Video from the border

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump’s first 100 day speech had 48 million, genius. Not the lowest SOTU speech.

Half the reason Trump wasn’t boring is b/c he said what he meant. Biden just says what they tell him to say.

Next time you make an observation by posting a Tweet, do I get to say you’re “wrapping yourself” in it?
The curiosity factor to see if Trump would vomit on himself, declare his love for Vlad or announce he was nuking a small country was yuge!

Americans are now enjoying a break from all that. To the dismay of CNN and MSNBC. But wrap yourself in this victory!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The curiosity factor to see if Trump would vomit on himself, declare his love for Vlad or announce he was nuking a small country was yuge!

Americans are now enjoying a break from all that. To the dismay of CNN and MSNBC. But wrap yourself in this victory!

Yet you brag about his favorability ratings. I guess you’d have to agree that people don’t know much about Biden’s presidency at this point.

ecoperson

Reaction score
Yet you brag about his favorability ratings. I guess you’d have to agree that people don’t know much about Biden’s presidency at this point.
Biden has high favorability ratings for three very important reasons:
  • He has surrounded himself with a competent team of trustworthy public servants who know how a functioning government operates.
  • He has clearly articulated plans for how to help this country and is successfully moving them forward systematically with great purpose and resolve.
  • He cares more about leading this country than his predecessor who only cared, ironically, about his own damn favorability ratings!
Most of the citizens of this country are not as gullible as you seem to think. They can see through a phony. They know that a President is NOT the news and welcome a break from the last four years of the foghorn.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You think you hate it now, wait ‘till you drive it!

Anyhoo, if people don’t have a rock in their shoe, they tend not to talk about rocks or shoes. Because it isn’t normal to have a rock in your shoe, and if you do, you remove it.

Rock removed, shoe conversation down 75%.

Even a normal fellow like you has to feel a weight lifted not having to try to spin Don’s latest brain fart into something an adult might say.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
You think you hate it now, wait ‘till you drive it!

Anyhoo, if people don’t have a rock in their shoe, they tend not to talk about rocks or shoes. Because it isn’t normal to have a Rick in your shoe, and if you do, you remove it.

Rock removed, shoe conversation down 75%.

Even a normal fellow like you has to feel a weight lifted not having to try to spin Don’s latest brain fart into something an adult might say.
Excellent analogy. It was a yuge rock.

howeda7

Reaction score
His Policies! mostly have strong public support. That and not making an international embarrassment out of yourself tend to lead to higher approval ratings. Who knew?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
His Policies! mostly have strong public support. That and not making an international embarrassment out of yourself tend to lead to higher approval ratings. Who knew?
Let me let you in on a secret. Regardless of who the US President is, other countries are going to appear to respect him/her b/c he/she is the most powerful person in the world. And I don’t care whether they like our policies in regards to world matters. I support policies that put America first, which might include, but is not exclusive to mutually beneficial actions. I don’t expect Canada or other countries to do what is good for the US unless it is beneficial for them as well.

Also, a minority of US people are in tune with many of Biden’s policies. If you ask people are they in favor of something, like wealthy people “paying their fair share”, of course the answer will be ‘yes’. But if you told them that increasing taxes on corporations and the wealthy will result in less business investment, higher prices, and a lower GDP (if they know what that is), they might have a different opinion about taxes.

Democrats are really good at making bad ideas sound good to gain favor, while the media fails to challenge those ideas, b/c they are lefties too.

So don’t tell me that the public supports Dem policies with bumper sticker poll questions.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yep... "no viable distribution plan." The previous administration focused on delivering millions of vaccine doses to loading docks. States and localities were expected to take over from there with little support, guidance, or funding.

The Biden administration, by contrast, helped the states organize their vaccination efforts and get doses the 'last mile' into the hands of vaccinators. This was yet again another time where we have to be one nation with a concerted standard effort.

Under the previous administration, the amount of vaccine a given state received fluctuated wildly with no explanation. States struggled with planning for how to administer fluctuating amounts of vaccine. Officials apparently requested the same amount of vaccine each week and had no idea why there was so much weekly variation in number of vaccines received both over and under their request.

The preious administration did not offer a cohesive public information campaign to drive home the fact that demand for vaccines would vastly exceed supply for months. They promised a federal education campaign in January but I never saw it. The Biden administration began a public relations campaign on day one to better understand the problems and promote solutions to ramp up vaccination programs nationwide.

As to the overall handling of the pandemic by 45, here are some of my favorite quotes....

Jan. 22, 2020: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

Jan. 24, 2020: “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb. 10, 2020: “Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

Feb. 24, 2020: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… the Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 26, 2020: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

Feb. 27, 2020: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 4, 2020: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 6, 2020: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 8, 2020: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine-tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9, 2020: During a news conference, White House officials said the U.S. will have tested one million people that week and thereafter would complete 4 million tests per week. By the end of the week, the CDC had only completed a paltry 4,000 tests.

March 10, 2020: “Just stay calm. It will go away.”

