Trump's MAGA Crowd Mutilates Police Officer - Gouges Eye Out

howeda7

Reaction score
It is most likely not a mere coincidence that Sicknick died soon after tangling with the insurrectionists. However, there is no proof yet that he was hit with a fire extinguisher, as earlier reports had stated. Still, to suggest he just happened to die randomly the day after the attack and that it had nothing to do with the attack is very low probability and is hard to digest. So those of you trying to imply that, just stop already. I know for a fact that head injuries, in particular, can manifest in major problems minutes, hours, days, or even weeks after the initial injury.

Here's what we know through 2/2. I haven't seen any medical examiner reports myself.

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick - CNNPolitics
This. Whether he died of blunt force trauma, a stroke hours later, or like the other two officers, suicide, all of them would likely be alive if Trump's cult hadn't stormed the capitol in an effort to kill Pence and Pelosi and over throw the government.

But Don's bootlickers want to deflect desperately.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
But did he REALLY lose an eye because of the insurrection? I mean, there's a chance it was just going to fall out anyway. Gravity is a powerful force!

Another one that i'm sure Blizzard is proud of.View attachment 11686
Haha, $100 donation to the charity of your choice for name of officer and proof he lost an eye. And no, a few people on Twitter saying it does not count. Nor does a union boss sayi
It is most likely not a mere coincidence that Sicknick died soon after tangling with the insurrectionists. However, there is no proof yet that he was hit with a fire extinguisher, as earlier reports had stated. Still, to suggest he just happened to die randomly the day after the attack and that it had nothing to do with the attack is very low probability and is hard to digest. So those of you trying to imply that, just stop already. I know for a fact that head injuries, in particular, can manifest in major problems minutes, hours, days, or even weeks after the initial injury.

Here's what we know through 2/2. I haven't seen any medical examiner reports myself.

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick - CNNPolitics
Your stupidity is hard to digest.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Your posts are not winning, Traitor. Your commitment to owning libs has run its course. Your team of Don Trump apologists is what it is. That man is a cancer and so are you.
Jake - no one is saying this condones what happened on January 6th. That would be ridiculous. It is equally as ridiculous to see people now claiming the truth on how this poor person died doesn't matter or that asking for the truth somehow is excusing what happened. Also, no one mentioned Trump in this discussion - except you. Wanting to know the truth and have accurate information reported by the media is not in any way about DT, much less apologizing for him.

Section2

Reaction score
Your posts are not winning, Traitor. Your commitment to owning libs has run its course. Your team of Don Trump apologists is what it is. That man is a cancer and so are you.
They most certainly are winning. You don’t think a wrongful accusation of murder is important. This isn’t a semantic argument or trying to score a minor point to avoid a broader issue. You can still think Jan 6 was a disaster and want everyone held accountable, AND ALSO think it’s important whether a police officer was murdered or not.

but it’s all one to you. Either you accept the false narrative in its entirety, or you are on the bad team.
2+2=5

GopherJake

Reaction score
Jake - no one is saying this condones what happened on January 6th. That would be ridiculous. It is equally as ridiculous to see people now claiming the truth on how this poor person died doesn't matter or that asking for the truth somehow is excusing what happened. Also, no one mentioned Trump in this discussion - except you. Wanting to know the truth and have accurate information reported by the media is not in any way about DT, much less apologizing for him.
I don't care if nobody died or got hurt. It's irrelevant to my opinion. Take all injuries and deaths out of it and I have the very same opinion of the January 6 events. This thread is serving only one purpose and that is to be used by traitors to diminish the severity of the seditious acts committed on January 6. It's not working.

GopherJake

Reaction score
but it’s all one to you. Either you accept the false narrative in its entirety, or you are on the bad team.
2+2=5
I'm not asking you to accept any false narrative. I'm telling you it doesn't matter for how someone should view the events of January 6. Trying to pretend you aren't using this to downplay those seditious events isn't convincing.

Section2

Reaction score
This. Whether he died of blunt force trauma, a stroke hours later, or like the other two officers, suicide, all of them would likely be alive if Trump's cult hadn't stormed the capitol in an effort to kill Pence and Pelosi and over throw the government.

But Don's bootlickers want to deflect desperately.
But we simply don’t know this at all. All we know is that Sicknick told his family he was pepper sprayed but was fine. Not assaulted. Not bashed with an extinguisher. Nothing. Given the attention this has received, if anything close to the narrative happened to him, and they had any evidence, we’d have seen it. Precisely the opposite. And the body was cremated under suspicious circumstances as well so no autopsies can be performed anymore. This really stinks. But you don’t care. The narrative above truth.

