Video from the border

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The only article on Fox News' mobile front page is Boebert's "silent protest" from last night. Turns out that when the President addresses Congress, it's big news.

You guys rail all day about how CNN sucks, and then treat it like it's the only form of mainstream media. CNN does suck. Read a paper.
Proven a liar. Still. Again.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I'm not golf. I said CNN. I meant CNN.

Golf said the media wasn't covering it. I posted a bunch of links showing they were. Then you chimed in with this post saying that we were pretending the "MSM is covering this." I wasn't pretending. The MSM is covering it.

UwZsXqN.png

So:
a) You referenced MSM
b) You responded to an argument about "media." You can redefine the argument to be about CNN, but then there was no reason to @ mention me (if this does anything, I've haven't noticed it) since I was not talking about CNN.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I have no idea. Didn't watch.
Spoofin and I were talking about the border crisis coverage, and your image shows exactly what I said.

Do try to keep up.
If you’re trying to argue that the lame stream media is covering the border with 1/10th the intensity it did with Trump, you’re full of shit.

Biden barely mentioned “immigration” and he didn’t address the crisis at the border at all.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If you’re trying to argue that the lame stream media is covering the border with 1/10th the intensity it did with Trump, you’re full of shit.

Biden barely mentioned “immigration” and he didn’t address the crisis at the border at all.
Its not a crisis. It is a challenge. Get that right.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Golf said the media wasn't covering it. I posted a bunch of links showing they were. Then you chimed in with this post saying that we were pretending the "MSM is covering this." I wasn't pretending. The MSM is covering it.

UwZsXqN.png

So:
a) You referenced MSM
b) You responded to an argument about "media." You can redefine the argument to be about CNN, but then there was no reason to @ mention me (if this does anything, I've haven't noticed it) since I was not talking about CNN.
Fair enough. I did say MSM and should not have. I think you get the overall point of my "chime in" tho.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Its not a crisis. It is a challenge. Get that right.
Oh that’s right. It’s only a crisis when a Republican is in office. Even if the numbers of migrant children is triple (or thereabouts) that of Trump.

stocker08

Reaction score
Neither did most of America:

Boy was Trump popular! Add in a laugh track and his speeches could be the next big CBS sitcom. I mean....people are dim enough to find Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men entertaining.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Biden never appears on TV!
Wait, he was on and his ratings were bad!

I suppose this means that people prefer he not be on TV. Problem solved.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It's the train wreck effect. Biden is borrriinnggg. No entertainment value.
Yeah, Biden rarely makes verbal gaffes. 😂🤣😂🤣

It’s more likely that people would rather wait for the laughlites than be bored to death.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It's the train wreck effect. Biden is borrriinnggg. No entertainment value.
This is likely it. No reason to brag about high or low ratings of a live speech now a days. You can read hundreds of summaries about it the next day. It means nothing.

Nax5

Reaction score
Yeah, Biden rarely makes verbal gaffes. 😂🤣😂🤣

It’s more likely that people would rather wait for the laughlites than be bored to death.
If that's comedy to you, cool. I don't find an old dude stumbling over words all that funny or entertaining.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If that's comedy to you, cool. I don't find an old dude stumbling over words all that funny or entertaining.
Oh come on. You never laughed at Trump? The lefties here had a party when Trump gave his Independence Day speech a few years ago when the teleprompter went down.

It just depends on which old man is stumbling...or you just don’t laugh much.

Nax5

Reaction score
Oh come on. You never laughed at Trump? The lefties here had a party when Trump gave his Independence Day speech a few years ago when the teleprompter went down.

It just depends on which old man is stumbling...or you just don’t laugh much.
I do have a somewhat particular sense of humor, I will admit.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Uniter. Transparent. Accountable.

Mark Kelly bucks Biden on the border​

Kelly didn't back down Thursday from his knock on Biden for omitting a detailed plan for the border and his vow to "continue holding this administration accountable.”

howeda7

Reaction score

This is also much later than most years. SOTU is usually in February. TV ratings drop after DST.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
And you whine about others sources. Hack.

Biden speech draws 26.9 mln viewers on U.S. TV networks​

Reuters

Yeah, I know you do deep fact checks before you post Tweets.

The point is the same. 1/2 as many viewers. The American public is really excited about Joe.

If you read the article instead of just the Tweet, they corrected the record. In fact, they updated the article this afternoon.l to the 29.6m number.

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score

A) Good to see you admit that you misunderstood the question at hand.
B) I love the first sentence. Trump desperately wanted people to be afraid of the border. He talked about it constantly. 2.5 years ago you guys were complaining that the MSM didn't cover the border enough.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
A) Good to see you admit that you misunderstood the question at hand.
B) I love the first sentence. Trump desperately wanted people to be afraid of the border. He talked about it constantly. 2.5 years ago you guys were complaining that the MSM didn't cover the border enough.
Wrong. They covered the border intensely about separating children from their mothers.

You know, the same mothers that now are sending their kids in massive numbers with human traffickers, some who rape the kids.

Conditions are far worse than before, and the lame stream media barely notices. The Biden Administration prevents media access to facilities. Double standards.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, I know you do deep fact checks before you post Tweets.

The point is the same. 1/2 as many viewers. The American public is really excited about Joe.

If you read the article instead of just the Tweet, they corrected the record. In fact, they updated the article this afternoon.l to the 29.6m number.
The point isn't the same. 27 million is a far cry from 11 and also far more than "1/2" of 40. Why lie?

BarnBurner

Reaction score

You are truly on equal footing as justnofacts justthelies.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The point isn't the same. 27 million is a far cry from 11 and also far more than "1/2" of 40. Why lie?
40? Try 48.

You’re funny. When it 26.9 million, you round up. Makes sense.
When it’s 48 million, you round down to 40.

The point is exactly the same. Relatively, Joe is boring and few are paying attention. But eventually they will as things continue to go to shit.

As I said before, the article from the tweet updated the still pathetic number.

howeda7

Reaction score
40? Try 48.

The point is exactly the same. Relatively, Joe is boring and few are paying attention. But eventually they will as things continue to go to shit.

2020 had 37 million, genius. I guess 27 million is "1/2" of 37 million.

Yes Joe is boring. And most of us think that is just fine after the last 4 years. I don't need or want the President to entertain me or blow up Twitter. I didn't watch it live last night either. I'm glad you can wrap yourself in TV ratings like a security blanket.

justthefacts

Reaction score
40? Try 48.

In what way are things going to shit?

Top Bottom