Twin Brothers Elijah & Elisah Daniels Commit to Minnesota!

die hard gopher

Reaction score
You forgot Elisha Daniels too Pig Man!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's a Pig Man!

Reaction score
You forgot Elisha Daniels too Pig Man!

Only saw the tweet about Elijah from Doogie. Already have a thread up on Elisha as well. Don't sleep on me man!

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
I just hope he's "truly" looking forward to English class. Ok, now that I got that out of my system glad to see he's coming to MN! Congrats.

Roll Goldy

Reaction score
Two more bricks! Have to love the early momentum for the 2016 Class!

BleedGopher

Reaction score

Go Gophers!!

mkAz

Reaction score
The Gophers like their brother acts don't they? Welcome aboard!

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/1552976/highlights/206727381' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/1552983/highlights/176881376' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Halsey Hall

Reaction score
I just hope he's "truly" looking forward to English class. Ok, now that I got that out of my system glad to see he's coming to MN! Congrats.

Back in the day we would call a guy like you a "dink" or a "prick"

Way to slam on a Gopher commit Mr. Spelling Bee

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Next they need to find all boy sextuplets. They can get a fourth of the class from one family.

Welcome Elijah and Elisah!

John Galt

Reaction score
Interesting. These guys were just offered in the last few weeks. I also believe they are the first players who have ever (in the Kill era) been allowed to commit prior to taking an on-campus visit.

Go4

Reaction score
welcome!!! love florida kids!

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
If these two both end up playing it is a play by play guys worst nightmare, especially because they will probably have numbers that are 1 apart from each other like 21 and 22.

hungan1

Reaction score
Just how many twins have or will be playing for the current Gophers?

Are they attracted here because we are known as the "Twin Cities"?

I can only think of three: The McAvoys (sp?), the Huffs, and now the Daniels.

Furthermore, how many brothers have played together for the Gophers?

diehard

Reaction score
Interesting. These guys were just offered in the last few weeks. I also believe they are the first players who have ever (in the Kill era) been allowed to commit prior to taking an on-campus visit.

Our coaches are doing a great job of identifying the kids they want in spring practice down here. The Minnesota brand is rising and we can now get these early commits that we had no chance at before now. The system is changing for us and that is a good thing.

stocker08

Reaction score
Our coaches are doing a great job of identifying the kids they want in spring practice down here. The Minnesota brand is rising and we can now get these early commits that we had no chance at before now. The system is changing for us and that is a good thing.

Agreed. While we were arguably the best offer for either.......a couple of years ago.......an early commitment would have never happened.

Kill has us trending upwards way faster than I could have ever imagined. LET'S GO GOPHERS!!!

JMWZ

Reaction score
Agreed. While we were arguably the best offer for either.......a couple of years ago.......an early commitment would have never happened.

Kill has us trending upwards way faster than I could have ever imagined. LET'S GO GOPHERS!!!

It's a really exciting time to be a Gopher fan. Kill is going to bring us places, I just hope that the fans and the administration has the patience to allow him to work.

RolGnav

Reaction score
Elijah looks like a great tackler, and hard hitter. Maybe too hard. I grimace at how he uses his helmet.

BarnBoy

Reaction score
Just how many twins have or will be playing for the current Gophers? Are they attracted here because we are known as the "Twin Cities"? I can only think of three: The McAvoys (sp?), the Huffs, and now the Daniels. Furthermore, how many brothers have played together for the Gophers?
Don't forget the Hollins brothers from the b-ball squad!

Top Bottom