Unity Joe's Daily Dose of Wisdom

John Galt

Reaction score
The quotes and wisdom are endless. We'll start with this one:

“150 million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability. More than all the wars, including Vietnam, from that point on.” — Joe Biden

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The quotes and wisdom are endless. We'll start with this one:

“150 million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability. More than all the wars, including Vietnam, from that point on.” — Joe Biden
Not one jamm jamm clan member steps up.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Is Joe going to keep preaching that poor kids are just as smart as white kids? Or how surprising it was that Obama was such a clean cut and good looking negro?

cncmin

Reaction score
Who had Galty suffering the worst case in the pool? I had Beeg but I think he's locked in a padded room and only allowed out to watch Gopher basketball games.
He's gone from usually reasonable to total nuttery in four years. KGF's fall was quicker though.

stocker08

Reaction score
Who had Galty suffering the worst case in the pool? I had Beeg but I think he's locked in a padded room and only allowed out to watch Gopher basketball games.

Not me. But the cult of personality took many victims on the right. So galt isn't alone as the only weak minded individual in the bunch. Lots of them of spiraled into manic states over the past few months.

John Galt

Reaction score
“You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” — Joe Biden

John Galt

Reaction score
“Isn’t it a b*tch? This vice president thing?” --Joe Biden, empathizing with a student at Harvard University who identified himself as the student body's vice president, drawing laughs from the audience. Biden added: “That was a joke, that was a joke. Best decision I ever made. I’m joking. That was a joke.” (Oct. 2, 2014)

Wally

Reaction score
“Isn’t it a b*tch? This vice president thing?” --Joe Biden, empathizing with a student at Harvard University who identified himself as the student body's vice president, drawing laughs from the audience. Biden added: “That was a joke, that was a joke. Best decision I ever made. I’m joking. That was a joke.” (Oct. 2, 2014)

Is that somehow controversial?
That its frustrating to be VP instead of President?

Reading that made me smile and like Joe more.

John Galt

Reaction score
Is that somehow controversial?
That its frustrating to be VP instead of President?

Reading that made me smile and like Joe more.
I actually think it would be funny if he said it in private to someone. I don’t know if I want our VP to say his job is a bitch during a public speech.

howeda7

Reaction score
I actually think it would be funny if he said it in private to someone. I don’t know if I want our VP to say his job is a bitch during a public speech.
That's only appropriate as President when saying "get those sons of bitches off the field" regarding NFL players kneeling as you speak to a screaming rally of your cult. Then it's fine.

Spoofin

Reaction score
That's only appropriate as President when saying "get those sons of bitches off the field" regarding NFL players kneeling as you speak to a screaming rally of your cult. Then it's fine.
You try too hard. Let Trump go man. Pathetic.

Wally

Reaction score

Considering the VP usually has zero power and basically is there in case the president dies it seems to be a reasonable feeling.

Kamala is lucky, she actually gets alot of power considering the Senate makeup.

Top Bottom