UACs & Migrants' name for Biden : THE MIGRANT PRESIDENT

Nax5

Reaction score
Here is an Atlantic article showing how desperately china wants to avoid blame for this. "China virus" would be devestating for them.

If your main beef is with Xi, and you really can't stand COVID 19, why not call it the Xi virus? Instead of throwing all of China under the bus?

howeda7

Reaction score
Here is an Atlantic article showing how desperately china wants to avoid blame for this. "China virus" would be devestating for them.

Trump and the right have been peddling the line for months. They don't seem that devastated so far.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Don't have to wait for me. Just hit me up the next time you make a post in good faith about violence against police and we can possibly agree on something for once.
Violence against anyone is unacceptable.
Your silence regarding racism against police is telling.

Wally

Reaction score
You posting about China in the migrant thread and then ask this question?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍. Wallace

I was replying to golfs China post.
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Hard to keep the children on topic when all they want to do is deflect.

golf

Reaction score
If your main beef is with Xi, and you really can't stand COVID 19, why not call it the Xi virus? Instead of throwing all of China under the bus?

Interesting. Could ask you the same question. You hopefully agree with my posts delineating the evils of the CCP, so how about you calling it the Xi Virus as well? I will if you will. 🌝

Wally

Reaction score
Say its completely proven Covid came from China. That information would accomplish what?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I was replying to golfs China post.
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Hard to keep the children on topic when all they want to do is deflect.
Bu but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but

Nax5

Reaction score
Interesting. Could ask you the same question. You hopefully agree with my posts delineating the evils of the CCP, so how about you calling it the Xi Virus as well? I will if you will. 🌝
I will continue to call it COVID 19 in my other circles. But I can get behind calling it Xi Virus with you 👍

golf

Reaction score
I will continue to call it COVID 19 in my other circles. But I can get behind calling it Xi Virus with you 👍

Fair enough. I actually wouldnt favor "china virus" nationally if chinese-americans were uncomfortable. I have used the term here because the CCP has been largely given a pass on this and other issues.

Xi Virus is great. Would be epic if the nations told china to clean up the wet markets and apologize or would be forever called the Xi Virus.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I'm wondering if you ever asked yourself "why are they using % and not actual numbers?" More than likely, you didn't care. I know why they were - because it is easy to get the sheep to nod their head by misleading them --- critical thinking isn't required (see below).
This, my friends, is why you read to end of the thread before posting

Spoofin

Reaction score
This, my friends, is why you read to end of the thread before posting

Math isn't your thing is it? Let me ask you a question....

If there are X UCM and 9 months later there are 690% more - lets call that Y UCM.
Now if 2 months after that there is 61% more UCM than Y - let's call that Z UCM.
What is more: The average # of increase per month between X and Y or between Y and Z?
I'll give you a hint - one is an average of over 3.5-times the other.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Math isn't your thing is it? Let me ask you a question....

If there are X UCM and 9 months later there are 690% more - lets call that Y UCM.
Now if 2 months after that there is 61% more UCM than Y - let's call that Z UCM.
What is more: The average # of increase per month between X and Y or between Y and Z?
I'll give you a hint - one is an average of over 3.5-times the other.
Did you click the link in the post you just quoted?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Did you click the link in the post you just quoted?
I’m basing my math on the % numbers you posted. The ones you doubled down on with your next response. Why are you avoiding the question? I can provide the answer if you like?

justthefacts

Reaction score
I’m basing my math on the % numbers you posted. The ones you doubled down on with your next response. Why are you avoiding the question? I can provide the answer if you like?

The raw numbers do not support the idea that this is a historic number of border crossings. Was Kevin McCarthy blaming Trump for that last peak? Or Bush for the ones before?

q4EVLk7.png

UYTIEce.png

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
The raw numbers do not support the idea that this is a historic number of border crossings. Was Kevin McCarthy blaming Trump for that last peak? Or Bush for the ones before?

q4EVLk7.png

UYTIEce.png
And you have moved the goal post again. For the love of God.

Your original post didn’t talk about historic numbers or total apprehensions - it specifically said unaccompanied minors and framed the data to make the last 9 months of Trump seem far worse than the first 2 months of Biden (690% vs 61%). When simple math can tell you that data shows, on average, Biden’s 2-months have seen 3.8 times the # increase that Trump’s last 9 months did. Your response is to ignore that and rather to not once, not twice, but three times post bar graphs going back many years showing all apprehensions of which UCM are just a small percentage of. Really? Dishonest to the core.

justthefacts

Reaction score
And you have moved the goal post again. For the love of God.

