UACs & Migrants' name for Biden : THE MIGRANT PRESIDENT

golf

Reaction score
Calling it the China Virus or the Kung Flu does nothing to hold the government of China accountable for its wrong-doings. It just gins up racists to mistreat Asian Americans in this country. Surely you guys can see that. But you don't care.

Unfortunately there are a lot of unsound people out there. So even if your intentions are "good", China virus just damages your neighbors more than anything. Call it COVID 19. That's its name.

China snaps their fingers and nba and other corporations jump. Trump booted huawei but other nations refused to follow his lead. CCP has built itself through stealing intellectual property - industrial, technology, and military. Uighurs, Hong Kong, social credit system.

Would be a huge loss of face for Xi to have to wear this pandemic. I dont believe people would blame chinese people for virus to the extent you seem to think.

Nax5

Reaction score
China snaps their fingers and nba and other corporations jump. Trump booted huawei but other nations refused to follow his lead. CCP has built itself through stealing intellectual property - industrial, technology, and military. Uighurs, Hong Kong, social credit system.

Would be a huge loss of face for Xi to have to wear this pandemic. I dont believe people would blame chinese people for virus to the extent you seem to think.
The stats are already out there. Discrimination and hate crimes against Asian population are up.

Calling it China virus does nothing for your cause against Xi. It's a broad, incendiary, useless slogan like ACAB.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
As usual. All lives do not matter to BB. This time it's Asian lives.
Because the virus was HATCHED in CHINA!!! All lives do matter, just not to you and your ilk. Your virtue is a screen, naxxy pad, so you can hate on whitey. Just the thought of the words CHINA VIRUS being a slur is ridiculous.

Unless, of course, you have an agenda - which you clearly do have.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The stats are already out there. Discrimination and hate crimes against Asian population are up.

Calling it China virus does nothing for your cause against Xi. It's a broad, incendiary, useless slogan like ACAB.
Funny, you dont ever mention crimes against police officers. Nor do you ever mention CHINA should be held accoutable for the fallout from their very own honesty , er dishonesty. With the WORLD.

You have a cause, naxxy pad, and it is transparent.

Nax5

Reaction score
Because the virus was HATCHED in CHINA!!! All lives do matter, just not to you and your ilk. Your virtue is a screen, naxxy pad, so you can hate on whitey. Just the thought of the words CHINA VIRUS being a slur is ridiculous.

Unless, of course, you have an agenda - which you clearly do have.
Sounds like you need more perspective in your life. Everything is from your POV.

howeda7

Reaction score

There are far better and more effective ways to punish China than childish name-calling that gins up racists and causes harm to innocent Americans. Give me a break.

Wally

Reaction score
Drug cartels changed their game plan the day biden took office.
Bullshit, wake up.

They are entrepreneurs satisfying a demand, nothing whatsoever changed with their business from before Trump, during Trump or with Biden.

Do you think we would have 13000 UACs at the border if Trump was still president? The left wing president of Mexico doesnt.

How about you address what I said?
What does this have to do with it?

Wally

Reaction score
For those 9 months as he was running for president, Joe Biden was telling immigrants the border would be open so they began the rush to the border. Mr. Castro’s numbers are suspect as most of the places that held unaccompanied minors were already closed. We saw one just reopen this past week.

Can I see a quote where Biden said the boarder would be open for illegal immigrants?

Nax5

Reaction score
Sorry, Spoof. I know how you feel now. Getting blamed for not posting about something means I support it.

justthefacts

Reaction score
q4EVLk7.png

UYTIEce.png

Nax5

Reaction score
Perhaps you should. After all, you are the king of different pov’s. Correct?
The king? Well I never said that. But I can understand how even an ounce of empathy could seem lofty to you lol.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The king? Well I never said that. But I can understand how even an ounce of empathy could seem lofty to you lol.
Nice avoidance. Naxxy pad and his own POV is ok.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

justthefacts

Reaction score
Whatever you need to do to feel better about 13k kids in concentration camps and an authoritarian government blocking the media from reporting on it.

I agree with the concern around the moratorium on border personnel talking to the press.

I said earlier in the thread that this is a major problem and the Biden admin needed to figure it out.

I reject the notion that this surge is somehow unprecedented and thus a reflection of Biden's uniquely poor immigration policies.

I also have yet to see anyone suggest a better approach for handling the unaccompanied minors that wouldn't absolute inflame every Trumpkin and "Conservative" on this board.

Nax5

Reaction score
Nice avoidance. Naxxy pad and his own POV is ok.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Don't have to wait for me. Just hit me up the next time you make a post in good faith about violence against police and we can possibly agree on something for once.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I'm wondering if you ever asked yourself "why are they using % and not actual numbers?" More than likely, you didn't care. I know why they were - because it is easy to get the sheep to nod their head by misleading them --- critical thinking isn't required (see below).
Fox News. Fair and Balanced.

golf

Reaction score

Do you have a link showing hate crimes are up?

Nax5

Reaction score
Do you have a link showing hate crimes are up?
I suppose I have really botched this thread up by going off topic. There are some stats in the Hate Crime thread if you wanna continue the discussion there.

golf

Reaction score
There are far better and more effective ways to punish China than childish name-calling that gins up racists and causes harm to innocent Americans. Give me a break.

Here is an Atlantic article showing how desperately china wants to avoid blame for this. "China virus" would be devestating for them.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why is the left wing media reporting this?

Spoof?
This comment is about right for your mental capacity Wally. My position is that some media is just as left-biased as other media is right-biased - and your interpretation to that is that I must think no media anywhere, anytime, ever says anything critical of the left. Brilliant. No wonder you get along so well with the wackos on this site.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Sorry, Spoof. I know how you feel now. Getting blamed for not posting about something means I support it.
Its obvious to us all why you didn't. /s

Top Bottom