Section2

Reaction score
I'm not asking you to accept any false narrative. I'm telling you it doesn't matter for how someone should view the events of January 6. Trying to pretend you aren't using this to downplay those seditious events isn't convincing.
But it obviously does matter. Read this thread. How many were sickened and shocked by this lie. Whether you want it to or not, this officers murder was a key emotional argument against the riots. Especially in the hours following when the Viking guy and the selfie folks staying inside the ropes were grabbing attention. Now we have a murder. It is the key. Especially because it also undermines the back the blue narrative. What hypocrites!!

was the riot still a terrible thing? For sure. Violent riots and protest are wrong unequivocally. And more importantly ineffective. But this lie and cover up are a big big deal.

Section2

Reaction score
i haven't seen any medical examiner reports myself.
Has anyone? They’ve been available for over a month. What’s the holdup? Anyone at CNN pressing for answers? Just throw up our hands at the big mystery?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It's pretty hard to stay inside the ropes when the ropes were outside the building.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Well, if your point is what happened on January 6th was an absolute discrace to the Country and that anyone involved should be punished accordingly - then it would be hard not to agree with you.

If you also think that anyone who wants to know the truth of how this gentleman died and/or is upset that the media wasn't accurate in their reporting of his death is trying to downplay the events of January 6th - that just isn't rational.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Well, if your point is what happened on January 6th was an absolute discrace to the Country and that anyone involved should be punished accordingly - then it would be hard not to agree with you.
Good. I'll list you in the Not a Traitor column. We need more conservatives in that column. I want a strong, rational, logical conservative party. I want the traitors called out and buried.

If you also think that anyone who wants to know the truth of how this gentleman died and/or is upset that the media wasn't accurate in their reporting of his death is trying to downplay the events of January 6th - that just isn't rational.
I don't think that. I think that the people I have cited are, however. I don't believe their outrage. I have a wealth of evidence to the contrary from those folks - Putts from the Left, KFC, SectionTool. The tipoff is that they are constantly whining about the media. I don't see you doing that, so I believe you.

scools12

Reaction score
I would think Officer Sicknick’s family would like to know the truth on the cause of his death. According to some on here that would make his family members traitors.

Section2

Reaction score
Good. I'll list you in the Not a Traitor column. We need more conservatives in that column. I want a strong, rational, logical conservative party. I want the traitors called out and buried.

I don't think that. I think that the people I have cited are, however. I don't believe their outrage. I have a wealth of evidence to the contrary from those folks - Putts from the Left, KFC, SectionTool. The tipoff is that they are constantly whining about the media. I don't see you doing that, so I believe you.
Good on you for walking back your previous assertion. That takes guts. Kudos.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Defending a seditious riot. Good work. Another self-identified traitor. You suck. Please move to another country and stop trying to fuck ours up.
Interesting response. Try some anger management counseling.

Point to the part where I was “defending a seditious riot”?

Apparently your anger short-circuited your logical reasoning.

And btw, I don’t care what the actual weapon was that caused Sicknick‘s death. It was likely due to the rioters or at least the riot. Just like the deaths of many this summer were due to the leftist rioters. You know, the ones that no lefties want to talk about.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
I would think Officer Sicknick’s family would like to know the truth on the cause of his death. According to some on here that would make his family members traitors.
I don't think anyone is saying that. There are hundreds of individual incidents that make up what happened on 1/6. Eventually we will know the details of them all to some extent.

What we're saying is that yeahbutting one of them to deflect from the overall disgusting act committed by Trumpsters is BS and will be called out.

Section2

Reaction score
I don't think anyone is saying that. There are hundreds of individual incidents that make up what happened on 1/6. Eventually we will know the details of them all to some extent.

What we're saying is that yeahbutting one of them to deflect from the overall disgusting act committed by Trumpsters is BS and will be called out.
Yeah, this incident, now that we know it was a lie, is no more important than the hundreds of individual incidents. It was the most important part of the riots when we thought it was true. But now that it’s not, it’s no different than viking helmet selfie guy.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Yeah, this incident, now that we know it was a lie, is no more important than the hundreds of individual incidents. It was the most important part of the riots when we thought it was true. But now that it’s not, it’s no different than viking helmet selfie guy.
Yes, you are logged as a Traitor. Also, you appear to be pretty dumb. You can stop now.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Interesting response. Try some anger management counseling.

Point to the part where I was “defending a seditious riot”?

Apparently your anger short-circuited your logical reasoning.

And btw, I don’t care what the actual weapon was that caused Sicknick‘s death. It was likely due to the rioters or at least the riot. Just like the deaths of many this summer were due to the leftist rioters. You know, the ones that no lefties want to talk about.
Odd Yabut collective. Any you’d like to mention? In a thread where sloppy facts are being called to the front, you may want to be more precise. Did the summer rioters kill a lot of officers? Some? A few? Civilians?

