. When they say win "by any means necessary", that's exactly what they mean.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
yes, facts have a known liberal bias.

Now run along and play. The grown-ups are talking.
NIce "grown up" retort there! You sure hit me hard!

So your assertion that the NYT is all about "facts" settles the issue! You must have gotten in A in Logic class back in college. I'll stop now before you box me in with your superior reasoning skills and airtight assertions.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
He and Corrupt Lyin' Bill Barr will do it anyway. Anything to win.
He may be saying this because he knows he can't and that the best he can do is make people worry. Not that he couldn't deploy the goons he sicced on Portland, but there aren't enough of those to patrol every swing state. And he doesn't have authority over local law enforcement. The best he could do is mobilize private militias.

howeda7

Reaction score
He may be saying this because he knows he can't and that the best he can do is make people worry. Not that he couldn't deploy the goons he sicced on Portland, but there aren't enough of those to patrol every swing state. And he doesn't have authority over local law enforcement. The best he could do is mobilize private militias.
He doesn't need them to patrol every swing state. A few of Barr's goons in just the right precincts in Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Detroit will get the job done. They already have to stand in line for hours. Will they want to if they think they'll be dragged off to an unmarked van? Of course they could vote by mail but....

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
He doesn't need them to patrol every swing state. A few of Barr's goons in just the right precincts in Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Detroit will get the job done. They already have to stand in line for hours. Will they want to if they think they'll be dragged off to an unmarked van? Of course they could vote by mail but....
Good point. I do expect drastic shit--but hope to be wrong about that, of course.

Section2

Reaction score
Barr's goons! You know that Barr basically has the SS ready to go and deploy in JUST the right precincts. They will drag voters off to unmarked vans. This is a very likely fear that you have. Justified panic.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Barr's goons! You know that Barr basically has the SS ready to go and deploy in JUST the right precincts. They will drag voters off to unmarked vans. This is a very likely fear that you have. Justified panic.
Ironically, I was just thinking last night that if there was any presence at or near any polls, menacing voters, it would be some faction of BLM/Antifa wandering around

Section2

Reaction score
Ironically, I was just thinking last night that if there was any presence at or near any polls, menacing voters, it would be some faction of BLM/Antifa wandering around
Of course it would. But that's only because you are thinking logically. But insane lunatic Howie honestly thinks Bill Barr, a lifelong Republican, non Trumpist, who he hates so much for adding legitimacy to Trump's cabinet, is actually going to use the force of the federal government to arrest and remove voters on election day. Or better, this is example 100 this year it seems of Democrats getting some accusations out on Republicans for acts they themselves plan to commit.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Of course it would. But that's only because you are thinking logically. But insane lunatic Howie honestly thinks Bill Barr, a lifelong Republican, non Trumpist, who he hates so much for adding legitimacy to Trump's cabinet, is actually going to use the force of the federal government to arrest and remove voters on election day. Or better, this is example 100 this year it seems of Democrats getting some accusations out on Republicans for acts they themselves plan to commit.
According to howie, there are only a few good Republicans and they’ll all in the Lincoln Project. Everyone else is a supporter or complicit to this scheme to steal another election.

howeda7

Reaction score
According to howie, there are only a few good Republicans and they’ll all in the Lincoln Project.
Mostly True.

Barr won't actually have anyone arrested for voting. But the intimidation part's already done. Just having his goons around or even the threat of it will keep some from voting, which is the point.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Mostly True.

Barr won't actually have anyone arrested for voting. But the intimidation part's already done. Just having his goons around or even the threat of it will keep some from voting, which is the point.
Will they be wearing Halloween masks or how exactly will they be scaring people away? This I would love to hear.

If I wanted to vote, nobody wearing anything remotely resembling a government official would bother me one bit, but people wearing BLM from head to toe, masks, or Antifa garb (basically anything resembling what we've seen in MSP and Portland and Seattle) would make me think twice, or at the very least make sure I went with several people. That would actually kind of freak me out a little bit, in all honesty

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Aaaaaand...we're back to the same pattern. Today: ridiculing the idea that Trump will follow through on his threats of illegal voter intimidation. November: Look at the libtards crying liberal tears because a few goons in the streets are stuffing voters into vans. Boo hoo.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Mostly True.

You can bet that, whatever it is they're going to do, the wheels are already in motion. I wouldn't put it past them to recruit private militia members and white supremacists and use them for voter intimidation. They could dress them up in something that looks halfways official.

Top Bottom