Your original post didn’t talk about historic numbers or total apprehensions - it specifically said unaccompanied minors and framed the data to make the last 9 months of Trump seem far worse than the first 2 months of Biden (690% vs 61%). When simple math can tell you that data shows, on average, Biden’s 2-months have seen 3.8 times the # increase that Trump’s last 9 months did. Your response is to ignore that and rather to not once, not twice, but three times post bar graphs going back many years showing all apprehensions of which UCM are just a small percentage of. Really? Dishonest to the core.
Do those grey bars look significantly different to you?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Kevin McCarthy (and posters on this board) blamed one set of these numbers on the President, but not the other. Can you determine which is which?

87X3xNy.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
Do those grey bars look significantly different to you?
Let’s try this again. YOU posted the data about 690% in 9-months versus 61% in 2-months. Not me. YOU posted commentary implying the difference was significant and that it was worse in those earlier 9-months. Not me. I posted none of that.

Yet here we are. I use simple math to reduce your data and commentary to the garbage it was and you are left with 2 options..... a) say “I was duped”; or b) use verbal gymnastics to spew nonsense in an effort to move the goal post. You, of course, chose the latter.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Let’s try this again. YOU posted the data about 690% in 9-months versus 61% in 2-months. Not me. YOU posted commentary implying the difference was significant and that it was worse in those earlier 9-months. Not me. I posted none of that.

Yet here we are. I use simple math to reduce your data and commentary to the garbage it was and you are left with 2 options..... a) say “I was duped”; or b) use verbal gymnastics to spew nonsense in an effort to move the goal post. You, of course, chose the latter.

Are you worried more about the actual issues at hand at all?

Saying, "the absolute numbers from the last 2 months are larger on average" completely elides the fact that there was a strong, strong trend of increasing numbers at the border. Any trend that continues from previous months is going to see the numbers per month go up in absolute terms. It doesn't change the fact that the issue started (for a 2nd time) under Trump and no one cared at all. You don't even really seem to care now.

If 400,000 jobs were created in December, then 500,000 in January, then in February it was 610,000, would you have credited Biden for having more than Trump on average, or would you have noted that Biden saw a 22% increase compared to Trump's 25%? Be honest with yourself.

Generally, I know this is hard, because Bush left Obama a bunch of bad trends, Obama left Trump a bunch of good trends, and Trump left Biden with a bunch of bad trends. That has made Republicans forget how trends work.

Norseland Store

Reaction score
German measles, Ebola, Hong Kong flu, Japanese encephalitis, Lyme disease, all geographic areas where viruses were first prevalent. Legionnaires disease, as a lifetime member of the American Legion I’m traumatized by the stigma attached.
What a miserable existence being a member of the cult of the perpetually offended.

Nax5

Reaction score
German measles, Ebola, Hong Kong flu, Japanese encephalitis, Lyme disease, all geographic areas where viruses were first prevalent. Legionnaires disease, as a lifetime member of the American Legion I’m traumatized by the stigma attached.
What a miserable existence being a member of the cult of the perpetually offended.
Glad you feel so empowered by saying China virus. Probably because you can't pronounce Coronavirus.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Are you worried more about the actual issues at hand at all?

Saying, "the absolute numbers from the last 2 months are larger on average" completely elides the fact that there was a strong, strong trend of increasing numbers at the border. Any trend that continues from previous months is going to see the numbers per month go up in absolute terms. It doesn't change the fact that the issue started (for a 2nd time) under Trump and no one cared at all. You don't even really seem to care now.
So dishonest. To the core.
You, JTF, are the one that posted the 690%-61% / 9-month-2 month data. YOU. JTF. Not me. I comment on that data (that you posted) and you then start talking about how I don’t care about the actual issue. I’m commenting on what YOU posted. Why did YOU post it if you didn’t think it was important and that it showed something real? Why? Do you often post things you don’t think are relevant?

Here is the truth. Simple math destroyed your argument and since then you’ve been hand waiving and goal post moving because you won’t admit you were duped. News Flash: You were duped JTF.

Just in case, here’s a reminder on who posted the data you now are claiming isn’t important and shouldn’t be discussed. I can add arrows if you would like.....

Top Bottom