Trumps Taxes

justthefacts

Reaction score
I’ve only read synopses. Any New York investigation is separate from the NYT analysis of his tax returns. The summaries I’ve read state that the NYT analysis didn’t uncover anything illegal. Feel free to correct me on that.
I did that 4 hours ago.

howeda7

Reaction score
Also have one other question. It says he paid $750 his first year as President. How does that work if he gave up his business interests while President?
He didn't. They should have made enough taxable income off of charging the US government six figures for golf carts and rooms for the Secret Service every week-end to pay more than $750.

Section2

Reaction score
I answered your question about the IRS with an article from Fox Business and that's your key takeaway?
The IRS is auditing fewer wealthy taxpayers. But Trump was one of the few who was audited, so my point stands. The IRS has not been “gutted”. Pick a different word.
Further, I’m a huge proponent of a much simpler and efficient tax code, where IRS auditors wouldn’t even be needed, so complain to someone else.

howeda7

Reaction score
The person who should be investigated for fraud is his hair dresser. That's quite a bill for that result.
Especially since he allegedly dies it himself. $70K buys a lot of Just For Men or Tang or whatever he uses.

Section2

Reaction score
The point is, he's not just showing paper losses on his taxes because of depreciation, he's experiencing actual real world losses on the P&L. It may be slightly oddly worded, but that's clearly what's happening.

I'll also point out that all the, "is he rich or not stuff" has some merit, but there are also like 4 overt cases of tax evasion in the story.

Also, people should read this thread:

A small snapshot of the debt he holds on properties. Tax evasion? I didn’t see a single allegation.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Especially since he allegedly dies it himself. $70K buys a lot of Just For Men or Tang or whatever he uses.
Not if you use a bottle every day.

What was his self-tanning bill? Damn, six or seven figures?

Section2

Reaction score
He claims he's been audited for decades.

Hint - when his lips moves, he's lying

;);););););););););););)
Is there any evidence he’s lying? You’re telling me that nobody in the IRS would leak that he hasn’t actually been audited when he claims he has? I’m not as gullible as you are.

howeda7

Reaction score
Not if you use a bottle every day.

What was his self-tanning bill? Damn, six or seven figures?
It may have been combined. I think he baths in the hair coloring which would explain the $70K. See it's all legit! Take that libs!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Is there any evidence he’s lying? You’re telling me that nobody in the IRS would leak that he hasn’t actually been audited when he claims he has? I’m not as gullible as you are.
Occam's Razor - the simplest explanation is the most likely.

He has no credibility base on the multiple sources reputable news organizations that have been tracking it. Why in the world, would I or any other rational person believe he is telling the truth about anything to do with him money (most important thing to him)

Trump Is Lying More Than Ever: Just Look At The Data

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims

There are numerous other ones who have this information - just use your Google Machine Bro.

And before anyone says these Multiple Organizations are all lying and engaged in yet another conspiracy or simply telling the truth.

1601315432307.png

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump sucks but he is going to win.
Everyone keeps saying this. Based on what? Everyone needs to get over 2016 PTSD. On this date in 2016 Clinton was up in the polls by 2, which is what she won the popular vote by. Biden is up 7. If he wins by 7, there's no way to pull an EC hat trick.

Section2

Reaction score
Occam's Razor - the simplest explanation is the most likely.

He has no credibility base on the multiple sources reputable news organizations that have been tracking it. Why in the world, would I or any other rational person believe he is telling the truth about anything to do with him money (most important thing to him)

Trump Is Lying More Than Ever: Just Look At The Data

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims

There are numerous other ones who have this information - just use your Google Machine Bro.

And before anyone says these Multiple Organizations are all lying and engaged in yet another conspiracy or simply telling the truth.

View attachment 9477
Occam’s razor would note that Trump has faced leaks about everything during his entire presidency. Any negative has come to light. You have no evidence he hasn’t been audited, and no one has leaked to refute. Simplest explanation is that he has. Sorry young fella.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Do not ever forget that the gripe of the tea party was that BOTH the poor and the super rich were moochers. At least that WAS their platform at one time.

bga1

Reaction score
Occam’s razor would note that Trump has faced leaks about everything during his entire presidency. Any negative has come to light. You have no evidence he hasn’t been audited, and no one has leaked to refute. Simplest explanation is that he has. Sorry young fella.
Yep. This is probably the cleanest President in history. They have gone through everything, over and over again. In 2017 the SCO swept in and got his communications....and found nothin'. We finally have a President who didn't make his cash as a politician and people are mad about it. It should be the reverse.

People's heads would explode if they found out that in Trump's prior life he was an FBI informant, helping trap mobsters.

bga1

Reaction score
Trump - $70,000 in tax write-offs for hair care.

Me - been cutting my own hair since March. And I pay more in taxes.
That's a down payment on a Michelle Obama first lady dress. Although they do charge by the yard.....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Melania's are from the Jacklyn Smith collection at Kmart.

Section2

Reaction score
Do not ever forget that the gripe of the tea party was that BOTH the poor and the super rich were moochers. At least that WAS their platform at one time.
The gripe was that our tax code is inefficient and overly complex. Tea party was pushing for a flat or fair tax Seems like current events would support that position. I mean, pick a lane. We want everyone to pay their fair share. Eliminate deductions, simplify the tax code. Politicians hate simplicity, it takes away their ability to “sell” loopholes and special exemptions.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Yep. This is probably the cleanest President in history. They have gone through everything, over and over again. In 2017 the SCO swept in and got his communications....and found nothin'. We finally have a President who didn't make his cash as a politician and people are mad about it. It should be the reverse.

People's heads would explode if they found out that in Trump's prior life he was an FBI informant, helping trap mobsters.

It actually makes quite a bit of sense that he would rat out people he owed greats sums of money to.

justthefacts

Reaction score
It actually makes quite a bit of sense that he would rat out people he owed greats sums of money to.
Ha, yeah, it's so amazing that bga1 has pre-emptively decided that if Trump worked with the Mafia for years and then got in trouble with the Feds and the Feds forced him to be a CI that means Trump is the best person in the world.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Ha, yeah, it's so amazing that bga1 has pre-emptively decided that if Trump worked with the Mafia for years and then got in trouble with the Feds and the Feds forced him to be a CI that means Trump is the best person in the world.
Confirming what everyone already knew - in any situation, Trump is the weak link. Easy target for the Feds.

Section2

Reaction score
Allegation: trump classified a property as investment.
NYT: to do so requires that he try to make a profit on the property.
eric: that was our compound.
missing: did they make or try to make a profit or not? I’m not familiar with silver springs. Is it just where they live? Or is it a compound where they both love and rent out. Not explained. Could be illegal, but nowhere near enough evidence to conclude it is. NYT admits they don’t know.
Maybe the fifth time will be a charm.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
No, he could rape a Trumptards kid and they would still rationalize voting for him.
The taxes show Trump broke no laws & show no shady Russian dealings. What kind of outrage were you expecting exactly?

Top Bottom