Trump's on fire today:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Easily the most entertaining POTUS of my life time. Two great lines today:

- French Reporter: "You have very low unemployment in the US, and we have very high unemployment in France. How come? What the recipe for...?"

- Trump: "Well maybe we have a better president?"

- From the rally tonight "I can be more Presidential than anyone. Except Abe Lincoln when he wore the hat."

Dude's really funny. :cool:

bga1

Reaction score
He is a blast. He's actually a real person. We have a real person who talks to Americans (those who support him) like they are his personal friends and neighbors. He talks some smack, he brags, he jokes around and he defends them to the walls- as friends defend each other. We think our politicians are not supposed to be real. They are just figures we send off to represent us. When the speak to us we know they are not really telling us the whole truth. When they promise us stuff, we pretty much know it won't happen. We expect them to lie to us about their intentions.

Not so with Trump. Oh he exaggerates about crowd size and tells a few tall tales. But if he says he wants to do it, he is going to die trying to do it for us. I have never seen anything like it from another politician, perhaps other than a Rand or Ron Paul or a Paul Wellstone where a politician held so doggedly to what they actually promised they would do or try to do. Moreover, he fights like no politician I have ever witnessed.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
He is a blast. He's actually a real person. We have a real person who talks to Americans (those who support him) like they are his personal friends and neighbors. He talks some smack, he brags, he jokes around and he defends them to the walls- as friends defend each other. We think our politicians are not supposed to be real. They are just figures we send off to represent us. When the speak to us we know they are not really telling us the whole truth. When they promise us stuff, we pretty much know it won't happen. We expect them to lie to us about their intentions.

Not so with Trump. Oh he exaggerates about crowd size and tells a few tall tales. But if he says he wants to do it, he is going to die trying to do it for us. I have never seen anything like it from another politician, perhaps other than a Rand or Ron Paul or a Paul Wellstone where a politician held so doggedly to what they actually promised they would do or try to do. Moreover, he fights like no politician I have ever witnessed.
I'd add Ralph Nader & Dennis Kucinich to that list.

GoodasGold

Reaction score

Wasn’t he the guy who promised to serve only one term, and then died in a tragic accident while campaigning for re-election? Bad Karma or vengeful :mad: god :confused:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You don’t get into the WWE hall of fame without knowing how to work a crowd.

cncmin

Reaction score
CRG, I missed the posts around here the past several weeks. I hope you're still doing a great job being the top OT Board RW conspiracy/false information monger. Not sure what we'd do without you.

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score

He's a politician/entertainer. I found the way Obama spoke relateable. Bush was the President you could have a beer with. Clinton was cool because he played the sax. All politicians try to be relateable. We get you guys like Trump. Just try not to get too fanboy.

stocker08

Reaction score
He's a politician/entertainer. I found the way Obama spoke relateable. Bush was the President you could have a beer with. Clinton was cool because he played the sax. All politicians try to be relateable. We get you guys like Trump. Just try not to get too fanboy.
I don't find that relatable at all.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
CRG, I missed the posts around here the past several weeks. I hope you're still doing a great job being the top OT Board RW conspiracy/false information monger. Not sure what we'd do without you.
Can you really call it "information" if you're making it up out of thin air?

He an adapt yarn weaver, I'll give him that.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Yesterday Joe Biden announced his new Latino Coalition, but forgot to buy the corresponding url. Trump bought it instead & put up a quick web page that reads "Oooops, Joe forgot about Latinos". When you click on the "Vamos" button below the message, it takes you to the 'Latinos For Trump' website.

Savage. :clap:

https://www.todosconbiden.com/

Top Bottom