Ukrainegate

bga1

Reaction score
I think we better start a thread for this. Privat Group. Cleveland office raided by the FBI. Miami office raided by the FBI.
The Bidens are in some trouble. :)

howeda7

Reaction score
It's within 90 days of the election. Surely fine upstanding Bill Barr is not going to allow the DOJ to meddle in the election in violation of long-standing DOJ standards?!?! :rolleyes:

Blizzard

Reaction score
I have no idea where this will go but, seriously:

It's within 90 days of the election. Surely fine upstanding Bill Barr is not going to allow the DOJ to meddle in the election in violation of long-standing DOJ standards?!?!
Cry me a river.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
It's tough being a Forever Trumper these days. I admire you guys for hanging on.

It's good you're clinging to some hope with this conspiracy you've got brewing. But, once Trump loses in November, you'll have to find solace somewhere else. It'll be tough for awhile, but you'll figure it out.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
It's within 90 days of the election. Surely fine upstanding Bill Barr is not going to allow the DOJ to meddle in the election in violation of long-standing DOJ standards?!?! :rolleyes:
Howie protecting criminals again........

bga1

Reaction score
I have no idea where this will go but, seriously:

Cry me a river.
I am with you, no idea how this comes out but for anyone on the left to cry election interference is LOL stuff for sure.

Privat bank was the recipient and handler of 1.8 billion in US funds that basically disappeared. The theory is that Trump started looking into it in 2018-19 and that's when the left went crazy to cover for Biden and Yovanovitch and a ton of swampers who were raking in coin off of the Ukrainian funds. I would not be surprised if there is some bi-partisan dirty hands in this deal. McCain and Romney are chief suspects on the R side. Romney sent his right hand man Cofer Black in to serve on Burisma's board with Hunter Biden....

Why is Biden running for President? This may be one great reason. You have to be in charge to run the cleanup.

bga1

Reaction score
How would you think that it would upset anything about the election? Somebody you are voting for have a problem?

howeda7

Reaction score
How would you think that it would upset anything about the election? Somebody you are voting for have a problem?
Doubtful. But that won't stop Lyin' Bill Barr from announcing "investigations" and you Fellas from working up a yuge froth over them.

bga1

Reaction score
Yes please. I would love to see that.
The Dems would never do that. Bernie ain't their guy. They want someone they can control. Right now, Joe is perfect if he can stay under the radar...an absolute puppet.

bga1

Reaction score
Doubtful. But that won't stop Lyin' Bill Barr from announcing "investigations" and you Fellas from working up a yuge froth over them.
"As I know you know, but others should know, too, I truly enjoyed working with you when you were attorney general," Biden told Barr, who had served as President George H.W. Bush's attorney general in the early 1990s. "You were one of the best I have ever worked with, and there have been a lot of attorneys general since I have been here, and I mean that sincerely."

tikited

Me
Reaction score
The Dems would never do that. Bernie ain't their guy. They want someone they can control. Right now, Joe is perfect if he can stay under the radar...an absolute puppet.
I know. I just would love to see this for entertainment purposes.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
"As I know you know, but others should know, too, I truly enjoyed working with you when you were attorney general," Biden told Barr, who had served as President George H.W. Bush's attorney general in the early 1990s. "You were one of the best I have ever worked with, and there have been a lot of attorneys general since I have been here, and I mean that sincerely."
It's too bad Biden only worked with him once. Biden will have to work with someone else when he assumes office on January 20.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I am with you, no idea how this comes out but for anyone on the left to cry election interference is LOL stuff for sure.

Privat bank was the recipient and handler of 1.8 billion in US funds that basically disappeared. The theory is that Trump started looking into it in 2018-19 and that's when the left went crazy to cover for Biden and Yovanovitch and a ton of swampers who were raking in coin off of the Ukrainian funds. I would not be surprised if there is some bi-partisan dirty hands in this deal. McCain and Romney are chief suspects on the R side. Romney sent his right hand man Cofer Black in to serve on Burisma's board with Hunter Biden....

Why is Biden running for President? This may be one great reason. You have to be in charge to run the cleanup.
That's the theory, huh? Can you link to the theory?

