Trumps Taxes

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Better? No. He has not. There is no escape from our debt bubble. We have to take the pain. But people like you and many on the right are under the impression that there is a pain free way out. I’m not under that delusion
When it comes to the bolded, It almost goes without saying that I've never said anything of the kind.

Do you approve of the way Trump runs his businesses — based on what you know?

In your opinion, do Trump's business methods reflect a person of integrity?

Section2

Reaction score
When it comes to the bolded, It almost goes without saying that I've never said anything of the kind.

Do you approve of the way Trump runs his businesses — based on what you know?

In your opinion, do Trump's business methods reflect a person of integrity?
Oh, ok. Prove me wrong. How would you solve our debt crisis?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
If the question is "How do we solve the "debt crisis"?, my first step would be to call in economic experts to help ascertain that there is, indeed, a crisis. I'd want to know the specifics: the scope and the depth of the problem. I'd want some historical comparisons. I'd like to see how the problem has been approached in other countries, and which methods have been effective, and which have not. I'd want to see options.

As a person who is not an economist, my impression is that we would probably reduce spending in certain areas, and change some policies in order to increase revenue. To me, there seems to be some low-hanging fruit at both ends.

Something tells me that you and I would disagree strongly on just how to accomplish those two things. Me, I'd say the military budget could be trimmed — carefully and prudently, and tax policies could be changed to tighten loopholes and increase tax rates for extremely wealthy people. But, as I said, I'm not an expert, so I'd call on — and lean on the advice of — people who are.

Now: your turn. Please answer my straightforward question regarding Trump's business practices. Do you see them as honorable?

Last edited:

Donovan

Reaction score
Why is it only righties who are such snowflakes.
I am going to ignore you..... ROTFLMAO
Its like you stole their blankie...
This really doesn’t fit the definition of snowflake. The term usually refers to leftists, often on college universities. If these progs simply put conservative speakers visiting on campus “on ignore” that would be fantastic and quite mature. However, they don’t do that, rather they have hissy fits, shout down views they don’t like and create safe spaces with coloring books to recover in.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Let me be the first to offer you my congratulations! Section2 must have put me on his ignore list since I've had no discussions with him in a month or so after being constantly pestered by him for months before that. I'm delighted to have no more interactions with that despicable twit.

No KGF (who ignored me earlier after going one round with me), no Section 2, and no more Livingat45north. That's like a gift from heaven. There are more right wing assholes remaining, of course, but those are 3 of the biggest ones.
Occasionally, I like to check Ignored Content.

One round with you? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣. yeah, to determine that you’re a total asshole not worth my time. Later.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Explains alot....
Yeah, they actually report news. I turned it over to CNN and their Legal Analyst was ripping Trump and Trump supporters about the taxes story, suggesting illegality, even though the NYT said there’s nothing illegal and how his supporters are basically too dumb to believe it, even though it’s not alleged. That’s a news analyst ripping voters. You won’t see that ignorance from FNC legal analysts.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Yeah, they actually report news. I turned it over to CNN and their Legal Analyst was ripping Trump and Trump supporters about the taxes story, suggesting illegality, even though the NYT said there’s nothing illegal and how his supporters are basically too dumb to believe it, even though it’s not alleged. That’s a news analyst ripping voters. You won’t see that ignorance from FNC legal analysts.
"Actual" news?

As opposed to "fake news"?

Do you agree with Trump's assertion that the Times piece on Trump's businesses and debts and taxes is fake news, Killer?

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Why is it only righties who are such snowflakes.
I am going to ignore you..... ROTFLMAO
Its like you stole their blankie...
They need to seal themselves up in an echo chamber where only idiots like themselves can squawk at one another.
Just because you can't follow or refute the logic of my posts doesn't mean they aren't valid. Either that are you an anti-snugger/hugger.

Your playbook is just like Trump's and the rest of the righties - try to discredit the person who is making you look incompetent.

Sorry that I embarrassed you (by your post count I realize what an intricate role the board plays for you).

No hard feelings bro and here is one for the road.
Deuce is character out of the movie Idiocracy. He's made claims that he makes $400 an hour as a "genius" economic consultant in the past...despite the fact that basic economics is something that he doesn't understand. Private highways is one of his brilliant ideas. Try and think that one through.

