Videos of vigilantes running around shooting people in the head in WI and coordinating with the police

jamiche

Reaction score
One of the Democrats finest right here

A few more of the liberals on GHole are so supportive of.

The life coach is actually deuce. He gets paid $400/hour for some pretty radical therapy. Maybe murderer should hire him (her?).

jamiche

Reaction score
Yes, not for long. His name is Kyle Rittenhouse from Antioch, IL (just over the border); he is 17 years old. A CNN article said he is being held there.

The right wingers love to rag on about poor parenting in minority communities . Where were these kids' parents?

"Where are you going, Kyle?"

"Me and the buds are going to take our assault rifles up to Kenosha and mix it up with the protesters."

"All right but be home by midnight."
A black guy walking down the street carrying an assault rifle in that situation would have been gunned down by the cops faster than you can say "donald j....."

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
(A) skinhead, neo-nazi, boogaloo boi gets domed by a Hispanic white supremacist with a fully semiautomatic rifle. (And yet), nothing of value was lost.

Last edited:

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Yes, not for long. His name is Kyle Rittenhouse from Antioch, IL (just over the border); he is 17 years old. A CNN article said he is being held there.

The right wingers love to rag on about poor parenting in minority communities . Where were these kids' parents?

"Where are you going, Kyle?"

"Me and the buds are going to take our assault rifles up to Kenosha and mix it up with the protesters."

"All right but be home by midnight."
I will rag on him he’s an evil person and I hope he never sees the outside of a jail cell for the rest of his life. His parents should be brought in as well for some sort of accomplice to a crime. He put himself in that situation knowing full well what could happen, so I am sorry you can not cry self defense. It would be one thing if he was the owner of the car dealership, but he’s not so have fun spending the next 70 years of your life in jail.

Section2

Reaction score
There really is no reason for a minor child to be crossing state lines to roam the streets with a rifle. Self defense doesn't apply in any way here. Who gave this douche a badge?
I only saw the video of the last two shootings in detail, and those are absolutely self defense as he's running away, and they attack him with skateboards and one came at him with a hand gun. From those videos, it is absolutely clear self defense, and he was pretty darn level headed given the circumstances.

What else is going to stop these riots? Do you think these rioters are all locals too? I absolutely want people to meet violent rioters with armed resistance. That seems to be the only thing that will make people think twice. I really don't understand those who are so angry at this kid. We should all just accept violence, rioting, burning down building, destroying public property, lighting cars on fire, smashing windows? And the event which preceded this absolutely meets the definition of lawful use of force. This is how police officers are trained.

Section2

Reaction score
He put himself in that situation knowing full well what could happen, so I am sorry you can not cry self defense.
So did the people who rioted, attacked him, and got shot. I'm not crying self defense, it is absolutely obviously self defense, at least the videos I've seen. Rights have been turned upside down. You have right to destroy, vandalize, burn down, in response to "injustice", but you don't have rights to protect yourself or your property? rights are only rights if they apply equally to all, otherwise they are privileges.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I only saw the video of the last two shootings in detail, and those are absolutely self defense as he's running away, and they attack him with skateboards and one came at him with a hand gun. From those videos, it is absolutely clear self defense, and he was pretty darn level headed given the circumstances.

What else is going to stop these riots? Do you think these rioters are all locals too? I absolutely want people to meet violent rioters with armed resistance. That seems to be the only thing that will make people think twice. I really don't understand those who are so angry at this kid. We should all just accept violence, rioting, burning down building, destroying public property, lighting cars on fire, smashing windows? And the event which preceded this absolutely meets the definition of lawful use of force. This is how police officers are trained.
A carry permit is not a junior G man badge, especially for a minor who is crossing state lines. He is not a force of good, he's adding to chaos. He has no authority or responsibility here.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So did the people who rioted, attacked him, and got shot. I'm not crying self defense, it is absolutely obviously self defense, at least the videos I've seen. Rights have been turned upside down. You have right to destroy, vandalize, burn down, in response to "injustice", but you don't have rights to protect yourself or your property? rights are only rights if they apply equally to all, otherwise they are privileges.
He has no property here to protect. It is pure vigilantism, and not even for his own benefit. It is just plain wrong, wrong, wrong.

Section2

Reaction score
A carry permit is not a junior G man badge, especially for a minor who is crossing state lines. He is not a force of good, he's adding to chaos. He has no authority or responsibility here.
I won't defend the fact that he's 17, or this individual in particular. The actions based on what I've seen? Absolutely necessary. We need 1000 more like him to respond to every one of these riots.

Winnipegopher

Wag more, bark less
Reaction score
The Bucks have forfeited tonight. Other NBA teams will follow. I think lots of places will see a resumption of rioting.

Section2

Reaction score
He has no property here to protect. It is pure vigilantism, and not even for his own benefit. It is just plain wrong, wrong, wrong.
It doesn't matter. Property is being destroyed and the state will not step in to stop it. This is inevitable and necessary for society to function that this be stopped. Someone needs to step up. I'd rather it wasn't a 17 year old, I'd rather it was the business owners, but they are afraid. It needs to stop. If pathetic Dem governors won't call in the Guard, then citizens need to step up. The two who I saw get shot absolutely deserved it.

