UNLV QB Apologizes for Eating Sushi off Nude Model on Reality TV Episode

MplsGopher

Reaction score
"Nude"

Much ado about nothing. People trying to impose their overbearing morality on others.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
I'm aware of one Minneapolis restaurant that offered this a few years back. Interest must have died off as I'm not haring about it anymore.

fmlizard

Reaction score
He’s the QB of a perpetually awful program that’s winless this year as well. His football career is going nowhere once he exhausts his eligibility. Everyone involved was a consenting adult. It would have done much more for his brand to say “damn right I did”

I would have respected him more for it.

KoolAid

Red Drank Brewmaster
Reaction score
I watch lots and lots of College Football and I didn't know if they even had a football program anymore

fmlizard

Reaction score
I watch lots and lots of College Football and I didn't know if they even had a football program anymore
Not only that but they just got a brand new $2B indoor off campus NFL stadium to play in! Because that never ended badly for a college team

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
We need more of this. I want to eat sushi off a naked woman. I love sushi and I love naked women. Let's go.

Breakin' The Plane

Reaction score
99.9% of college football starting quarterbacks would never do anything this sleazy.
What a disgusting act!

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
99.9% of college football starting quarterbacks would never do anything this sleazy.
What a disgusting act!
I remember an anonymous update from a teammate about Tate Martell at Miami that went something like "He's fine, he's dating a brazilian swimsuit model now."

No comment on football, just his GF ;)

denguegopher

Reaction score
UNLV football has floundered for years. Gilliam's behavior is the least of their problems. I have not followed closely but it appears they are moving on to a Fr QB who seems to have a solid upside. However Arroyo's first win is nowhere in sight.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
He’s the QB of a perpetually awful program that’s winless this year as well. His football career is going nowhere once he exhausts his eligibility. Everyone involved was a consenting adult. It would have done much more for his brand to say “damn right I did”

I would have respected him more for it.
Own dat

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
She wasn’t even nude. She was covered enough where they showed her on cable TV and didn’t censor/blur anything.

And yes, I watch Below Deck.
Saw the Episode as well. Good smut TV. UNLV would have retired his number in the 90's. (Stolen from Twitter). More interesting is a group of college students having about $1,500 each for a tip and paying 50% of a three day yachting trip.

Last edited:

FireDaveLee

Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
QB's these days are scrutinized for everything......Bo Callahan didn't get drafted #1 because his teammates didn't attend his birthday party!

restovich

Reaction score
You just can't hardly make up a better thread headline, can you? "Things like this don't usually happen to me...."

tikited

Me
Reaction score
I remember an anonymous update from a teammate about Tate Martell at Miami that went something like "He's fine, he's dating a brazilian swimsuit model now."

No comment on football, just his GF ;)
Kiki Passo has more followers than the Miami Hurricanes.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Saw the Episode as well. Good smut TV. UNLV would have retired his number in the 90's. (Stolen from Twitter). More interesting is a group of college students having about $1,500 each for a tip and paying 50% of a three day yachting trip.
Mom and dad paid no doubt. But I am confused by it all.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
I can understand the chef being offended, but unless there was lewd behavior that we are not made specifically aware of, why the hell does anyone else care about this?

Ope3

Reaction score
Not only that but they just got a brand new $2B indoor off campus NFL stadium to play in! Because that never ended badly for a college team
The dump UNLV previously called home, Sam Boyd Stadium, is also off campus and further away than the new digs.

Top Bottom