Video from the border

golf

Reaction score
This Daily Wire video lines up with what dem reps Cuellar and Gonzalez are telling us about the southern border. Dem arizona senators are also on board with sending national guard to the border. Left Mexican president has talked about how migrants refer to biden as the Migrant President.

Of course media is much more silent now than 2019. Like comparing a t-rex to a mouse.

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
So are folks here that, you know, never miss reporting a major news story.

Angry

Reaction score
I think you have to put it on Twitter and then it becomes legitimate.

Wally

Reaction score
So are folks here that, you know, never miss reporting a major news story.
I believe if you have free trade then you should have free movement of people. That is truly the only way to have an ethically just world, imho.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Of course media is virtually silent.

Virtually doing a LOT of work there

NYT:

WaPo

This literally took me 5 minutes. You think the MSM is virtually silent because you consume no MSM but conservative media tells you that the MSM is silent.

Here's a helpful tip for next time: https://lmgtfy.app/?q=washington+post+border+crisis

golf

Reaction score

NYT:

WaPo

This literally took me 5 minutes. You think the MSM is virtually silent because you consume no MSM but conservative media tells you that the MSM is silent.

Here's a helpful tip for next time: https://lmgtfy.app/?q=washington+post+border+crisis

Drop in the bucket compared to 2019.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
We need folks to report on all major stories.

Some only are worthy............

Spoofin

Reaction score
Oh sh!t this thread is rich. @justthefacts & @howeda7 trying to pretend the MSM is covering this. Look at the front pages. Not a single mention on the cnn mobile page right now. Meanwhile, the lefties are celebrating the number of executive orders Biden has done - INCLUDING the 10 immagration executive orders of DT’s they have reversed. How’s that working? You two literally have no shame. Sheep sheep sheep. Losers.

golf

Reaction score
Oh sh!t this thread is rich. @justthefacts & @howeda7 trying to pretend the MSM is covering this. Look at the front pages. Not a single mention on the cnn mobile page right now. Meanwhile, the lefties are celebrating the number of executive orders Biden has done - INCLUDING the 10 immagration executive orders of DT’s they have reversed. How’s that working? You two literally have no shame. Sheep sheep sheep. Losers.

I have written many times that the left cant argue the merits so will try to find an ancillary way to make a point. This thread is another of many examples of this.

justthefacts

Reaction score
The only article on Fox News' mobile front page is Boebert's "silent protest" from last night. Turns out that when the President addresses Congress, it's big news.

You guys rail all day about how CNN sucks, and then treat it like it's the only form of mainstream media. CNN does suck. Read a paper.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The only article on Fox News' mobile front page is Boebert's "silent protest" from last night. Turns out that when the President addresses Congress, it's big news.

You guys rail all day about how CNN sucks, and then treat it like it's the only form of mainstream media. CNN does suck. Read a paper.
What are you talking about?
Main Fox News page:
729296FB-CB03-46BB-9D9B-9F2E659D6C84.jpeg
Politics page:
65BE2E7F-D4AF-4ED3-8514-EE75E93C7BE1.jpeg

Spoofin

Reaction score

Yep - I've said from the start that both FOX and CNN suck. Equally as bad, Equally as biased. I always bring up CNN as the comrades keep insisting it doesn't suck and that it isn't biased.

BTW - What did Joe say about the border crisis challange last night?

stocker08

Reaction score

NYT:

WaPo

Well zerohedge said that those don't exist. Hannity and Tucker said that they've never mentioned these things.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
I believe if you have free trade then you should have free movement of people. That is truly the only way to have an ethically just world, imho.
Sharia will bury the U.S. constitution. By then people will eagerly accept Sharia as the solution for our cultural ills.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Yep - I've said from the start that both FOX and CNN suck. Equally as bad, Equally as biased. I always bring up CNN as the comrades keep insisting it doesn't suck and that it isn't biased.

I have no idea. Didn't watch.

justthefacts

Reaction score
JTF isn’t really about facts. Its all about confirmation bias.

Except the image that you liked and responded to here shows exactly what I said. Talk about confirmation bias, you didn't even check to see if KGF was right.

justthefacts

Reaction score

golf's OP said, "media." If he meant CNN, he should say CNN. NYT and WaPo are covering the problem.

scools12

Reaction score
Except the image that you liked and responded to here shows exactly what I said. Talk about confirmation bias, you didn't even check to see if KGF was right.
“The only article on Fox News' mobile front page is Boebert's "silent protest" from last night.”

Your whole persona is based confirmation bias. It’s who you are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom