Trump's MAGA Crowd Mutilates Police Officer - Gouges Eye Out

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You need to look up the definition of casualty, and check your links.
Lots of police were injured, and a number a people were killed, including a former police officer killed defending a retail store. If you want argue that they weren’t or they weren’t important, go ahead. Not to mention that over $2 billion of damage was done to property.

Spoofin

Reaction score
My high horse? This has nothing to do with me. That you'd entertain that perspective is not only gross, but telling.

This is about our public servants being brutalized and nobody on the right seeming to give a fuck because "politics".
I've edited the thread. All of you people who don't care about Officer Sicknicks death can relax now.
Actually Fell, lies like the bolded ones above are gross and telling. Making things up isn’t helping - only making it worse.

Section2

Reaction score
My high horse? This has nothing to do with me. That you'd entertain that perspective is not only gross, but telling.

This is about our public servants being brutalized and nobody on the right seeming to give a fuck because "politics".
Our “public servants” have been brutalized across the country for almost a year. It’s still happening daily in the Pacific NW. Not a word from you that I recall? Or do they not count?
I am against any violent riot, violent protest, etc. including the capitol riots. Which have been denounced by all the “fellas” on this board. So yeah, we do care.

Section2

Reaction score
I've edited the thread. All of you people who don't care about Officer Sicknicks death can relax now.
This is an example of you being on your high horse.
I would argue that you wouldn’t care about officer Sicknick unless he died a violent death at the hands of MAGA.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Our “public servants” have been brutalized across the country for almost a year. It’s still happening daily in the Pacific NW. Not a word from you that I recall? Or do they not count?
I am against any violent riot, violent protest, etc. including the capitol riots. Which have been denounced by all the “fellas” on this board. So yeah, we do care.

You never denounce anything, you only ever elude to having done so. LOL. Show me some proof.

Section2

Reaction score
Your post was a straw man post. I called you on it. You deflected and obfuscated by attempting to reference the entire thread, melvin. Nice effort.
How specifically was it a straw man? That is if you even understand what a straw man is. Lately the prog bros have struggled with the concept.

stocker08

Reaction score

Violence against officers, sedition, mutiny....the right is really going with a different look these days.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
This is an example of you being on your high horse.
I would argue that you wouldn’t care about officer Sicknick unless he died a violent death at the hands of MAGA.
Some are arguing that that's exactly what happened. Don't you think we should let this play it's course?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Lots of police were injured, and a number a people were killed, including a former police officer killed defending a retail store. If you want argue that they weren’t or they weren’t important, go ahead. Not to mention that over $2 billion of damage was done to property.
You can’t complain about an overreach with an overreach.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You can’t complain about an overreach with an overreach.
I have no idea what you’re talking about. This was my post:
“And btw, I don’t care what the actual weapon was that caused Sicknick‘s death. It was likely due to the rioters or at least the riot. Just like the deaths of many this summer were due to the leftist rioters.”

Section2

Reaction score
Some are arguing that that's exactly what happened. Don't you think we should let this play it's course?
Who is making that argument today? There’s a reason all the lefty outlets are finally walking back the story. I’m sure they know. Someone knows. The autopsy is done. They’ve reviewed the video evidence. And they’re walking it back. It served its purpose.

ecoperson

Reaction score
Who is making that argument today? There’s a reason all the lefty outlets are finally walking back the story. I’m sure they know. Someone knows. The autopsy is done. They’ve reviewed the video evidence. And they’re walking it back. It served its purpose.
Are you insinuating that the original reports of the fire extinguisher were purposeful lies? Just because the autopsy doesn't include death from fire extinguisher doesn't mean that he was wasn't hit by one nor that the blunt force trauma didn't lead to his death. There were videos and reports of fire extinguishers being used against officers so media ran with the story at hand.

You're taking conspiracy to a whole new level IF you are suggesting that this was all part of some 'lefty' plot. What would the purpose of this be... to somehow defame the 'great American Patriots' who shocked the world by storming the Capitol on January 6? The press was trying to piece together information like the rest of us and ran with a story that has since proven to be inaccurate. Please clarify the intent of your post.

stocker08

Reaction score
Are you insinuating that the original reports of the fire extinguisher were purposeful lies? Just because the autopsy doesn't include death from fire extinguisher doesn't mean that he was wasn't hit by one nor that the blunt force trauma didn't lead to his death. There were videos and reports of fire extinguishers being used against officers so media ran with the story at hand.

You're taking conspiracy to a whole new level IF you are suggesting that this was all part of some 'lefty' plot. What would the purpose of this be... to somehow defame the 'great American Patriots' who shocked the world by storming the Capitol on January 6? The press was trying to piece together information like the rest of us and ran with a story that has since proven to be inaccurate. Please clarify the intent of your post.
Of course he is. Deuce is another pathetic donald that thinks his fellow MAGAers are nothing but patriots. If it looks bad for them....you know that deuce will be there defending and yabutting.

