Trump's MAGA Crowd Mutilates Police Officer - Gouges Eye Out

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
You're the one who started the thread. You, nor anyone else in the media, have proof that he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. Even his family hasn't confirmed that and you call me a troll?

He was killed. He was beaten and he succumbed to his injuries, mortally.

That you would argue whether it was a candlestick or a lead pipe is pretty low class.

Section2

Reaction score
The goal was stated forcefully, repeatedly, and openly by POTUS. Violent overthrow of an election.

But you already know that.
Show me the POTUS quote that confirms.

Blizzard

Reaction score
He was killed. He was beaten and he succumbed to his injuries, mortally.

That you would argue whether it was a candlestick or a lead pipe is pretty low class.
I thought he died of a stroke because of his injuries?

There's quite a bit of difference between that and "He was beaten and he succumbed to his injuries, mortally."

Words matter. There is a gulf of difference between those two statements.

Reaction score

There's quite a bit of difference between that and "He was beaten and he succumbed to his injuries, mortally."

You make a mockery of a life lost in service over semantics. Not worth responding to anymore.

Blizzard

Reaction score
You make a mockery of a life lost in service over semantics. Not worth responding to anymore.
BS. You started this thread, you chose the title not even knowing if its true or not. I'm sorry it was a poor decision on your part. Here's an idea: Own it. If evidence comes out to the contrary and proves your right I'll happily humble myself and say how wrong I was.

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score

One Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died from his injuries. Federal authorities have ruled his death a murder and are investigating.

jovs

Reaction score
BS. You started this thread, you chose the title not even knowing if its true or not. I'm sorry it was a poor decision on your part. Here's an idea: Own it. If evidence comes out to the contrary and proves your right I'll happily humble myself and say how wrong I was.
Douche bag, he was beaten to death, end of story. Your semantics aren't going to change that.

stocker08

Reaction score
As the Trump crime family watched from their own situation room after the speech
This makes me sick.

"
Where's that POS blizzard at? Ironing his Trump 2020 flag?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

May God have Mercy on your soul.

howeda7

Reaction score
As the Trump crime family watched from their own situation room after the speech

Where's that POS blizzard at? Ironing his Trump 2020 flag?
You must iron it if you're going to kneel on it in prayer.

Reaction score
" The Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol building by a pro-Trump mob left a police officer and a rioter dead. More than 50 members of the U.S. Capitol Police were injured, including 15 who required hospitalization, most of them with head wounds, according to Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio. "

Wally

Reaction score
Lying, no. Would have actually committed murder? No idea. Kind of doubt it but certainly possible.
People do things as a part of a mob that they would never do as individuals. Which is why mobs are so dangerous.
The back the Blue mob beats a police officer to death, storms capitol chanting "Kill Mike Pence", and you think they had no ill intent.
🙄

Reaction score

Pennsylvania man accused of striking Capitol cop with fire extinguisher is charged

Robert Sanford, 55, was arrested on Thursday morning in Pennsylvania, the Justice Department said. Court documents say Sanford was seen on video carrying a "red object, which appears to be a fire extinguisher," as he stepped over a short wall at the lower west terrace of the Capitol. He allegedly threw the fire extinguisher toward police officers, striking one, who was wearing a helmet, before ricocheting and hitting two others.

Reaction score
The guy is an Ex Firefighter, isn't that poetic. This isn't the incident that killed the cop tho.
I just realized that but it doesn't matter anyway, right? Cuz some guy died maybe probably somewhere else this summer. And plus, it's fine...he didn't even die. WHO CARES?

Blizzard

Reaction score
Pennsylvania man accused of striking Capitol cop with fire extinguisher is charged

Robert Sanford, 55, was arrested on Thursday morning in Pennsylvania, the Justice Department said. Court documents say Sanford was seen on video carrying a "red object, which appears to be a fire extinguisher," as he stepped over a short wall at the lower west terrace of the Capitol. He allegedly threw the fire extinguisher toward police officers, striking one, who was wearing a helmet, before ricocheting and hitting two others.

Was it the officer in question here?

Top Bottom