Tyler Johnson

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Easier to get your education done while you're working at it for the future. In addition he knows that you need to make the best of opportunities. Next April/May or whenever the NFL draft will take place, he'll be in a better place to make a roster somewhere all while leading the Gophers to a successful year.

Flecknation

Reaction score
Way to scare me I though this was an injury thread.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wish we could change thread titles. It’s 2019, we should be able to. Should have been an option from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score
Wish we could change thread titles. It’s 2019, we should be able to. Should have been an option from the start.

Would be nice if someone would explain it in a condescending tone.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

CentralGopher

Reaction score
An education will help after football. Good choice young man.

Word

Reaction score
An education will help after football. Good choice young man.

Agreed. TJ seems like a great person and role model.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
Way to scare me I though this was an injury thread.
Lol I initially thought the same. Must be a Minnesotan thing. I'm going to make a thread titled Johnston, Bateman, Annexstad, Morgan and watch heads explode

Mulligan

Reaction score
No, just another monumentally bad thread title. I’m thinking of calling the next one “Gopher football”.
Ya, linking an article on Tyler Johnson with a title of "Tyler Johnson" might cause great panic. Whatever was I thinking?

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Lol I initially thought the same. Must be a Minnesotan thing. I'm going to make a thread titled Johnston, Bateman, Annexstad, Morgan and watch heads explode
People won't be all that concerned about the Johnston guy :)

It isn't just a Minnesota thing but we are definitely wired around here to expect the worst with our local sports teams.

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
Tyler’s situation is different than Winfield’s, Barber’s and Coffey’s (b-ball) who all come from families that have achieved upper middle class status and diplomas. Hoping he stays healthy, has fun leading the team to victory at the Rose Bowl, and gets drafted after a monster season.

Word

Reaction score
Tyler’s situation is different than Winfield’s, Barber’s and Coffey’s (b-ball) who all come from families that have achieved upper middle class status and diplomas.
I honestly don't know the answer to this, but do you know this for sure or are you assuming since TJ is from North Minneapolis that this is the case?

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
I honestly don't know the answer to this, but do you know this for sure or are you assuming since TJ is from North Minneapolis that this is the case?
I had heard this from Ron Johnson when he was on Kfan. I also read that he will be the first person in his family to get a college degree and that is important to him.

Taji34

Reaction score
To quote the article this thread is about:

Tyler Johnson held up his thumb and pointer finger, with just a smidge of space between them.

He’s about “this close” to graduating, becoming the first of his parents and four younger siblings to earn a college diploma

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
I had heard this from Ron Johnson when he was on Kfan. I also read that he will be the first person in his family to get a college degree and that is important to him.
Everyone knows 30k in equivalent salary would be the same, and degrees aren’t really worth much more than their face value.

Top Bottom