Here's the video of not only the officer being drug down the stairs and beaten by the righty folks....but also the later video showing rioters attacking officers and yes....a fire extinguisher being thrown and hitting an officer.

stocker08

Reaction score
Of course he is. Deuce is another pathetic donald that thinks his fellow MAGAers are nothing but patriots. If it looks bad for them....you know that deuce will be there defending and yabutting.

Here's the video of not only the officer being drug down the stairs and beaten by the righty folks....but also the later video showing rioters attacking officers and yes....a fire extinguisher being thrown and hitting an officer.

The Trump army. What a disgrace. And posters here defending and cheering it on. Sick.

jamiche

Reaction score
How specifically was it a straw man? That is if you even understand what a straw man is. Lately the prog bros have struggled with the concept.
Sicknick's death wasn't the "cornerstone emotional framing" of the riot, Melvin. You had to state it that way so that you could sidestep the truth which was that Sicknick's death was a tragic byproduct of the murderous maga mongrels' attempt to overthrow our government. Remember, you hate our government, governance, order, laws, freedom, taxation, democracy, representation, legitimate protest and police. You love violence and anarchy which is why you steadfastly worship donald. Your lame attempt to misrepresent the meaning of the event is predictable and tedious.

jamiche

Reaction score
Except that's exactly what you argued. That it was mostly rascals from Texas taking selfies. Fool.
This is getting to be like when melvin and Craig were basically trying to argue that Trayvon Martin murdered George Zimmerman. This was just a little peaceful songfest at the US Capitol and the police officers were so moved by the gathering that they killed and injured themselves.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It is most likely not a mere coincidence that Sicknick died soon after tangling with the insurrectionists. However, there is no proof yet that he was hit with a fire extinguisher, as earlier reports had stated. Still, to suggest he just happened to die randomly the day after the attack and that it had nothing to do with the attack is very low probability and is hard to digest. So those of you trying to imply that, just stop already. I know for a fact that head injuries, in particular, can manifest in major problems minutes, hours, days, or even weeks after the initial injury.

Here's what we know through 2/2. I haven't seen any medical examiner reports myself.

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick - CNNPolitics
Agree that if the riot had not occurred, he likely would be alive today.

But with the evidence that exists as it does, legally it is going to be almost impossible to pin his death as a murder on any one person, unless there is new, strong evidence that has yet to come out (captain obvious).

Would be interesting if his family will go after Trump in civil court for provoking/inciting the riot. Sure sounds like Mitch McConnell wants that to happen.

Blizzard

Reaction score
What proof do you have that they were purposefully concocted as misinformation, as opposed to just a mistake?
Because democratic, activist operatives both in the media and out are some of the most vile, wretched people to ever walk the earth.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Obviously I have no idea who this guy is. Maybe he has assault charges on him in his past. Certainly possible.

But I also would not be surprised if this was the first time this guy has done violence, and that in his normal life he's just "Joe" the neighbor, good family man, works hard at his job, great husband and father.

My point is simply this: mental illness is real. It can take anyone. Just like drug addiction.

Becoming sucked into a cult is as powerful an addiction as meth or heroin. And it can drive people to do things that are unthinkable.

The hatred and rage that was installed in this man, is palpable in the picture above.

Not saying he should use a mental insanity plea to escape prison time. He must be held accountable for his actions. Just saying, it is really sad. :(

CurveballJesus

Reaction score
Casualties? That means deaths.

Spot checking one link, this says 4 injured.
I just like correcting your falsehoods whenever possible.

Definition of casualty

1a: a military person lost through death, wounds, injury, sickness, internment, or capture or through being missing in actionThe army sustained heavy casualties.
b: a person or thing injured, lost, or destroyed : VICTIM

A casualty, as a term in military usage, is a person in military service, combatant or non-combatant, who becomes unavailable for duty due to several circumstances, including death, injury, illness, capture or desertion.

In civilian usage, a casualty is a person who is killed, wounded or incapacitated by some event; the term is usually used to describe multiple deaths and injuries due to violent incidents or disasters. It is sometimes misunderstood to mean "fatalities", but non-fatal injuries are also casualties.

It's okay, we all misunderstand sometimes. You just happen to be very good at it.

Section2

Reaction score
Except that's exactly what you argued. That it was mostly rascals from Texas taking selfies. Fool.
That’s the dangerous thing about a mob. It can be mostly rascals with no ill intent. They can all get swept up.
but it doesn’t matter, that’s no defense. If you broke the law or assaulted anyone, you pay the price.

Top Bottom