March 13, 2020: “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

March 13, 2020: The Atlantic reports that less than 14,000 tests have been done in the ten weeks since the Administration had first been notified of the virus, though Mike Pence had promised the week prior that 1.5 million tests would be available by this time.

March 14, 2020: “I’d rate it a ten,” [Trump’s rating of his coronavirus response]

March 15, 2020: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”

March 24, 2020:“I'm also hopeful to have Americans working again by that Easter - that beautiful Easter day.”

March 30, 2020: "Stay calm, it will go away. You know it -- you know it is going away, and it will go away, and we're going to have a great victory."

April 3, 2020: “I’m feeling good. I just don’t want to be doing -- somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful resolute desk, the great resolute desk, I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens, I don’t know, somehow I don’t see it for myself. I just don’t. Maybe I’ll change my mind.”

April 7, 2020: "So, you know, things are happening. It's a -- it's -- I haven't seen bad. I've not seen bad."

April 7, 2020: "You are not going to die from this pill...I really think it's a great thing to try." [Trump promoting Hydroxychloroquine, not FDA approved to treat coronavirus]

April 7, 2020: “That was a flu. OK. So you could say that I said it was a flu, or you could say the flu is nothing to -- sneeze at," [Regarding Spanish Flu]

April 22, 2020: “If [coronavirus] comes back though, it won’t be coming back in the form that it was, it will be coming back in smaller doses that we can contain….it’s also possible it doesn’t come back at all.”

April 23, 2020: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

April 23, 2020: “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way…”

April 29, 2020: “It’s gonna go away, this is going to go away.”

May 15, 2020: “Vaccine or no vaccine, we’re back. And we’re starting the process. In many cases, they don’t have vaccines and a virus or a flu comes and you fight through it.

June 15, 2020: “At some point this stuff goes away and it’s going away.”

June 18, 2020: “And it is dying out. The numbers are starting to get very good.”

July 1, 2020: “I think we’re going to be very good with the coronavirus.” “I think that, at some point, that’s going to sort of disappear, I hope.”

Aug. 3, 2020:“Right now I think it’s under control.”

Aug. 22, 2020: “Many doctors and studies disagree with this!” (Donald Trump in a quote tweet of a Twitter moment stating that the FDA is revoking hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine for COVID-19 treatment, as they are “unlikely to be effective”)

Sept. 10, 2020: “I really do believe that we are rounding the corner. The vaccines are right there”

Sept. 10, 2020: “This is nobody's fault but China.”

Sept. 21, 2020: "We're rounding the corner," "With or without a vaccine. They hate when I say that but that's the way it is. ... We've done a phenomenal job. Not just a good job, a phenomenal job. Other than public relations, but that's because I have fake news. On public relations, I give myself a D. On the job itself, we take an A+."

Sept. 28, 2020: "And I say, and I’ll say it all the time: We’re rounding the corner. And, very importantly, vaccines are coming, but we’re rounding the corner regardless. But vaccines are coming, and they’re coming fast. "

Oct. 5, 2020: “Don’t be afraid of Covid.”

Oct. 10, 2020:"But it’s going to disappear; it is disappearing."

Oct. 12, 2020: “I went through it. Now, they say I'm immune. I can feel—I feel so powerful.”

Oct. 12, 2020: “When this first came out, if we didn't do a good job, they predicted 2.2 million people would die, we're 210,000. We shouldn't be at, one, it's China's fault. They allowed this to happen.”

Oct. 22, 2020: "We are rounding the turn (on coronavirus). We are rounding the corner.”

Oct. 27, 2020: "So they brought it down now, immunity, from life to four months. And you know now with them, you can’t watch anything else. You turn on… COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID. Well, we have a spike in cases. You ever notice, they don’t use the word death. They use the word cases, cases. Like, “Barron Trump is a case.” He has sniffles. He was sniffling. One Kleenex, that’s all he needed. One, and he was better. But he’s a case"

Dec. 22, 2020: “Distribution of both vaccines is going very smoothly. Amazing how many people are being vaccinated, record numbers. Our Country, and indeed the World, will soon see the great miracle of what the Trump Administration has accomplished. They said it couldn’t be done!!!”

Dec. 30, 2020: As recently as mid-December, the Trump administration touted an ambitious goal: 20 million COVID-19 vaccinations by the year’s end. A CDC tracker shows only about 2 million people have been vaccinated so far.

January 12: HHS Secretary Alex Azar announced that the federal government would begin releasing vaccine doses that had been held in reserve for second shots, but no such reserve existed. His false announcement raised false hopes among state and local officials.

January 14: The Trump administration promised to have 20 million people given their first shot by the end of 2020. Two weeks later, they have administered just over 11 million.

Then Biden set a goal of 100 million vaccinations by his first 100 days, and said that he set the bar high. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

howeda7

Reaction score

Then Biden set a goal of 100 million vaccinations by his first 100 days, and said that he set the bar high. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
And then he doubled it. It's called under-promise and over-deliver. I know you prefer the "Lie and Never Deliver, Two weeks, maybe less " plan of your hero, so you're not familiar.

Top Bottom