This says Optima Bank has ties to Kolomoisky:

And this says that Privat was seized from Kolomoisky by the Ukrainian government:

And this says Biden actually influenced Poroshenko to seize the bank from Kolomoisky:

It sure seems like Kolomoisky is being investigated for money laundering and BIden was the one looking to take his bank away from him.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
That's the theory, huh? Can you link to the theory?
Not doing it for you. Do some research. Put some skin in the game and then let's talk. Start by looking up Privat bank and dig for where the 1.8 billion in US aid went. Some of it may have gone to finance war efforts there, a lot of it was laundered and ended up in swamp hands both here and abroad.

bga1

Reaction score
It's too bad Biden only worked with him once. Biden will have to work with someone else when he assumes office on January 20.
Oh, they would get rid of Barr fast if they have that chance. Unfortunately for Joe, it is more and more starting to look like he might not make it. He either debates and loses for sure or avoids the debates and hopes to sneak in the back door. How long can the media protect him? We'll see. It is going to be close.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Not doing it for you. Do some research. Put some skin in the game and then let's talk. Start by looking up Privat bank and dig for where the 1.8 billion in US aid went. Some of it may have gone to finance war efforts there, a lot of it was laundered and ended up in swamp hands both here and abroad.
I have edited my post. You have provided zero evidence that Biden did anything wrong; your entire theory is that everything that is corrupt in Ukraine is the result of Joe Biden.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I have edited my post. You have provided zero evidence that Biden did anything wrong; your entire theory is that everything that is corrupt in Ukraine is the result of Joe Biden.
Yet you did the same about Trump-Russia collusion for a couple years and didn’t have any regrets.

bga1

Reaction score
False. There is a ton of corruption in Ukraine, there always has been. Burisma was a big player in it. The Bidens were attracted to it. So was Cofer Black. So was John Kerry's son. Nothing to see there. Go back to your slumber if you like, or dig around on your own, I don't think that these raids will end well for the Biden family. Just a guess. :)

What has been going on in Ukraine has been going on in the US and around the world for years. That's why "drain the swamp" was never going to be acceptable to the established politicians who had been profiting from it. As Hillary once said, "if Trump wins, we all hang.."

bga1

Reaction score
Yet you did the same about Trump-Russia collusion for a couple years and didn’t have any regrets.
Of course he doesn't have regrets. He could care less about honesty or truth. He cares about a result. The ends justify the means.

justthefacts

Reaction score
False. There is a ton of corruption in Ukraine, there always has been. Burisma was a big player in it. The Bidens were attracted to it. So was Cofer Black. So was John Kerry's son. Nothing to see there. Go back to your slumber if you like, or dig around on your own, I don't think that these raids will end well for the Biden family. Just a guess. :)

What has been going on in Ukraine has been going on in the US and around the world for years. That's why "drain the swamp" was never going to be acceptable to the established politicians who had been profiting from it. As Hillary once said, "if Trump wins, we all hang.."

So that's a "no" on any connection to Biden here other than Biden trying to clean up the Kolomoisky corruption?

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Oh, they would get rid of Barr fast if they have that chance. Unfortunately for Joe, it is more and more starting to look like he might not make it. He either debates and loses for sure or avoids the debates and hopes to sneak in the back door. How long can the media protect him? We'll see. It is going to be close.
In all seriousness, you should prepare yourself for the fact that Biden will probably win. You're going to be in a very bad place if you don't. Biden is not guaranteed to win, but you're really doing yourself a disservice by denying that reality.

bga1

Reaction score
In all seriousness, you should prepare yourself for the fact that Biden will probably win. You're going to be in a very bad place if you don't. Biden is not guaranteed to win, but you're really doing yourself a disservice by denying that reality.
I adjust well to what happens. It's going to be close. I expect that.

stocker08

Reaction score
Tinfoil hats all around.

When choosing conspiracies to peddle....this one lost out to pizzagate.

howeda7

Reaction score
I adjust well to what happens. It's going to be close. I expect that.
You still haven't cleared your ODS and it's been 12 years....COVID has nothing on it.

howeda7

Reaction score
Tinfoil hats all around.

When choosing conspiracies to peddle....this one lost out to pizzagate.
PizzaGate is alive and well. QAnon/the GOP/The Trumpsters (one in the same) are all over it.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Yep, they like to try to flip the script.

Top Bottom