At least some of the righties know what they are. Deuce is a rightwing clown on crack who'll argue one side for days...and then completely blow up his original position. But no worries....you're always wrong and he's always right.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
"Actual" news?

As opposed to "fake news"?

Do you agree with Trump's assertion that the Times piece on Trump's businesses and debts and taxes is fake news, Killer?
I don’t know if it’s fake. I’m not able to read the article though I’ve heard from various sources some of what’s in it. It does appear that it is a hit piece in that they had no interest in hearing what the Trump attorney had to say about it, the NYT wasn’t willing to share information with the public, they cherry picked only the worst information and didn’t focus on all of the information in context, and maybe didn’t/don’t understand the nature of the real estate business according to a WSJ reporter.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Who, indeed, does he owe hundreds of millions to?

That seems like a pretty important question. It's a big, big number. Whomever it is has a lot of leverage over him.
As one of the lead investigators on the Mueller team noted, they were never allowed to investigate any financial ties. His book comes out either tomorrow or within days.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
They need to seal themselves up in an echo chamber where only idiots like themselves can squawk at one another.

Deuce is character out of the movie Idiocracy. He's made claims that he makes $400 an hour as a "genius" economic consultant in the past...despite the fact that basic economics is something that he doesn't understand. Private highways is one of his brilliant ideas. Try and think that one through.

At least some of the righties know what they are. Deuce is a rightwing clown on crack who'll argue one side for days...and then completely blow up his original position. But no worries....you're always wrong and he's always right.
He also has himself listed as an economic consultant on his profile page - so it must be true because he said so - where I have I heard that before?????

By his insane & immense post count - that counseling business looks like he's its been hibernating for many moons.

I bet his wife makes the money and he sits in his boxers all day long on here trying to improve his self-esteem and worth.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Occasionally, I like to check Ignored Content.

One round with you? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣. yeah, to determine that you’re a total asshole not worth my time. Later.
Try a little self-control next time, ass wipe. If you're going to ignore someone, be man enough to stick by your principles. I guarantee you that I don't have the slightest curiosity about anyone who I would put on ignore. Now, do us both a favor and don't check back again.

howeda7

Reaction score
Not a clown, but definitely an entertainer. The most lucrative, successful thing he ever did in his "career" was portraying a real businessman on The Apprentice.

Now he's... The President, and he's playing the role in a pretty similar way.
Sadly the star is older, broker, his dementia has badly advanced and we can't edit out the hours of crap to glean 48 minutes that's usable.

bga1

Reaction score
As one of the lead investigators on the Mueller team noted, they were never allowed to investigate any financial ties. His book comes out either tomorrow or within days.
They weren't allowed because Rosenstein figured out early in the process that the Mueller team was simply on a fishing expedition. I think he would have stopped the whole thing but Trump told him to let them go. Trump wanted to be fully cleared- as he was. Now some of the crooks on the Mueller team are going to get what is coming to them. :)

howeda7

Reaction score
If the question is "How do we solve the "debt crisis"?, my first step would be to call in economic experts to help ascertain that there is, indeed, a crisis. I'd want to know the specifics: the scope and the depth of the problem. I'd want some historical comparisons. I'd like to see how the problem has been approached in other countries, and which methods have been effective, and which have not. I'd want to see options.

As a person who is not an economist, my impression is that we would probably reduce spending in certain areas, and change some policies in order to increase revenue. To me, there seems to be some low-hanging fruit at both ends.

Something tells me that you and I would disagree strongly on just how to accomplish those two things. Me, I'd say the military budget could be trimmed — carefully and prudently, and tax policies could be changed to tighten loopholes and increase tax rates for extremely wealthy people. But, as I said, I'm not an expert, so I'd call on — and lean on the advice of — people who are.

Now: your turn. Please answer my straightforward question regarding Trump's business practices. Do you see them as honorable?
We must cut spending and raise taxes to start to make a dent. Trump has done the opposite. Slashed taxes while still increasing spending, blowing up the debt. 2 licks his boots while pretending to care about the debt, as do many other "fiscally conservative" Trumpsters. It's a joke.

howeda7

Reaction score
Who, indeed, does he owe hundreds of millions to?

That seems like a pretty important question. It's a big, big number. Whomever it is has a lot of leverage over him.
If only there was a particular person he's acted totally deferential and subservient to for the last 5 years, it might provide a clue. :unsure:

Top Bottom