Trumps Taxes

bga1

Reaction score
Ha, yeah, it's so amazing that bga1 has pre-emptively decided that if Trump worked with the Mafia for years and then got in trouble with the Feds and the Feds forced him to be a CI that means Trump is the best person in the world.
You cannot post without lying. I did not say he worked with the mafia, I said he helped the feds against them. Good grief you are so dishonest.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Occam's Razor - the simplest explanation is the most likely.

He has no credibility base on the multiple sources reputable news organizations that have been tracking it. Why in the world, would I or any other rational person believe he is telling the truth about anything to do with him money (most important thing to him)
Indeed. Instead of tracking his lies, they should track his truths. That would be easier.

bga1

Reaction score
The taxes show Trump broke no laws & show no shady Russian dealings. What kind of outrage were you expecting exactly?
I am outraged that Trump doesn't like to pay taxes and actually follows the laws that help him avoid taxes. The gall of the bad orangeman to hire professional tax people! Grrrr

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The best part is that it says right in the NYT piece that Trump paid $1 million in income taxes in 2016 & a higher amount (2.7 million?) In 2017, but paid them with a 9.7 million dollar tax credit he got for renovating an old Post Office into a Trump hotel. Savage!!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The correct answer is Trump is a tax cheat at the state and Federal level. Donny Boy needs dummies like you to keep the gravy coming and to keep the chains at bay for another few years.
Not even the NYT article alleges anything he did was criminal. I hope you’re not a tax attorney.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Occam’s razor would note that Trump has faced leaks about everything during his entire presidency. Any negative has come to light. You have no evidence he hasn’t been audited, and no one has leaked to refute. Simplest explanation is that he has. Sorry young fella.
Gosh, SMH - Wrong application kiddo as usual - it was referring to him lying about habitually especially when it comes to money.

You and the rest of them lemmings on here got played like suckas and you're too weak to own it like a man.

Just like Dumbo Donald, you fail to measure up

1601321145096.png

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying the left not understanding what tax avoidance is. The "he's literally avoiding taxes, why isn't he locked up" stuff is phenomenal.

Section2

Reaction score
Gosh, SMH - Wrong application kiddo as usual - it was referring to him lying about habitually especially when it comes to money.

You and the rest of them lemmings on here got played like suckas and you're too weak to own it like a man.

Just like Dumbo Donald, you fail to measure up

View attachment 9481
Ah, you’re stocker jr. thanks for outing yourself and saving me the time of engaging with you. No logic, no brain, bad faith = ignore list

diehard

Reaction score
I have read very few posts in the thread and dropped a comment that shoud have settled this nonsense. Didn't help. 2 or beeg or someone who has time explain what happened in 1995 and why Trump has not had tax liability, please. Won't change anything for the #neverTrump dolts, but maybe someone with half a brain will pick it up.

bga1

Reaction score
The best part is that it says right in the NYT piece that Trump paid $1 million in income taxes in 2016 & a higher amount (2.7 million?) In 2017, but paid them with a 9.7 million dollar tax credit he got for renovating an old Post Office into a Trump hotel. Savage!!
:)
Headline thought for lefties:
TRUMP PAID ONLY 750 IN TAXES IN 2016 AND 2017

Article: Trump actually paid 1 million in 2016 and 4.2 million in 2017 and then only had to pay $750 more to settle the final bill.

MSM content is designed for stupid people. Emphasize the propaganda....bury the truth.

Wally

Reaction score
Here is something illegal- The New York Times received illegally leaked information about a private citizen's taxes. Why is it that Assange is in jail and the NYT writers are not?
Freedom of the press you idiot, move to Russia so you can worship a leader who kills anyone who speaks against him, you would fit right in...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Ah, you’re stocker jr. thanks for outing yourself and saving me the time of engaging with you. No logic, no brain, bad faith = ignore list
I’m with you. This idiot doesn’t bring anything to the argument except inane insults of other posters. That seems to be proliferating here in the last couple weeks. He’s going on my Ignore list too.

Wally

Reaction score

Article: Trump actually paid 1 million in 2016 and 4.2 million in 2017 and then only had to pay $750 more to settle the final bill.

MSM content is designed for stupid people. Emphasize the propaganda....bury the truth.
Trump sounds like a fucking welfare queen gaming the system.

You guys have convinced me, I need to start scamming any way I can, fuck this country, only morons pay taxes....

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Not the ignore list, how will I go on with my life, reading you posts is like manna from heaven

1601321613167.png

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

There are plenty of gullible lefties, especially when it comes to Trump.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I’m with you. This idiot doesn’t bring anything to the argument except inane insults of other posters. That seems to be proliferating here in the last couple weeks. He’s going on my Ignore list too.
Says the Name Caller In Chief -

Another Lamo Bite the Dust-

Sorry that you cannot beat me intellectually so you run away like the chicken you truly is -

1601321833638.png

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Trump sounds like a fucking welfare queen gaming the system.

You guys have convinced me, I need to start scamming any way I can, fuck this country, only morons pay taxes....
You will have to make some money first.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Allegation: trump classified a property as investment.
NYT: to do so requires that he try to make a profit on the property.
eric: that was our compound.
missing: did they make or try to make a profit or not? I’m not familiar with silver springs. Is it just where they live? Or is it a compound where they both love and rent out. Not explained. Could be illegal, but nowhere near enough evidence to conclude it is. NYT admits they don’t know.
Maybe the fifth time will be a charm.
You're ignoring the Ivanka as a consultant on a project she managed as an executive for the company. I only referred to it in that post, but here was the original from the 1st page: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/trumps-taxes.98193/post-2050897

Do you think the Trumps alternately treat a compound as a retreat and somewhere they rent like an AirBnB? Seriously?

Again, though, we've gone from "the story makes no claims about illegal activity" to "you cannnot definitively prove that they broke the law." As I said earlier, it's fine if you don't want to read the story, but then perhaps don't make sweeping statements about what it does and does not cover.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Oh man, the Forever Trumpers are really pooping themselves right now. This bad news, right before the debates, seems perfectly timed to drive the debate narrative. A 1-2 punch.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Why is it only righties who are such snowflakes.
I am going to ignore you..... ROTFLMAO
Its like you stole their blankie...
There is a combination of two reasons to come here: 1) to exchange and challenge opinions and 2) for a few laughs.

If you’re just really bad at both, your schtick gets old fast. Really fast.

Wally

Reaction score
There is a combination of two reasons to come here: 1) to exchange and challenge opinions and 2) for a few laughs.

If you’re just really bad at both, your schtick gets old fast. Really fast.
So you have to be a drama queen and announce your going to ignore them? It's kind of a pathetic display of self importance, imho.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Trump paid $1 million in personal income tax in 2016 & 4.2 million in 2017, plus there's no ilegality & no Russian funny business, and the left acts like it's a devaststing blow to Trump. Priceless.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Oh man, the Forever Trumpers are really pooping themselves right now. This bad news, right before the debates, seems perfectly timed to drive the debate narrative. A 1-2 punch.
It does seem a bit well timed.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So you have to be a drama queen and announce your going to ignore them? It's kind of a pathetic display of self importance, imho.
No. It’s just pointing out that with some posters, it’s just no worth listening to them. They’re a distraction to the reason for coming here. So you eliminate the distraction.

Top Bottom