Trump's MAGA Crowd Mutilates Police Officer - Gouges Eye Out

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Man who beat police officer says 'death is the only remedy'
https://www.cnn.com/shows/cnn-tonight
Video from The Telegraph shows Peter Francis Stager, the man federal prosecutors say beat a DC Metro police officer with the American flag, saying that "death is the only remedy" for the Capitol law enforcement officers.

Source: CNN

Go4Broke

Reaction score
DC officer seen crushed in doorway speaks out: 'They felt entitled'

Officer Daniel Hodges was one of the officers who tried to battle back rioters but was roughed up in the fight. Hodges gained notice after footage of him circulated being crushed by a door.

The 32-year-old officer is seen in the clip with blood dripping through his teeth as he kept gasping for enough air so he could yell "Help" at the top of his lungs.

Hodges raced to the Capitol to offer support like many others and soon found himself being assaulted from an angry mob that, he said, believed they were patriots.

"There's a guy ripping my mask off, he was able to rip away the baton and beat me with it," said Hodges, who was stuck in the door and added that his arm was bent before they ripped the weapon away.

"He was practically foaming at the mouth so just, these people were true believers in the worst way."
Hodges was eventually rescued by other officers who eventually came to his aid.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/dc-of...cle_9f26c465-4d09-5db3-858c-8622b8593415.html

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So, he wants the President to admit that he called people to storm the Capitol? That's not likely to happen.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Just a reminder: The title of this thread was absolutely false. They have no idea what this officer died from.

Blizzard

Reaction score
You bumped this thread after more than three weeks just as a reminder of the MAGA murder. Brilliant.
No. I bumped this thread because the DC Chief of Police provided an update on this.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
There still has been very little official information on cause of death for this officer, but it appears he was texting with his relatives back in his office after things calmed down, and did not suffer any "blunt force" injuries from a fire extinguisher.

Allegedly, based on new reporting yesterday, he may have suffered a stroke later in the evening. Maybe someday the real information from an autopsy will be released.

Where the media came up with this blunt force via fire extinguisher narrative that now will be considered fact for the next 30 years, we will never know

GopherJake

Reaction score
There still has been very little official information on cause of death for this officer, but it appears he was texting with his relatives back in his office after things calmed down, and did not suffer any "blunt force" injuries from a fire extinguisher.

Allegedly, based on new reporting yesterday, he may have suffered a stroke later in the evening. Maybe someday the real information from an autopsy will be released.

Where the media came up with this blunt force via fire extinguisher narrative that now will be considered fact for the next 30 years, we will never know
Do you have a blunt force injury right now? Asking for a friend. I'm being told you sound like a brain dead moron. Please advise.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Do you have a blunt force injury right now? Asking for a friend. I'm being told you sound like a brain dead moron. Please advise.
The officer did not die of blunt force injuries, am I incorrect? Great you must have some new information, thanks for helping solve that mystery. Please help us all out with a link to the autopsy results.

Do you have some information I do not have? The initial stories are mostly considered inaccurate now, but I guess that makes me brain dead for making that relatively non-controversial point.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Pretty much but don't forget the initial reaction to this after any questioning of the narrative was:

Get hit in the head, bleed, hemorrhage, stroke.

Wow, science! IT'S EXACTLY WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You sound angry the the NYT is now reporting that Officer Sicknik’s death due to blunt force from a fire extinguisher is highly dubious. It sounds like they don’t have any evidence it was.

Don’t worry, most people will never hear about the retraction of the theory. The general public has all the info the MSM wanted to give them.

GopherJake

Reaction score
You sound angry the the NYT is now reporting that Officer Sicknik’s death due to blunt force from a fire extinguisher is highly dubious. It sounds like they don’t have any evidence it was.

Don’t worry, most people will never hear about the retraction of the theory. The general public has all the info the MSM wanted to give them.
Defending a seditious riot. Good work. Another self-identified traitor. You suck. Please move to another country and stop trying to fuck ours up.

jamiche

Reaction score

The nickname I gave you a year or so ago seems more appropriate the ever, murderer.
It was really just a peaceful gathering at the capitol. Thousands of patriots joining together to thank Mike Pence for being the greatest veep ever and hoping to personally wish Nancy Pelosi well as she presides over another session of congress.
However, the "lame stream media" claims it was something it never, ever was. They claim it was a violent, seditious, murderous mob that rampaged the capitol, incited by donald, fully intending to overthrow the government, murder various political leaders and reinstalling donald in the OO. Can you believe that, murderer?

Section2

Reaction score
Defending a seditious riot. Good work. Another self-identified traitor. You suck. Please move to another country and stop trying to fuck ours up.
Man, somebody let the NYT and Pro Publica know that they are defending a seditious riot!!

GopherJake

Reaction score
Man, somebody let the NYT and Pro Publica know that they are defending a seditious riot!!
Great. We are compiling a nice list here. So far the self-confirmed traitors are:

KFC
Putts from the Left Side of the Ball
SectionTool

None of these are a surprise. Still waiting on BGA (in hiding), CRG (likely in jail), and CantGetRockHard (suspect he got Covid)

howeda7

Reaction score

Imagine being so beholden to Trump you will sink to the low of defending his cult like this. How pathetic.

howeda7

Reaction score
Great. We are compiling a nice list here. So far the self-confirmed traitors are:

KFC
SectionTool

None of these are a surprise. Still waiting on BGA (in hiding), CRG (likely in jail), and CantGetRockHard (suspect he got Covid)
CRG stormed the capitol?

Section2

Reaction score

KFC
SectionTool

Just to be clear, you think that in order to not be a traitor, one must believe the lie that officer Sicknick was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher?

or are you just unaware that this story has been walked back by leftist media?

Section2

Reaction score
Imagine being so beholden to Trump you will sink to the low of defending his cult like this. How pathetic.
Pursuing the truth of Sicknicks death is defending the cult. You must go along with the lie to prove you oppose the cult.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just to be clear, you think that in order to not be a traitor, one must believe the lie that officer Sicknick was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher?

or are you just unaware that this story has been walked back by leftist media?
Pursuing the truth of Sicknicks death is defending the cult. You must go along with the lie to prove you oppose the cult.
These are important posts, and should really force people to check themselves. It seems to me that @GopherJake and @howeda7 are basically saying that because the riots were so bad they don't care what the truth is in this case. That's really sad. TBH, I'm surprised Jake would take that stance.

scools12

Reaction score
These are important posts, and should really force people to check themselves. It seems to me that @GopherJake and @howeda7 are basically saying that because the riots were so bad they don't care what the truth is in this case. That's really sad. TBH, I'm surprised Jake would take that stance.
I am not surprised by it all. Jake likes to make up his own truth which he ends up walking back after it’s made abundantly clear he has no clue what he’s talking about.

Top Bottom