Trump's MAGA Crowd Mutilates Police Officer - Gouges Eye Out

GopherJake

Reaction score
Just to be clear, you think that in order to not be a traitor, one must believe the lie that officer Sicknick was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher?

or are you just unaware that this story has been walked back by leftist media?
I know simple logic is tough for you to follow, but anyone that spends any time defending, deflecting or rationalizing anything that transpired by Capitol rioters, Don Trump or Congresspersons challenging the electoral results on January 6 is a traitor. Those acts were reprehensible and should be condemned at every turn. I couldn't care less if some detail about the exact cause of death is inaccurate. That is a way of dismissing what really matters.

GopherJake

Reaction score
These are important posts, and should really force people to check themselves. It seems to me that @GopherJake and @howeda7 are basically saying that because the riots were so bad they don't care what the truth is in this case. That's really sad. TBH, I'm surprised Jake would take that stance.
In fact, I don't care. It's not the focus of my - very much justified - outrage at the events of January 6. Any reference to the details about that incident are deflection.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
But did he REALLY lose an eye because of the insurrection? I mean, there's a chance it was just going to fall out anyway. Gravity is a powerful force!

Another one that i'm sure Blizzard is proud of.sfp9ipzpv8h61.jpg

scools12

Reaction score
Just to be clear, you think that in order to not be a traitor, one must believe the lie that officer Sicknick was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher?

or are you just unaware that this story has been walked back by leftist media?
As you can tell by his response one can not question anything about the details of Jan 6. Even an attempt to reference inaccurate information is considered defending, deflecting and rationalizing the Capitol riots.

Accurate information is irrelevant. Only a traitor would think otherwise.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Another one that i'm sure Blizzard is proud of.
If it's accurate reporting of what happened it's reprehensible.

Why did the other news report lie about the Sicknicks death? That's actually a big thing don't you think.

howeda7

Reaction score
I know simple logic is tough for you to follow, but anyone that spends any time defending, deflecting or rationalizing anything that transpired by Capitol rioters, Don Trump or Congresspersons challenging the electoral results on January 6 is a traitor. Those acts were reprehensible and should be condemned at every turn. I couldn't care less if some detail about the exact cause of death is inaccurate. That is a way of dismissing what really matters.
This.

howeda7

Reaction score
If it's accurate reporting of what happened it's reprehensible.

Why did the other news report lie about the Sicknicks death? That's actually a big thing don't you think.
Blue Lives Matter though right? Don't you dare take a knee you SOB!

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
As you can tell by his response one can not question anything about the details of Jan 6. Even an attempt to reference inaccurate information is considered defending, deflecting and rationalizing the Capitol riots.

Accurate information is irrelevant. Only a traitor would think otherwise.
Sadly, that seems to be where we are with some. Even accuracy is now considered defending, deflecting, and rationalizing. All is justified in trying to "Save Democracy"

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Sadly, that seems to be where we are with some. Even accuracy is now considered defending, deflecting, and rationalizing. All is justified in trying to "Save Democracy"
Ironic as this is precisely what you all are advocating in condoning the mutilation of police officers.

Section2

Reaction score
The death/murder of Sicknick has been a cornerstone of the emotional framing of the Jan 6 riot. You’re arguing that it’s irrelevant. The truth is irrelevant!!?
this isn’t some minor detail. He texted family after the riots that he was pepper sprayed but otherwise unharmed. Yet we were told based on anonymous sources to the NYT (again) that he was brutally murdered.

Irrelevant says Jake. It is downplaying and traitorous to seek truth. Today’s left.

Section2

Reaction score
People wanna spend all day flaming other people's narratives but at the end of the day a police officer was murdered because of a crowd Donald planned for and incited to riot, and another officer was actively crushed on video.
It was an unimportant fact, that in no way was critical to the narrative around Jan 6

Blizzard

Reaction score
Sicknick, eh? Classy.

Blue Lives Matter though right? Don't you dare take a knee you SOB!

