USPS in Trouble

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Melania's Rose Garden and the recording of Trump' sister aren't "conspiracies." Neither is the slowdown of the USPS. Yet another word you don't seem to know the meaning of.
I guess you missed the part where I said “conspiracies and stories”.

To quote your boy: “c‘mon maaann“.

Section2

Reaction score
Neither is the slowdown of the USPS. Yet another word you don't seem to know the meaning of.
Wait, I thought you were explicitly alleging that Trump and Dejoy are conspiring to slow down the USPS to "KNEECAP" the agency, cause millions of deaths, and cheat the election?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Nancy Pelosi demands permitting a massive unsolicited mail-in ballot without signature verification election, otherwise they’re violating The Constitution. 😳

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Nancy Pelosi demands permitting a massive unsolicited mail-in ballot without signature verification election, otherwise they’re violating The Constitution. 😳
Surely you don't think the Postmaster General that runs the USPS knows more about the USPS than Pelosi.

howeda7

Reaction score
Then why have him testify if you decided in advance that you’re not going to listen to him?

hack
Who said I didn't listen to him? Liar. I said I don't buy your tweets of BS Spin from the "GOP Rapid Response" team.

Besides I thought the Postmaster General was an apolitical position just doing independent best to run the postal service. Why does the "GOP Rapid Response Team" feel the need to viscerally defend him?

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm sure you can provide a clip of her saying this verbatim for us all to watch....

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Who said I didn't listen to him? Liar. I said I don't buy your tweets of BS Spin from the "GOP Rapid Response" team.

Besides I thought the Postmaster General was an apolitical position just doing independent best to run the postal service. Why does the "GOP Rapid Response Team" feel the need to viscerally defend him?
“Viscerally defend him”? 😂🤣😂🤣😂

No, he’s just telling the truth.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I'm sure you can provide a clip of her saying this verbatim for us all to watch....
Oh, turns out I have a copy. Calls the WH “enemies of the state”. You better condemn her for her name calling and language if you don’t want to be a hypocrite.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Maybe they just care about accuracy?
We wouldn’t expect you to understand.

Spoofin

Reaction score
As I said yesterday - I don’t believe that election fraud is an issue in the US. Why you throw a quote from Trump at me talking about election fraud confuses me. I don’t buy it from him either. I realize it is hard for some to look at the topic rather than the politics, but it isn’t for me. News Flash: Trump lies too.

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh, turns out I have a copy. Calls the WH “enemies of the state”. You better condemn her for her name calling and language if you don’t want to be a hypocrite.

She called them "enemies of the state"? Listen again. You seem to really need hearing aids these days.

And she said zero of what you said above " Nancy Pelosi demands permitting a massive unsolicited mail-in ballot without signature verification election, otherwise they’re violating The Constitution"

Liar.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
She called them "enemies of the state"? Listen again. You seem to really need hearing aids these days.

And she said zero of what you said above " Nancy Pelosi demands permitting a massive unsolicited mail-in ballot without signature verification election, otherwise they’re violating The Constitution"

Liar.
That’s what they were asking for in the CV stimulus bill. They‘ve got to make it easy for people to vote. So yeah, I can put 2 and 2 together, just like you guys do with Trump all the time.

Sucks, doesn’t it.

BTW, the WH is made up of all Republicans. Duh.

And you only hate those words when they’re used by Trump. Pelosi uses them, totally great. “Lick lick”.

Hypocrite hack.

STPGopher

Reaction score
As I said yesterday - I don’t believe that election fraud is an issue in the US. Why you throw a quote from Trump at me talking about election fraud confuses me. I don’t buy it from him either. I realize it is hard for some to look at the topic rather than the politics, but it isn’t for me. News Flash: Trump lies too.
Okay then we agree up to now we have seen very, very little fraud. The Trump links address the fraud conversation. Trump has been implying election fraud for a while.

Unfortunately suppression has been a problem in this country.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Unfortunately suppression has been a problem in this country.
You aren't kidding there, brother. Nothing suppresses the vote like a Biden/Harris ticket, particularly after it's following up the Hillary ticket. I can't imagine any tactic in the world that would suppress voters more than that brilliant strategy

Spoofin

Reaction score
You probably watch more cable news than every "prog leftist" on this board combined.
Tough to find the time to watch cable news when you are always searching Twitter for some random “nugget”.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Distortion without context. Per usual.

Remember, edited comments can be distorted. JTF says so.
There's video in the tweet.

Here's the full exchange.

Porter: What is the cost of a first class postage stamp?
DeJoy: 55 cents.
Porter: Just wanted to check. What about to mail a postcard?
DeJoy: Uh, I don't know.
Porter; You don't know the cost to mail a postcard?
DeJoy: I don't.

Go ahead and point out the distortion.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
There's video in the tweet.

Here's the full exchange.

Porter: What is the cost of a first class postage stamp?
DeJoy: 55 cents.
Porter: Just wanted to check. What about to mail a postcard?
DeJoy: Uh, I don't know.
Porter; You don't know the cost to mail a postcard?
DeJoy: I don't.

Go ahead and point out the distortion.
Thanks for posting. You’ve proven my point.

What a joke? It was obvious that Rep Porter was trying to discredit him b/c he doesn’t know the postage cost of a post card or the rate of priority mail. Rep Katie Porter is a joke. She didn’t want to permit him to answer the questions that she asked. The question that he didn’t know the answer to about election ballot volume of the past demonstrates that he hasn’t given much if any thought to election mail, yet the Dem theory is that he is trying to rig the slowing of election ballots. The USPS delivers more mail in one day than if every voter voted by mail. To FOCUS on such a relatively immaterial volume of mail in the first two months on the job would be weird.

He stipulated that he didn’t know all the rates. He is a logistics expert that’s been on the job for 2 months. If anything, his answers (that he could get out over her reclaiming her time) demonstrated that he has had very little personal input into the previously existing plans being implemented by the USPS management. But she wanted him to name the person that initiated these changes before he took office? Why would that matter? Dems accuse him of manipulating the USPS but prove that he hasn’t really done much of anything yet. Congratulations of proving yourself wrong.

So yes, the context of not knowing the answer to the rate of a post card is immaterial to what DeJoy has done in his first two months on the job. And if Rep Porter were running the USPS, it would no doubt continue to increase its spiraling debt b/c she would focus on the cost of mailing a post card and not the overall operational and logistical management of the USPS.

So what did the hearing prove?

Top Bottom