Section2

Reaction score
The Bucks have forfeited tonight. Other NBA teams will follow. I think lots of places will see a resumption of rioting.
I assume they didn't watch the video of the guy get tazed, resist arrest, and walk away from officers at gunpoint to reach into his car. I've seen a dozen videos in the last 6 months of officers being killed in similar situations. Absolutely warranted. Jacob Blake, a massive loser and sex criminal is who they want to put up on a pedastal and make a stand for? Pathetic.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Really, you can't be serious. Sending people with zero training with rifles to patrol the streets is really a bad idea. And a self defense standard that ignores that these people are civilians with a duty to retreat is insane. Every shooting will be self defense, with the only witnesses the people who are willing to shoot first.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
There really is no reason for a minor child to be crossing state lines to roam the streets with a rifle. Self defense doesn't apply in any way here. Who gave this douche a badge?
Oh boy. His parents must be really proud of him right now.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
It doesn't matter. Property is being destroyed and the state will not step in to stop it. This is inevitable and necessary for society to function that this be stopped. Someone needs to step up. I'd rather it wasn't a 17 year old, I'd rather it was the business owners, but they are afraid. It needs to stop. If pathetic Dem governors won't call in the Guard, then citizens need to step up. The two who I saw get shot absolutely deserved it.
Yikes!

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
I assume they didn't watch the video of the guy get tazed, resist arrest, and walk away from officers at gunpoint to reach into his car. I've seen a dozen videos in the last 6 months of officers being killed in similar situations. Absolutely warranted. Jacob Blake, a massive loser and sex criminal is who they want to put up on a pedastal and make a stand for? Pathetic.
So he deserved to die without repercussion due to his past?

Section2

Reaction score
Really, you can't be serious. Sending people with zero training with rifles to patrol the streets is really a bad idea. And a self defense standard that ignores that these people are civilians with a duty to retreat is insane. Every shooting will be self defense, with the only witnesses the people who are willing to shoot first.
He was retreating, literally running away, and he was chased and attacked with weapons. The rioters are in the wrong. 100%. I start there. They are on the wrong side of justice. Anyone who is attempting to stop rioting, and protect private property is on the side of right. Now, if he was just shooting indiscriminately into a crowd of people, that would be one thing. But that's not what I saw. Zero chance he's convicted for murder one. I'm also damn tired of rioters being released without bail.

Section2

Reaction score
So he deserved to die without repercussion due to his past?
No he didn't deserve to die. All he had to do was obey commands and he would have lived. But his actions caused him to get shot, he's not dead last I heard.
He's certainly not the poster boy for "innocent man gunned down by cops". There are actual examples of that. This is not.

howeda7

Reaction score
Can they fit him into a speaking spot at the RNC within the next two days? Compared to this kid, the McCloskeys are just tame wannabes.
Steve Bannon's spot is available. And the Racist Anti-Semite woman's. Though I think they filled hers by letting Eric read both pages of his rant.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Not saying that at all the rioters and looters should be arrested as well. What I am saying is you can’t interject yourself into a dangerous situation and then when it gets to dangerous cry self defense. Plus it was not his property. If it was his house and they were burning it down then by all means use the force necessary to protect yourself and it. This man drove up from Illinois looking for trouble that he didn’t need to find and when he found it he killed 2 people. To me that’s more of a premeditated murder than the 4 cops that killed George Floyd.

howeda7

Reaction score
The amount of stupidity in the posts above is incredible. Hard to believe.

The irony of ‘defund the police‘ and “call 911” is amazing. This type of thing was inevitable when you let violence run rampant and some unstable person takes it upon himself to take illegal action in response to the violence against the community.
This is inevitable when the Boogaloo Boys and their ilk no longer feel they have to hide because the President is with them and they can proudly slither out from their holes.

Section2

Reaction score
S2, you're way off the rails on this one. As your friend, I suggest you pack this one up and move on to the next thread.
Rioters bad.
Defending property and life. Good.
I'm comfortable with that.

howeda7

Reaction score
He shot a bunch of people, he was being followed by many witness who pointed him out to police and told them he'd just shot people, and he calmly walked right up to and past 6-7 vehicles, with his hands up, gun swinging as he walked, and then past them all, and went home to Illinois.

There's no excuse for that. It's fucking keystone cop shit. Hard to believe my own eyes.
If he was a different person, he'd have been dead by vehicle 2.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Incredible. And unprecedented as far as I can tell. Good for them.
cost them nothing. It’s not a loss and the game will be played another time so they still get paid. Plus they are still being treated like kings in the Disney bubble. From where I sit it’s not much of a sacrifice.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
What do you suppose his intent was when he crossed state lines with a rifle? Point it around and solve crimes? At the very least, it is just bullying when done by civilians. At worst, he's "Hunting looters". Somehow, the vigilantes will just know who the bad guys are, and the good guys will all recognize each other.
We should disband the police, civilians have this all figured out even better!

Top Bottom