Section2

Reaction score
Douche bag, he was beaten to death, end of story. Your semantics aren't going to change that.
Not true, but doesn’t matter. This isn’t the one fact of the entire riots that completely dominated the framing of the incident. The images of people milling about the capitol and taking selfie’s were just as infuriating.

scools12

Reaction score
This is so dumb. Not one person has condoned that. Try to make a point without making things up.
Making things up is now the left’s go to. Its a cornerstone of the delusional world in which they live.

Wally

Reaction score
But did he REALLY lose an eye because of the insurrection? I mean, there's a chance it was just going to fall out anyway. Gravity is a powerful force!

Another one that i'm sure Blizzard is proud of.View attachment 11686

Lets hear you dummies deflect on this one.

Maybe we could go with its only one eye...nbd

GopherJake

Reaction score
The death/murder of Sicknick has been a cornerstone of the emotional framing of the Jan 6 riot. You’re arguing that it’s irrelevant. The truth is irrelevant!!?
this isn’t some minor detail. He texted family after the riots that he was pepper sprayed but otherwise unharmed. Yet we were told based on anonymous sources to the NYT (again) that he was brutally murdered.

Irrelevant says Jake. It is downplaying and traitorous to seek truth. Today’s left.
Sure thing, ignore the point. Good job owning libs, Traitor.

jamiche

Reaction score

Melvin is building a straw man again. Sicknick is one of the tragedies caused by your fellow murderous maga mongrels. The cornerstone of the "emotional framing" of the 1/6 insurrection was the lead Murderous Maga Mongrel incited you and the rest of the murderous maga mongrels to attempt to overthrow our government. The failed attempt led to the deaths of five people and injured scores of others.

Melvin, please contact me for more information to better help you understand what happened, how it happened and why it happened.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
January 6 was no more than a gathering of citizens in DC to exercise their constitutional right of free assembly, and to hear their president exercise his constitutional right of free speech.
Any actions or activities occurring subsequent to these events are simply a confluence of coincidence. Believe me.

Section2

Reaction score
Melvin is building a straw man again. Sicknick is one of the tragedies caused by your fellow murderous maga mongrels. The cornerstone of the "emotional framing" of the 1/6 insurrection was the lead Murderous Maga Mongrel incited you and the rest of the murderous maga mongrels to attempt to overthrow our government. The failed attempt led to the deaths of five people and injured scores of others.

Melvin, please contact me for more information to better help you understand what happened, how it happened and why it happened.
This whole thread exists. So how is it a straw man?

Section2

Reaction score
We don't know it's false and now we likely never will.

Does it make you feel better to know he's dead? Seems like the least of your concerns.
We don’t know it’s false? No evidence presented to support it, the only facts we have come from his family. Are they lying? Every inch of the capitol under surveillance and yet no video of him being bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher?
when it was first reported that he died because of a stroke. You were up on your high horse that OF COURSE you idiots, that can happen when your head gets bashed in. Now you aren’t sure. Can’t prove it’s false. Doesn’t matter anyway.

Section2

Reaction score
Sure thing, ignore the point. Good job owning libs, Traitor.
The truth is important. Nothing else needs to be said. That you guys think it doesn’t matter, after your 4 years of screaming is revealing.

cncmin

Reaction score
It is most likely not a mere coincidence that Sicknick died soon after tangling with the insurrectionists. However, there is no proof yet that he was hit with a fire extinguisher, as earlier reports had stated. Still, to suggest he just happened to die randomly the day after the attack and that it had nothing to do with the attack is very low probability and is hard to digest. So those of you trying to imply that, just stop already. I know for a fact that head injuries, in particular, can manifest in major problems minutes, hours, days, or even weeks after the initial injury.

Here's what we know through 2/2. I haven't seen any medical examiner reports myself.

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick - CNNPolitics

GopherJake

Reaction score
The truth is important. Nothing else needs to be said. That you guys think it doesn’t matter, after your 4 years of screaming is revealing.
Your posts are not winning, Traitor. Your commitment to owning libs has run its course. Your team of Don Trump apologists is what it is. That man is a cancer and so are you.

Top Bottom