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump's cult beat and injured multiple officers including this. The exact cause of his death doesn't change that. You're trying to defend the cult. We know why.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Trump's cult beat and injured multiple officers including this. The exact cause of his death doesn't change that. You're trying to defend the cult. We know why.
I think there is always a danger in misinformation. When facts come to ligh, it makes sense to move from myth to truth, or you get accused of myth when you have truth.
That said, the what aboutism makes me want to vomit.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
No foreign enemy ever accomplished what our own citizens did on 1/6. Stop and think about that, and wonder why that is. It’s got Jack squat to do with George Floyd, Portland or Seattle.

stocker08

Reaction score
But did he REALLY lose an eye because of the insurrection? I mean, there's a chance it was just going to fall out anyway. Gravity is a powerful force!

Another one that i'm sure Blizzard is proud of.View attachment 11686
The righties are so Trump crazy....that they are now ok with the maiming and murder of police officers.

What's the big deal right? Looks peaceful to me. Bad camera angle.

stocker08

Reaction score
Guys....deuce, spoof, KFC, blizz, les, and crew have a point. None of these things actually happened and if they did they were actually freedom. These are their friends at the capitol and they are patriots for fighting back against those cops (secret MSM???).

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Odd Yabut collective. Any you’d like to mention? In a thread where sloppy facts are being called to the front, you may want to be more precise. Did the summer rioters kill a lot of officers? Some? A few? Civilians?
Are you really going to argue this? Wow.

Here’s a list as of July 31, 2020

Police casualties from "peaceful protests." You know, riots.
No. of CasualtiesDateLocationNews Source:
12May 30 Las Vegas, NV riotsNews 3 LV
13May 30Philadelphia, PA protestsCBS Local
9May 30Sacramento, CA protestsABC 10
1May 30Atlanta, GA officer run over by vehicle during riotAJC
21May 31Salt Lake City, UTKSTLV
60May 31Washington, D.C. - 60+ Secret Service Agents injuredCNN
51May 31Washington, D.C. - additional 51 Park Police were also injuredWaPo
8May 31Richland County, SC - 6 officers, 2 firefightersWLTX
4May 31Prince William, VAPrince William Times
2May 31Harrisburg, PAPenn Live
4June 1St. Louis, MO - officers shot during riotsKMOV
3June 1Champaign, ILNews20
3June 1Oak Lawn, ILPatch
132June 1Chicago, ILCBS Local
2June 1Oakland, CA - one officer injured, one killed (Patrick Underwood)ABC 7
2June 1Santa Ana, CAOC Register
1June 2St. Louis, MO - retired police captain David Dorn shot and killedSTL Today
3June 2Davenport, IowaWQAD
8June 2Rhode Island (8-10 officers injured)Providence Journal
3June 2Lynchburg, VAWSET
2June 3Oakdale, CAKCRA
11June 4Pittsburgh, PNWTAE
4July 5Portland, ORKTVZ
3July 5Hartford, CTNBC CT
1July 10Salt Lake City, UTFOX 13
21July 11Minneapolis, MNCBS Local
350July 11New York, NYNBC NY
2July 11Detroit, MIDetroit News
3July 17New York, NYCNN
75July 19Denver, COKDVR
49July 20Chicago, ILNBC Chicago
59July 25Seattle, WAKIRO 7
4July 26Los Angeles, CAABC 7
We'll update this chart as riots continue.

People killed by "peaceful protesters." You know. Rioters.
Wrong place, wrong time for some of them.

Deaths Date DetailsNews Source:
1May 27 Calvin Horton Jr. dies after being shot at a pawn shop that was being looted in Minneapolis.CBS Local
1May 28Unknown victim found burned to death in wreckage of building torched during Minneapolis riots.Star Tribune
1May 29Man fatally shot during protests in Detroit. CNN
2May 31Chris Beatty (38) and Dorian Murrell (18) killed in Indianapolis. FREEP
1May 31Marvin Francois killed in Kansas City picking up son from protests.Kansas City
1May 31John Tiggs shot in Chicago during looting.Chicago Sun Times
1May 31Myqwon Blanchard fatally shot by a gunman during the looting of the North Riverside Park Mall in Riverside, Illinois.Fox Chicago
1June 1Italia Marie Kelly shot by protesters in Davenport Iowa.Des Moines Register
2June 1Victor Cazares and Jose Gutierrez killed by looters in Chicago.Chicago Sun Times
1June 2Protester kills himself trying to explode an ATM machine.CBS Local
1June 2David Dorn shot and killed by rioters.CNN
1June 2019-year-old shot by CHOP's self-proclaimed security forces.ABC News
1June 27Photographer killed after shooting broke out at a BLM protest in Louisville, KY. DW.com
1June 2916-year-old shot dead in CHOP.Q13 Fox
1July 5Jessica Doty Whitaker is accosted by BLM supporters, says "All Lives Matter," and is shot and killed by them. The Sun

jamiche

Reaction score
This whole thread exists. So how is it a straw man?
Your post was a straw man post. I called you on it. You deflected and obfuscated by attempting to reference the entire thread, melvin. Nice effort.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Are you really going to argue this? Wow.

Here’s a list as of July 31, 2020

Police casualties from "peaceful protests." You know, riots.
No. of CasualtiesDateLocationNews Source:
12May 30Las Vegas, NV riotsNews 3 LV
13May 30Philadelphia, PA protestsCBS Local
9May 30Sacramento, CA protestsABC 10
1May 30Atlanta, GA officer run over by vehicle during riotAJC
21May 31Salt Lake City, UTKSTLV
60May 31Washington, D.C. - 60+ Secret Service Agents injuredCNN
51May 31Washington, D.C. - additional 51 Park Police were also injuredWaPo
8May 31Richland County, SC - 6 officers, 2 firefightersWLTX
4May 31Prince William, VAPrince William Times
2May 31Harrisburg, PAPenn Live
4June 1St. Louis, MO - officers shot during riotsKMOV
3June 1Champaign, ILNews20
3June 1Oak Lawn, ILPatch
132June 1Chicago, ILCBS Local
2June 1Oakland, CA - one officer injured, one killed (Patrick Underwood)ABC 7
2June 1Santa Ana, CAOC Register
1June 2St. Louis, MO - retired police captain David Dorn shot and killedSTL Today
3June 2Davenport, IowaWQAD
8June 2Rhode Island (8-10 officers injured)Providence Journal
3June 2Lynchburg, VAWSET
2June 3Oakdale, CAKCRA
11June 4Pittsburgh, PNWTAE
4July 5Portland, ORKTVZ
3July 5Hartford, CTNBC CT
1July 10Salt Lake City, UTFOX 13
21July 11Minneapolis, MNCBS Local
350July 11New York, NYNBC NY
2July 11Detroit, MIDetroit News
3July 17New York, NYCNN
75July 19Denver, COKDVR
49July 20Chicago, ILNBC Chicago
59July 25Seattle, WAKIRO 7
4July 26Los Angeles, CAABC 7
We'll update this chart as riots continue.

People killed by "peaceful protesters." You know. Rioters.
Wrong place, wrong time for some of them.

Deaths Date DetailsNews Source:
1May 27Calvin Horton Jr. dies after being shot at a pawn shop that was being looted in Minneapolis.CBS Local
1May 28Unknown victim found burned to death in wreckage of building torched during Minneapolis riots.Star Tribune
1May 29Man fatally shot during protests in Detroit.CNN
2May 31Chris Beatty (38) and Dorian Murrell (18) killed in Indianapolis.FREEP
1May 31Marvin Francois killed in Kansas City picking up son from protests.Kansas City
1May 31John Tiggs shot in Chicago during looting.Chicago Sun Times
1May 31Myqwon Blanchard fatally shot by a gunman during the looting of the North Riverside Park Mall in Riverside, Illinois.Fox Chicago
1June 1Italia Marie Kelly shot by protesters in Davenport Iowa.Des Moines Register
2June 1Victor Cazares and Jose Gutierrez killed by looters in Chicago.Chicago Sun Times
1June 2Protester kills himself trying to explode an ATM machine.CBS Local
1June 2David Dorn shot and killed by rioters.CNN
1June 2019-year-old shot by CHOP's self-proclaimed security forces.ABC News
1June 27Photographer killed after shooting broke out at a BLM protest in Louisville, KY.DW.com
1June 2916-year-old shot dead in CHOP.Q13 Fox
1July 5Jessica Doty Whitaker is accosted by BLM supporters, says "All Lives Matter," and is shot and killed by them.The Sun
You need to look up the definition of casualty, and check your links.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
We don’t know it’s false? No evidence presented to support it, the only facts we have come from his family. Are they lying? Every inch of the capitol under surveillance and yet no video of him being bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher?
when it was first reported that he died because of a stroke. You were up on your high horse that OF COURSE you idiots, that can happen when your head gets bashed in. Now you aren’t sure. Can’t prove it’s false. Doesn’t matter anyway.
My high horse? This has nothing to do with me. That you'd entertain that perspective is not only gross, but telling.

This is about our public servants being brutalized and nobody on the right seeming to give a fuck because "politics".

Top Bottom